Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is it normal

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    DrawingPics

DrawingPics

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:06 AM

That I get easily touchy and fustrated when in a place with a lot of people (E.G. a shopping mall), and another person is just fine?

#2    fuzzy1

fuzzy1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:10 AM

i dont think its weird. there are sometimes i dont like being with big groups of people

I believe in unicorns, dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures

#3    MirrorImage

MirrorImage

She who carries a big sword

• 2,356 posts

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank. -Woody Allen

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:26 AM

AGoodWriter on May 17 2009, 09:06 PM, said:

That I get easily touchy and fustrated when in a place with a lot of people (E.G. a shopping mall), and another person is just fine?

Its totaly normal to me, but then again Ive been known to threaten to ram a shopping cart up some ones nose for blocking the isle.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle

Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare, some would say it has yet to occur on earth.
Stephen Hawking

If you cant laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at others. I laugh alot.

#4    DrawingPics

DrawingPics

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:48 AM

MirrorImage on May 18 2009, 01:26 AM, said:

Its totaly normal to me, but then again Ive been known to threaten to ram a shopping cart up some ones nose for blocking the isle.

I would probably just *bang* "whoops sorry". =)

#5    InfraredCow

InfraredCow

Employee of the month

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• "Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan."

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:51 AM

AGoodWriter on May 17 2009, 11:06 PM, said:

Totally normal. I hate being around people -- I was the kid who'd watch people, and when people approached; shy away or be completely impulsive so they'd leave.

-Natalie

My plan is working!

Posted Image

-Natalie

#6    MirrorImage

MirrorImage

She who carries a big sword

• 2,356 posts

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank. -Woody Allen

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:00 AM

AGoodWriter on May 17 2009, 09:48 PM, said:

I would probably just *bang* "whoops sorry". =)

Tried that a few times, the bang wasnt enough. Then I tried to politely reach over the lady for a jar of pickles, she flipped out and attacked me. I hate shopping even more now, there are wackos in walmart!

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle

Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare, some would say it has yet to occur on earth.
Stephen Hawking

If you cant laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at others. I laugh alot.

#7    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:46 PM

AGoodWriter on May 17 2009, 10:06 PM, said:

That's totally not normal.  You should feel just as fine as everybody else does.  I bet you are not touchy and frustrated going to the place with lots of people.  Like, if you go to a shopping mall and you stand outside waiting to go in, how do you feel?
When you pass the event horizon of the door the polarity changes from your world to theirs and you feel that you are being sucked into something that you'll be in forever . . . or at least until you walk back out the door.

It is me!

#8    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:50 PM

grin2.gif

It is me!

#9    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

InfraredCow M.D. on May 18 2009, 04:51 AM, said:

Totally normal. I hate being around people -- I was the kid who'd watch people, and when people approached; shy away or be completely impulsive so they'd leave.

-Natalie

That was me too; the OP sounds perfectly normal to me (and my office!)...

#10    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

InfraredCow M.D. on May 17 2009, 10:51 PM, said:

-Natalie

That is not normal.  You grew out of the malady.  The psychosis.  When you were a little child, you did not shy away from your mother, you were pushed away and you identified others as your mother and pushed them away also.  If your mother was caring, protective, and always included you, you would act totally different than shying away or trying to trick them into believing something that was not real.

It is me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users