Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The CIA, MInd Control, the JFK Assassination

prometheuslocke

The Trial of Clay L. Shaw for conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy

How the CIA has, in the past, completely manipulated the outcome of Jury trials.

President-John-F-Kennedy.jpg

The assassination of John F. Kennedy is one of the most pivotal moments in American history. There are tales of visual hallucinations on the part of by standards and officers of the law, which give credence to the idea that mind control technology was utilized during the assassination. It has been speculated that Oswald himself was a mind control victim, and his quick murder after the assassination certainly should leave doubt in the minds of anyone that he was the lone gunman.

Prior to the assassination a serviceman stationed with Oswald in Japan wrote a fictional novel, loosely based on his and Oswald's experiences. The novel, The Idle Warriors, detailed MK-Ultra like experimentation including unknowing LSD administration. Thornley, the author testified at the Warren Commission regarding his and Oswald's link to the CIA program. He was charged with perjury, a charge that was later dropped. Some believe Thornley's later mental illness was due to drug experimentation conducted on members of the military including Oswald. Others suspect being linked to the assassination contributed to his paranoia. In light of recent events however, it is significantly more likely that his later contraction of mental illness was itself mind control induced, in order to discredit the testimony he gave in his later book, Oswald, as well as that given to the Warren Commission.

At the trial, the prosecution sought to have entered into evidence a fingerprint card with Clay Shaw's signature on it and, which also had on it, Shaw's admission that he had used the alias "Clay Bertrand." In regard to this, Judge Edward Haggerty, after dismissing the jury, conducted a day long hearing, in which he ruled the fingerprint card inadmissible. He said that two policemen had violated Shaw's constitutional rights by not permitting the defendant to have his lawyer present during the fingerprinting. Judge Haggerty also announced that Officer Habighorst had violated Miranda v. Arizona and Escobedo v. Illinois by not informing Clay Shaw that he had the right to remain silent. The judge said that Habighorst had violated Shaw's rights by allegedly questioning him about an alias, adding, "Even if he did [ask the question about an alias] it is not admissible." Judge Haggerty exclaimed, "If Officer Habighorst is telling the truth — and I seriously doubt it!" The judge finished with the statement, "I do not believe Officer Habighorst!"[36]

The judges actions in this case scream of mind control -- not only that, but the fact that these statements have been recorded and repeated, left not only in the written court record, but all over the internet; shows that some entity wanted to make an example out of this case. An exclamation that he simply did not believe an Officer of the law, for what amounts to no reason whatsoever (especially considering he had black and white evidence, in the form of a signature card) shows that he was either complicit in the cover up of the assassination conspiracy, he was mind controlled "not to believe the evidence," or both.

Later in the trial, both CIA and mind control tactics would reveal themselves as a significant part of both the defense, as well as the mechanism which destroyed its credibility.

Jim Garrison's key witness against Clay Shaw was Perry Russo. Russo testified that he had attended a party at the apartment of anti-Castro activist David Ferrie. At the party, Russo said that Lee Harvey Oswald (who Russo said was introduced to him as "Leon Oswald"), David Ferrie, and "Clem Bertrand" (who Russo identified in the courtroom as Clay Shaw) had discussed killing Kennedy. The conversation included plans for the "triangulation of crossfire" and alibis for the participants.[6]Russo’s version of events has been questioned by some historians and researchers, such as Patricia Lambert, once it became known that some of his testimony was induced by hypnotism and by the drug sodium pentothal, sometimes called "truth serum." [37][38]

