Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Dream Experience

lightsinthesky

It's the first time 'they' made contact with me and I keep it quite personal and so didn't want to tell. But I feel like telling it now. This is going to be hard to beleive for some people but please remember this is quite personal to me so think before you post anything. I'm still searching out people who have had experiances with the same type of aliens, please tell.

I was eleven or twelve when I had my first experiance with the aliens. I was in Armerica visiting family, I was spending a week on a mountian where my aunt lived and took care of a farm. It was quite out of the way, the nearest neighbour was about two and half miles away and I loved every moment there. I was helping my aunts husband, Dave, get the animals in for the night. It was forecast for a meter of snow and the goats weren't too keen on the cold anyway. It was about ten at night once we were finished and I went up to the land owners house at the top of the mountain to do some cleaning in the house. The owners were often abroad and had hired my aunt to care for the farm and look after the house. My aunt wasn't herself because she had recently had an operation for her hip so I had promised to go tidy the sixteen room house. I was cleaning in the loft and sat down under the skylight for a few seconds because I could see the stars (you can't see the stars very often in England). All of a sudden I began feeling tired and then I guess I passed out. During the time I was asleep, I had one of the strangest dreams in my life. I was curled up in a fetal position in a small space. I paniced since I noticed I was in fluid and didn't have anywhere to go and freaked out when I realised I didn't need to breath because I was getting the point of view of an unborn baby. I struggled as much as I could before whatever/whoever I was in rubbed their stomach, which I could feel very well. I stopped moving and looked about for clues as to what was going on (considering where I was that was hopeless). I got another shock when I discovered I wasn't human anymore. I was able to see my feet and they were elongated and the toes were stretched, more like fingers, and each foot even had a thumb. I was also able to move a second pair of arms, touching my face I was able to feel my nose had disappeared and I had projections on my chin. Whatever/whoever I was in began to rub again and I heard something similar to a dolphin or whale sonar after that, I woke up. I didn't feel like anyone would beleive me if i told them so i didn't bother and I haven't told anyone since now.

I have no dought in my mind now, that I was one of my aliens in that dream. It was the first time I came to know about them and don't think I could think any differently.

From what I've read, i don't think this kind of experiance is very common. Please post something here if you have had and experiance.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightsinthesky

• Murdison

• star_child

• Conspiracy

vey interesting not sure what to say

Hello LITS. Your experience was very...interesting. Do you think that it may have been nothing more than a dream? Either way, it was very interesting. Welcome to UM, I hope you like it here.

maybe your family is aliens and your just getting a memory of when you were a child? hehe that be cool tho, but anyhoo thats a very interesting experience.

I wish Conspiracy. You never know though

Still unsure how this classifies as contact with aliens.....if you read a lot about dreaming patterns you will find out that a lot of people have dreams where they see themselves as a foetus. The abnormal changes on you are probably manifestations of other subliminal thoughts relating to your dream.

However I am not the one to dismiss things without a closer look. There are many good people in this forum taht can provide you with information on alien contact. See if the recorded occurances have similarities to your experience.

Welcome to the Forum grin2.gif

I wish Conspiracy. You never know though

537746[/snapback]

if your an alien i want your autograph grin2.gif

It just sounds like a dream to me, sorry. As much as I would like to think Aliens had contacted you, I just can't.

We people are regressed, they often talk about being in fluid and describing what is probably inside a womb, and people mistake this for 'alien abduction', when really it is just your mind playing tricks on you.

I know I sometimes wake up and can't remember if what I dreamt really happened or not, freak myself out, but then I realise how silly I had been, and sort of try to waken up.

Nice story, but it is only a story to me, sorry.

I also see you are quite new, Welcome dude!

From Rachel thumbsup.gif

If Lightsinthesky knows it something more than a dream then I believe him! I've had dreams that felt so real but in the end it was only a dream, cause I know it was? Its that simple! I think the question is, trying to make sense these"dreams", visions, encounters. Who might these new aliens be? Thats what I'm looking for out of all this, and other little questions that need asking! Lets hear about other things L.i.t.sky has to say before we pass judgment. original.gif

I was merely commenting on the fantasy of it all. It would be rad if it was aliens, but I feel there is not enough evidence. I'm afraid I need a little more convincing, sorry.

By the way, I'm not saying you made this all up, LITS, maybe it was all a dream. I think it was, any way.

thanks for all your posts. thank you for your honest opinion start_child, everyone's entitles to their own thoughts, thanks for sharing. I'm not too sure what I was dreaming about, but I've had too many of them to cast them all away as dreams. Thank you for the welcome wavey.gif

Unfortunately, I'm definately not an alien. I'm only an alien in America grin2.gif

Also dunderhead, I happen to be girl. Just thought I'd let you know tongue.gif

I was merely commenting on the fantasy of it all.

538731[/snapback]

I'm sorry hun, I'm a wee bit sceptical of this abduction thing, I know where your commin from though!

Also dunderhead, I happen to be girl. Just thought I'd let you know tongue.gif

539500[/snapback]

Oops! sorry again. I dont think genda really matters though, does it? huh.gif

Unless you have an alien Hybrid growing inside you that is? blink.gif

Welcome, Lighty.

Sounds like you have definatley got something there. Possibly even post-abduction distress.

Any other abnormatys occur? have you experienced anything else strange?

Nothing happened after that Walken. That was my first 'sort of' experiance. I had the next one about a year later. Also, this isn't the first time it's happened, I've had several of these dreams where I was looking through the eyes of an alien.

No dunderhead, gender doesn't matter, I was just saying. Also, if being female heightens chances of alien abduction, please let me know.

No dunderhead, gender doesn't matter, I was just saying. Also, if being female heightens chances of alien abduction, please let me know.

541528[/snapback]

I haven't got the foggiest? I truelly don't know what to believe? For the amount of people who claim to be abducted you would have thought there was a bit more physical evidence that could be examined but alas there is not! sad.gif