Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Synchronicity Is The Foundation Of LIfe

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Always had a belief in synchronicity being a part of the scheme of things.  In everyday life we have certain things that occur that we simply are not always able to explain away as accidents.  They happen because of a series of decisions being made, not just by us, but others.  In order for one thing to happen 10 other things non-related had to happen first.  

Sometimes it comes across as pure manipulation that we think we pulled the strings or that others manipulated from their end in order for certain things to happen.  Synchronicity goes much deeper down the "rabbit hole" of life.

For instance, we decide to go to work or someplace to eat or a bar and we end up meeting someone that we find a connection to, that ends up leading to another series of actions that lead us to another person, it will continue for our entire life because we made one choice or another to bring us to the next choice.  All the while the people we are coming in contact with had to do the same thing in order to cross paths with us.  Seemingly random events, but connected.

Psychic ability goes hand in hand with synchronicity and intuition.  We had a feeling, we had a dream, we had a moment of clarity, etc. that lead us to make a decision.  We can even have what seems to be a very negative experience lead us down a path to a different road that leads to more synchronicity.

I believe that things do happen for a reason.  It is up to each individual to recognize what the reason is.  For me it is always a lesson that needed to be learned.  No matter what, I want to gain experience from whatever I go through.  From every positive there is a negative, from every negative there as a positive.

Balance is the key to an enlightened soul. How we deal with the synchronicity in our daily lives influences future synchronicity events.  If we have a bad experience and we decide to not go down that path any further we may not make the connection.  That is why it is important to allow yourself to pay attention to those little voices.

Either way you will have consequences to learn from.  Such is life.

Soul

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO!!

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,749 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

You know, I was just about to say that myself ;)

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,943 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

To sum up - stuff HAPPENS when we PARTICIPATE  :w00t:     Seriously though, I thought synchronicity was just coincidence by another name.....

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    pitchp

pitchp

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

The mind is the matrix

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#5    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

View Postand then, on 06 January 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

To sum up - stuff HAPPENS when we PARTICIPATE  :w00t: Seriously though, I thought synchronicity was just coincidence by another name.....
As far as i understood it, the difference between a coincidence and synchronicity is, that the latter is an expression of a higher order of things, or better, it's the "universe" (couldn't think of a better term) throwing hints to our subconciousness.

What made me shrugh'n'shiver is that the link comes from David Icke's site.....

#6    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 06 January 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

As far as i understood it, the difference between a coincidence and synchronicity is, that the latter is an expression of a higher order of things, or better, it's the "universe" (couldn't think of a better term) throwing hints to our subconciousness.

What made me shrugh'n'shiver is that the link comes from David Icke's site.....

Coincidence is synchronicity without an explanation.  If you have something that you attribute to coincidence it is because you failed to see the connection to other events that brought you to that "coincidental" situation.  We have many different things that shape our soul experience.  Synchronicity is the foundation that leads us to each experience.

Nothing wrong with David Icke's web site, unless you are narrow minded?  I find it very informative.  I don't believe everything I read there by him or anyone else.

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree, 06 January 2013 - 12:48 PM.

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);

#7    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

#8    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,419 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 06 January 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

Coincidence is synchronicity without an explanation.  If you have something that you attribute to coincidence it is because you failed to see the connection to other events that brought you to that "coincidental" situation.  We have many different things that shape our soul experience.  Synchronicity is the foundation that leads us to each experience.

Nothing wrong with David Icke's web site, unless you are narrow minded?  I find it very informative.  I don't believe everything I read there by him or anyone else.
So "coincidence" is merely a synchronicity we fail to realize?...Jung stated that synchronicity is mirroring dreams or thoughts of an individual in the outside world. The stronger these dreams/feelings, the more one starts to realize synchronicity. So for me it isn't quite clear if synchronicity is something like an all-underlying fundament, like a law of nature, or if it is projected thoughts brought up by individuals that have the "right" mindset to do so....
Concerning Icke: i am not narrow-minded, i don't know if i'd be visiting this forum if i was. But i have a personal dislike for him, a feeling we call "fremdschämen" where i come from....;)

#9    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 07 January 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

So "coincidence" is merely a synchronicity we fail to realize?...Jung stated that synchronicity is mirroring dreams or thoughts of an individual in the outside world. The stronger these dreams/feelings, the more one starts to realize synchronicity. So for me it isn't quite clear if synchronicity is something like an all-underlying fundament, like a law of nature, or if it is projected thoughts brought up by individuals that have the "right" mindset to do so....
Concerning Icke: i am not narrow-minded, i don't know if i'd be visiting this forum if i was. But i have a personal dislike for him, a feeling we call "fremdschämen" where i come from.... ;)

Dreams are the past/present/future wrapped in one.  They are a different view of reality.  Reality is the consciousness we live daily.  Synchronicity is not a figment of imagination.  When synchronicity happens it requires other people to be involved in the process.  Synchronicity can be found in every day experiences whether we pay attention to them or not.  Allowing ourselves to be aware of them is up to each individual.  It does not really matter why or how they occur, only that our intuition on how we proceed forward can be affected by certain events.

Not liking Icke is your choice, having a reason to insert your opinion about him in my thread is also your choice.  I think you are narrow minded and the fact you are in this website has nothing to do with it.  You have allowed a personal dislike influence your choices on how you respond.  No one forced you to read his website did they?  Please, tell me why you have this dislike for him.  Just saying it without a reason proves you are narrow minded.

#10    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,419 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 07 January 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Not liking Icke is your choice, having a reason to insert your opinion about him in my thread is also your choice.  I think you are narrow minded and the fact you are in this website has nothing to do with it.  You have allowed a personal dislike influence your choices on how you respond.  No one forced you to read his website did they?  Please, tell me why you have this dislike for him.  Just saying it without a reason proves you are narrow minded.
Posted Image

#11    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,419 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

my reason to dislike David Icke is that i came to the conclusion he's either a bull****ter making money of all the paranoid folks out there or he is paranoid himself. and that's, like, MY opinion which YOU don't have to share. If you are a follower of old Dave, have fun, i don't state that i am right and you are not. Whatever, i started reading this thread because i'm interested in the topic of synchronicity.

#12    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,302 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 07 January 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

my reason to dislike David Icke is that i came to the conclusion he's either a bull****ter making money of all the paranoid folks out there or he is paranoid himself. and that's, like, MY opinion which YOU don't have to share. If you are a follower of old Dave, have fun, i don't state that i am right and you are not. Whatever, i started reading this thread because i'm interested in the topic of synchronicity.
I have to admit , I feel the same way about David Icke as you do..

#13    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

David icke makes sense in some things../
the thing about our thoughts and emotions is true..
we all create reality....

I believe the dark ones use black magick to control the masses....
Icke teachers you can wake up your inner power..
and counter the will of the evil ones....
creating the reality you want is magick...
but now with science showing our thoughts change DNA..
sound and frequencies change us and things around us....
what was one called magick can been seen and proven for the first time...

But teachers have similar idea...
Tony Robbins.. Release the Giant Within!!
David Icke... The Lion Sleeps no more! Break the chains of enslavement...

it's self empowerment.. and I love it..
since I use it and it does work !

Edited by LostSouls7, 13 July 2013 - 12:30 AM.

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#14    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,326 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'm going to have to look up Ickes, don't know who he is. My favorite bumper sticker, "If you still believe in coincidence, you're not paying attention."

#15    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,302 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

View Postpitchp, on 06 January 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

The mind is the matrix
Some say we exist in the mind of the source which give all life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users