In addition to the issue of Russo's credibility, Garrison's case also included other questionable witnesses, such as Vernon Bundy, a heroin addict, and Charles Spiesel, who testified that he had been repeatedly hypnotized by government agencies.[43] However, defenders of Garrison, such as journalist and researcher Jim Marrs, argue that Garrison's case was hampered by missing witnesses that Garrison had sought out. These witnesses included right-wing Cuban exile, Sergio Arcacha Smith, head of the CIA-backed, anti-Castro Cuban Democratic Revolutionary Front in New Orleans, a group that David Ferrie was reputedly "extremely active in",[44] and a group that maintained an office in the same building as Guy Bannister.[45] According to Garrison, these witnesses had fled New Orleans to states whose governors refused to honor Garrison's extradition requests.[12][46] However, Sergio Arcacha Smith had left New Orleans well before Garrison began his investigation [47] and was willing to speak with Garrison's investigators if he was allowed to have legal representation present[48] Further, witnesses Gordon Novel from Ohio may have been extradited if Garrison pressed the case in Ohio[49] and Sandra Moffett was offered by the defense but opposed by Garrison's prosecution.[50]

The ability to cause multiple governors not to honor extradition requests, as well as to practically disappear a possible witness until after the trial is most likely outside the normal powers of the CIA. These actions, as well as the deliberate sabotage of the Garrison defense, reek of Casolaro's Octopus, linking once again the assassination to the Italian Mafia and organized crime.

At the trial's conclusion — after the prosecution and the defense had presented their cases — the jury took 54 minutes on March 1, 1969, to find Clay Shaw not guilty.

More mind control?

In a 1992 interview, Edward Haggerty, who was the judge at the Clay Shaw trial, stated: "I believe he [shaw] was lying to the jury. Of course, the jury probably believed him. But I think Shaw put a good con job on the jury."[60]

In On the Trail of the Assassins, Garrison states that Shaw had an "...extensive international role as an employee of the CIA."[61] Shaw denied that he had had any connection with the CIA.[62]

In 1979, Richard Helms, former director of the CIA, testified under oath that Clay Shaw had been a part-time contact of the Domestic Contact Service of the CIA, where Shaw volunteered information from his travels abroad, mostly to Latin America.[63]

In 1996, the CIA revealed that Clay Shaw had obtained a "five Agency" clearance in 1949.[65]

Surprise, surprise.

A quick search of the FOIA database at cia.gov gives these references, of course none of available for download:

CLAY L. SHAW'S TRIAL AND THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Doc No/ESDN: CIA-RDP79-00632A000100100004-5

AMERICAN, 'NOWHERE ELSE TO GO; COMES HERE TO TELL FANTASTIC TALE LINKS CIA WITH OSWALD, CLAY SHAW

Doc No/ESDN: CIA-RDP75-00149R000600020007-0

CLAY SHAW OF THE CIA

Doc No/ESDN: CIA-RDP75-00149R000700210017-7

Some links to G.H.W. Bush:

According to Pete Brewton’s book, The Mafia, CIA and George Bush [1992, Shapolsky Publishers, p. 193-94], George DeMohrenschildt, a key subject of the Kennedy assassination by the House Select Committee on Assassinations in the late 1970s, was a White Russian count with extensive ties to the CIA who lived in Texas.

DeMohrenschildt was associated with Clint Murchison’s meat-packing business and cattle ranches around Dallas according to Brewton; but more importantly, Congress found that DeMohrenschildt’s personal address book contained the name and Midland, Texas address of George H. W. Bush, providing additional evidence linking Bush 41 to events surrounding JFK’s death, covered up and watered down by the congressional committee to protect the future president and others.

Former President Bush has publicly stated he does not remember where he was on November 22, 1963, the day President Kenney was assassinated; and no prosecutor has interrogated him as to his ties to DeMohrenschildt and Murchison—part of Nixon’s “Texans.” Bush was later made director of the CIA, and Nixon, of course, was his father Prescott's protege.

Prescott Bush was a known supporter of Hitler and the Nazi Party, there are newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism. Further, he was associated with an attempted fascist coup, in conjunction with the DuPont and Carnegie families called the Business Plot. It seems these desires were never quenched, and in the wake of the JFK assassination, his son managed to take the office of President and crash the country into a deceptive global plot of cocaine trafficking and natural resources theft.

G.H.W. Bush himself has been linked to the scene:

(source: http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/)

• Like 1

Does anyone actually not think the CIA assisinated him? It's pretty obvious.

