Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 2 votes

[Merged] I saw a werewolf creature?


  • Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 17 February 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

a werewolf during the day ?

In that story, I am the author, so yes, werewolf during the day.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#47    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

View PostDKO, on 17 February 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:



I remember back in the day when werewolves and vampires could only come out at night. How things change.

Bram  Stoker's Dracula, often considered, the original was able to step out in the day.  Nosferatu, the movie, was ths first to suggest vampires could only come out at night.

The myth behind werewolves does not really restrict them to the night just the full moon which occurs at night.  And of I'm writing a werewolf story I can make them come out whenever I want.  Creative license ;)  because they're not real, remember?.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 17 February 2013 - 03:11 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#48    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2003
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 16 February 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

*snip*

still remember that one vividly!!!...so creepy...I hate being chased by anything "knee" height (animals, people on their hands and knees just goofing around)...now I can think about it again... :w00t:

You must be a lot of fun to be around when watching the deleted clip from the Exorcist where Regan crab walks upside-down down the stairs.
 
Not that I'm trying to be forward or anything...  :blush:

Edited by theSOURCE, 17 February 2013 - 03:33 AM.


#49    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

View PostWinterwind, on 16 February 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

OP is just short for either "Opening Poster or "Opening Post".

Ok, got it now. Thank you for helping out an old man.


#50    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 5,488 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 17 February 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

You must be a lot of fun to be around when watching the deleted clip from the Exorcist where Regan crab walks upside-down down the stairs.
 
Not that I'm trying to be forward or anything...  :blush:

*freaks*
*faints*
*freaks while fainted*

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#51    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 17 February 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

Bram  Stoker's Dracula, often considered, the original was able to step out in the day.  Nosferatu, the movie, was ths first to suggest vampires could only come out at night.

The myth behind werewolves does not really restrict them to the night just the full moon which occurs at night.  And of I'm writing a werewolf story I can make them come out whenever I want.  Creative license ;)  because they're not real, remember?.
no one writes about knights anymore .. that's so depressing !

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#52    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

It all changed when the vampires started walking around in the day light and weren't afraid of Crucifixes any more. My personal favorite was when they had this show about vampires back in the eighties ......and they all had tans.

Edited by keninsc, 17 February 2013 - 11:41 AM.


#53    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 17 February 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:


no one writes about knights anymore .. that's so depressing !

I'm sorry, how about The Knight that Saved the Night..   He only came out at night and ... did stuff people usually do in the day, like cast shadows.  Because he's a night knight.
The end... Or is it?  (insert mysterious music)

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#54    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,572 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

I saw a werewolf on the Titanic


#55    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Years ago, my friend and I were near the woods. It was in the afternoon. We both heard meowing but we couldn't find the cat. As I was going out of the woods, I looked back and saw something. It was brownish-grey. It was big. It kind of looked like a werewolf. It was about eight feet tall. It couldn't have been a bear because there are no bears around where I live. I can't remember it much. I pointed at it. My friend saw it and we both screamed and ran. It was very fast. It was faster than us, though it stopped and hid. About a year ago, my other friend and I were in different woods at night. There was a shadow behind the bushes. It was about eight feet, just like the other werewolf. The shape looked like the other werewolf, also. The bushes rustled and we ran away. Why would it be following me?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx, 19 February 2013 - 03:20 PM.


#56    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,572 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

probs  a brown bear, faster than you, brown colour, hides


#57    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,380 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostxXSolemnDemonXx, on 19 February 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Years ago, my friend and I were near the woods. It was in the afternoon. We both heard meowing but we couldn't find the cat. As I was going out of the woods, I looked back and saw something. It was brownish-grey. It was big. It kind of looked like a werewolf. It was about eight feet tall. It couldn't have been a bear because there are no bears around where I live. I can't remember it much. I pointed at it. My friend saw it and we both screamed and ran. It was very fast. It was faster than us, though it stopped and hid. About a year ago, my other friend and I were in different woods at night. There was a shadow behind the bushes. It was about eight feet, just like the other werewolf. The shape looked like the other werewolf, also. The bushes rustled and we ran away. Why would it be following me?

#werewolfproblems.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#58    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Like Nix said most likely a bear on two legs in upstanding form, made it look huge...

You see when you say kinda... in afternoon time.. when you should clearly see the figure you arent much of credible storyteller...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#59    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 7,506 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

You know, you already started a thread about this subject here: http://www.unexplain...ic=243017&st=15

I know you are new, but when you start a thread, you should stick with it, not start new threads about the same thing.... Mods should merge the threads....


#60    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postrashore, on 19 February 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

You know, you already started a thread about this subject here: http://www.unexplain...ic=243017&st=15

I know you are new, but when you start a thread, you should stick with it, not start new threads about the same thing.... Mods should merge the threads....

Well, I remembered my other encounter.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users