Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplainable? Newspaper cutting

MQ137

Okay so I like to keep open minded about the idea of ghosts, but I generally don't believe in them. However my mum told me about something strange which I can't think of an explanation for. Last night my parents stayed in a hotel room for a friends wedding. The next morning my dad noticed something on the dresser, a small newspaper cutting. My mum picked it up and saw it was a message that had been published in a newspaper around 7 years ago about the death of her auntie. She has absolutely no memory of keeping this, and even if she did she cannot understand how it got on the table, completely undamaged and unfolded. I just thought I'd share the story as non of us can understand how this happened. Anybody have any suggestions or similar stories?

I do believe in ghosts because I saw one. Until that I was really up in the air about if they were real or not.

Sounds like your auntie is letting you know she still around. :tu:

• Like 1

Welcome to UM MQ137 :)

I hope you can add more information to your opening post at some point...

Sounds like your auntie is letting you know she still around. :tu:

I agree with this, there are many tales of items linked to passed on loved ones appearing completely out of the blue, obviously there is always the possibility of subconscious actions of people looking for ways to find comfort but I don't think you can say that is the case for every event like this.

• Like 2