• Like 3

CIA may be a strong term. It appears to have involved CIA employees, as well as a group of Texans associated with oil, and organized crime, associated with the Outfit.

• Like 2

Does anyone actually not think the CIA assisinated him? It's pretty obvious.

Me
  • Like 1

In truth, many times government and industry work hand-in-hand. Maybe most of the time. Exxon has taken total control of the area around the leak site in Arkansas.

A very good analysis Prometheus. :tu:

Regarding mind control we could talk for hours. There's no question the CIA has it down to a science, as it is well documented, and your piece contributes to that documentation.

It seems to me though that it would be easy to bring individuals to committing a certain action, but what happens after that action begins is unpredictable.

Me

Why exactly, it's more than obvious.

"Former President Bush has publicly stated he does not remember where he was on November 22, 1963, the day President Kenney was assassinated; and no prosecutor has interrogated him as to his ties to DeMohrenschildt and Murchison—part of Nixon’s “Texans.” Bush was later made director of the CIA, and Nixon, of course, was his father Prescott's protégé".

G.H.W. Bush himself has been linked to the scene:

So that would make George Bush the one American who does not remember where he was when JFK was assassinated.

Curious, no?

• Like 2

Hoover tried to hide the fact he was in Dallas that day . . . post-86645-0-74264400-1365292057_thumb.j

• Like 2

Just to be helpful here is a reminder for Bush.

http://tomflocco.com...LinkBushJfk.htm

In Dallas? Funny that something like that would slip your mind.

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Is this some of that "obvious" evidence mentioned above.

Dude in front of the SBD could be anyone and, frankly, his hairline doesn't even look like GHWBs. He could just as easily be the Smoking Man from the X-Files.

• Like 3

It may not be conclusive evidence but even Bush cannot deny it was him because he has no idea where he was at the time.

• Like 1

It may not be conclusive evidence but even Bush cannot deny it was him because he has no idea where he was at the time.

So your "logic" here is that since he can't prove it wasn't him, it was him, even though - aside from being a presumably white male in a suit with a tie - it really doesn't look all that much like him... ? :huh:

Cz

• Like 1

What I have been trying to say and will say again is that to say he does not know where he was is totally unbelievable. I, of course, have no idea where he was that day. But for him to say that just reeks to me of not wanting to reveal that information.

• Like 1

Really? That's what you're going to go with?

I really do love the conspiracy section.

It's confirmed he was in Dallas the day before and the day of the shooting. He telephoned a report to the CIA the day of, from Dallas, suggesting he had a "suspect" in a possible conspiracy. This has been released in an FOIA request. At least three people have placed him at a party, in Dallas, the night before.

He testified before Congress that he "didn't remember where he was." There is not a red blooded American alive that day that forgot where they where when JFK was shot. Certainly not one that worked for the CIA.

http://www.tomflocco.com/Docs/Jfk/PresJfkBushT.gif

In his book The Immaculate Deception--The Bush Crime Family Exposed [1991, America West Publishers, pp. 31-39], retired U.S. Army Brigadier General Russell Bowen also referred to the Hoover memo, revealing that a FOIA lawsuit publicized an FBI report regarding a man identifying himself as “George H. W. Bush” who telephoned the FBI’s Houston office within hours of Kennedy’s death with information about a threat allegedly made against JFK by a young right-wing Republican.

The FBI report referred to by Bowen stated “On November 22, 1963, Mr. George H. W. Bush, 5535 Briar, Houston, Texas telephonically advised...that one James Parrott had been talking of killing the president when he comes to Houston.”

According to Pete Brewton’s book, The Mafia, CIA and George Bush [1992, Shapolsky Publishers, p. 193-94], George DeMohrenschildt, a key subject of the Kennedy assassination in the House Select Committee on Assassinations probe during the late 1970s, was a White Russian count with extensive ties to the CIA who lived in Texas.

Babe Ruth, two months before he died in 1948, presents his book The Babe Ruth Story to Yale’s baseball captain, George Herbert Walker Bush, for the Yale library.

