Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do aliens really exsist

Katkandoo_kw

do you believe in aliens  

49 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe in aliens

• yes, most definetly
    • no
    • hell yah
    • hell no
    • what are you on?
    • tAkEmEtOyOuRlEaDeR

so post here if you do or dont believe in aliens but please tell me why

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zandore

• Rose Red

• Doctor_Strangelove

• jessicalawes11

Duh! Cuz there are too many planets in this universe and it is IMPOSSIBLE there is only ONE planet that has life in it.

I voted yes. As you look up in the night sky you can see the milkyway. Now you take all those stars, trillions apon trillions of stars. so many that there are on the order of 1 million stars for every grain of sand on every both salt and freash water beach. The odds alone are in favor of life besides this small dust ball.

PS Welcome Katkandoo

Edited by zandore

The only person who can vote no, Is the person who has vistied each planet in the universe and looked under every single rock on that planet.

Anyone here? sleepy.gif

I can kind answer your question, my uncle took some pictures of a real ufo. in my thoughts I think they do exist.

The reason why they most definitley exist is due to the amazing size of space. We, the life forms that are living in Earth, cannot be the only planet of life. Life can consist of water or anything to have a control or cells and to tell you the truth, we can't be the only thing out their in the trillions and trillions of lightyears.

Yeah, probably. But I don't think they have visited earth, and I highly dought they look like "greys" alien.gif

Well, people conclude that extra terrestials have visited our planet for two reasons.

- Because they are so advanced and can travel to our planet like 1,2,3.

- UFO sightings

And the only reason why "greys" got its shape is from peoples past encounters. But for all we know they could be lying or setting up a hoax and could look nothing like that. Maybe some e.t.'s do, and maybe some don't. I do believe their are millions of different kinds of life forms.

Question though, the reason why you might be able to help us is because of the pictures your uncle took?

Was "tAkEmEtOyOuRlEaDeR" really necesery? Cause thats what got my vote anyways. tongue.gif

Duh! Cuz there are too many planets in this universe and it is IMPOSSIBLE there is only ONE planet that has life in it.

No, its not impossible at all.

I belive in them cause my uncle had real ufo pictures he took.

And how do you know its alien?

Life can consist of water

Water ISNT life.

Definatly, no question. In a universe this big, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that we are the only ones here. A single bacterium on another planet would count as extraterrestrial life. Some even say life arrived on Earth from space, on an asteroid or two.

And I'm not going to say impossible because nothings impossible. Some things are just very unlikely.

I voted definitely. When you think about it, there is just so much we don't know about our universe, we don't even know how big it is! There could be any number of life forms out there. I think that the chances of us being the only life in the universe are non existent.

most regulars will know my opinion on this matter

but ill give it anyway thumbsup.gif lol

of course aliens exist

of course they have visited here

why would anyone say otherwise ?

the "it cant be done cause we dont know how" excuse is lame rolleyes.gif

I just voted for hell yah.

Its a very intelligent and logical assumption.

522676[/snapback]

Took the words right out of my mouth. thumbsup.gif

Hey guys,

You might wanna check out some far-out UFO website that is even complete with updates on what's going on. Sheldan Nidle at www.paoweb.com

Channeler for the Sirians (Galactic Federation)

drifter

I didn't vote, because there was no "I don't know" option. While I believe that the idea of our culture being the only intelligent species to exist in the universe is highly improbable, there is still a miniscule chance that we are, in fact, alone in the universe. However, because I have never come face to face with an alien, nor have I visited each corner of the universe (damn this lack of universal travel! foiled again.) to confirm any belief that no other advanced society exists outside of our atmosphere, the only answer I can give is "I don't know." alien.gif

• 2 weeks later...

They found nitrogen,which is a byproduct of life,on mars.

but as for the Grays,and all that sort of stuff,I personaly think they are also real,although I have no ''proof'',as other's would call it,I have had it personaly proven to my self.

and with all thoughs trillons of stars out there,how could somebody just say without a doubt 'no'?

oh,and i voted 'Hell Yeah'

grin2.gif