DeMohrenschildt was associated with Clint Murchison’s meat-packing business and cattle ranches around Dallas according to Brewton; but more importantly, Congress found that DeMohrenschildt’s personal address book contained the name and Midland, Texas address of George H. W. Bush, providing additional evidence linking Bush 41 to events surrounding JFK’s death, covered up and watered down by the congressional committee to protect the future president and others.

Former President Bush has publicly stated he does not remember where he was on November 22, 1963, the day President Kenney was assassinated; and no prosecutor has interrogated him as to his ties to DeMohrenschildt and Murchison—part of Nixon’s “Texans.”

Dallas—March 23, 2006—TomFlocco.com—A November 29, 1963 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit memo unearthed in 1977-78 proves that former President George H. W. Bush was a member of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the recipient of a full briefing on the day after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963 when Bush was 39 years old, despite his protestations to the contrary.

Edited by prometheuslocke
  • Like 2

So you are saying that it is acceptable for him to say he has no idea where he was when Kennedy was shot and this should not be questioned. As I said earlier he would be the only American who could not remember where he was on that day. You can believe that all you want but don't mock me for thinking it is utter nonsense.

Just to be helpful here is a reminder for Bush.

http://tomflocco.com...LinkBushJfk.htm

In Dallas? Funny that something like that would slip your mind.

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Is this some of that "obvious" evidence mentioned above.

Dude in front of the SBD could be anyone and, frankly, his hairline doesn't even look like GHWBs. He could just as easily be the Smoking Man from the X-Files.

That's because it IS Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files! He was behind the Kennedy Assassination! :yes:

So you are saying that it is acceptable for him to say that he has no idea where he was when Kennedy was shot. And this should not be questioned. As I said earlier this would make him the single American who does not remember where he was on that day. You can mock me all you want for not buying that bull$#%! but I just think it is funny that you or anyone would believe that.

sorry for the multiple post

Edited by bucro

So you are saying that it is acceptable for him to say he has no idea where he was when Kennedy was shot and this should not be questioned. As I said earlier he would be the only American who could not remember where he was on that day. You can believe that all you want but don't mock me for thinking it is utter nonsense.

I do think that is a little strange. Seems like EVERYONE I've every talked to, seems to remember where they were or exactly what they were doing when they heard the President had been shot. My great-grandmother and my great-grandpa lived in Fort Worth at the time, and the day the president came to Dallas (which is right next to Fort Worth) and she had a doctors appointment that day in Dallas, so after the appointment they went to go see the President's motorcade go by. They didn't get to see it, because by the time they got there, Kennedy had just been shot, and they said there was panic everywhere...

Anyway, I can see why you think that is strange.

So your "logic" here is that since he can't prove it wasn't him, it was him, even though - aside from being a presumably white male in a suit with a tie - it really doesn't look all that much like him... ? :huh:

Cz

My "logic" says that anybody else would at least remember if they were there or not.

So your "logic" is that saying I don't recall where I was is not worth questioning.

Baaa.

• Like 1

My "logic" says that anybody else would at least remember if they were there or not.

So your "logic" is that saying I don't recall where I was is not worth questioning.

Baaa.

No, actually, my Logic is saying that the person in that photo could be anyone and that it only bears an extremely superficial resemblance AT BEST to GHWB. That, however is not enough to say it was definitely him as you and several others (on different sites around the Interwebs) seem to be so sure of.

Do I find it odd that he can't remember where he was that day? Yeah... a little. But then again I'm at an age now where I sometimes forget where I put my keys 5 minutes after I put them down, or have trouble remembering the name of one of my all-time favourite meals (Prime Rib).

Faulty memory alone is not enough for me to start proclaiming that he was there - even with the overly ambiguous picture - and that he was somehow involved in the alleged plot.

The main difference between us that I can see is that I AM using logic, whereas you just seem to think you are.

Cz

• Like 1

No, actually, my Logic is saying that the person in that photo could be anyone and that it only bears an extremely superficial resemblance AT BEST to GHWB. That, however is not enough to say it was definitely him as you and several others (on different sites around the Interwebs) seem to be so sure of.

Do I find it odd that he can't remember where he was that day? Yeah... a little. But then again I'm at an age now where I sometimes forget where I put my keys 5 minutes after I put them down, or have trouble remembering the name of one of my all-time favourite meals (Prime Rib).

Faulty memory alone is not enough for me to start proclaiming that he was there - even with the overly ambiguous picture - and that he was somehow involved in the alleged plot.

The main difference between us that I can see is that I AM using logic, whereas you just seem to think you are.

Cz

Again you miss the point. How can you say that it is not Bush in the photo when apparently even he doesn't know.

I will admit {as I did previously} that I cannot say with certainty whether that is Bush in the photo or not.

But he, himself, cannot place himself anywhere else. You seem willing to accept that as "logical". I do not. And you want to equate his obvious evasion with misplacing your keys. Whether or not you like prime rib I bet you remember where you were on the day of the assassination. Do you honestly believe he would not? If you buy that story then do not keep speaking to me of logic.

• Like 1

Again you miss the point. How can you say that it is not Bush in the photo when apparently even he doesn't know.

I will admit {as I did previously} that I cannot say with certainty whether that is Bush in the photo or not.

No... the point here is that you and others are equating his inability to remember where he was on that date - whether on purpose or not - to some form of evidence that lends credence to the male figure in that picture being him. It doesn't work that way.

Is it possible that its him? Sure it possible. Its possible that it is any one of countless thousands or even millions of men. And that's all you can say... you can only say it might be him, but you can't use it coupled with his inability or unwillingness to remember where he was that day as proof that IT IS him. As far as evidence goes, neither it or his testimony are good enough EVIDENCE to say that its him. Saying that it might be him is not sufficient.

Do you understand that?

Oh... and I haven't said anywhere that it isn't him, so please don't put words in my mouth.

But he, himself, cannot place himself anywhere else. You seem willing to accept that as "logical". I do not.

No... I am not "accepting his inability to remember his whereabouts as logical". That is not my point at all. I am saying that I am looking at this situation logically from a standpoint of the evidence presented, and you only seem to think that by applying your biased views to the situation, you are applying logic to it.

Newsflash: you aren't.

Did you miss the part where I said

Do I find it odd that he can't remember where he was that day? Yeah... a little.

What I believe, though, doesn't matter. Just as what you believe doesn't matter either.

And you want to equate his obvious evasion with misplacing your keys.

No... I am not equating his "obvious to you[ evasion" with misplacing my keys. The point I am trying to make is that human memory is fallible and is often very unreliable.

You are making assumptions based on what YOU think is possible, or impossible as the case may be. It is not correct to say that "everyone remembers where they were when Kennedy was assassinated, and anyone who says that they don't is obviously lying." That is a biased position, not a logical, evidence-based one along the lines of "The government has lied before, therefore they MUST be lying about 9/11 / Kennedy assassination / {insert ludicrous conspiracy theory here}."

Whether or not you like prime rib I bet you remember where you were on the day of the assassination.

Nope... I haven't got a clue where I was on the day he was assassinated since I wasn't alive yet. And, surprise surprise, that has nothing to do with my fondness for a good Prime Rib - another point you've missed.

Do you honestly believe he would not?

Again:

What I believe doesn't matter.

What YOU believe doesn't matter.

What either one of us can PROVE with actual evidence, not biased opinions / beliefs and dodgy, ambiguous photos of, for all intents and purposes, an average, seemingly middle-aged white male that has some possibility, but an extremely low probability of being Bush, is what matters.

If you buy that story then do not keep speaking to me of logic.

Try to understand why your argument based on biased beliefs, but no hard evidence, fails on many points of logic first...

Cz

• Like 1

Have you seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGY65fJIa2M

There are at least 4 presidents that (may?) have been involved in the JFK assassination: LBJ, Nixon, Ford, and Bush. I am going to do a little digging on this on the internet....

Edited by Kowalski