Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Big Bird

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Republican: "Do you even care about the economy, health care, national security? All you do is throw these stupid talking points against the wall to see what sticks."

Democrat: "That's ridiculous! Now let's talk about Big Bird ..."

Posted Image

#17    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,989 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostVein Capital, on 10 October 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Democrat: "That's ridiculous! Now let's talk about Big Bird ..."

ROMNEY brought up big bird not the president. ROMNEY vowed to kill PBS funding even though it's .00014 percent of the budget. ROMNEY is the ridiculous flip flopper who takes all positions.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#18    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

View Postninjadude, on 11 October 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

ROMNEY brought up big bird not the president. ROMNEY vowed to kill PBS funding even though it's .00014 percent of the budget. ROMNEY is the ridiculous flip flopper who takes all positions.

Yeah and once the media starts to pick it up, the left run with it. Obama starts making jokes about it, Saturday Night Live does a Big Bird. So it's out with Warren Buffet's secretary, out with Sandra Fluk, out with Bain Capital, now reference to Big Bird suddenly becomes the path to success. What does that tell you about what the left thinks of its voters? Is this what Obama and FrankenKerry were discussing in their practice debates? Why do you think Romney turned down an appearance on the Nickelodeon special while Obama accepted it?  Maybe when you were a toddler, Big Bird was a key issue, but don't you think there are other matters to address now?

Edited by Vein Capital, 11 October 2012 - 09:12 AM.

Posted Image

#19    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,989 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostVein Capital, on 11 October 2012 - 09:08 AM, said:

. What does that tell you about what the left thinks of its voters?

It tells me that Democrats care about Public Television and the 99%. While plutocrat Romney cares about himself, the 1% and his money in the Cayman islands. It tells me that Romney doesn't understand anything he;s talking about. The money to PBS is minuscule. It tells me he is completely out of touch with America and will say ANYTHING to pander to conservative voters.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#20    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• 1,259 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

View Postninjadude, on 11 October 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

It tells me that Democrats care about Public Television and the 99%. While plutocrat Romney cares about himself, the 1% and his money in the Cayman islands. It tells me that Romney doesn't understand anything he;s talking about. The money to PBS is minuscule. It tells me he is completely out of touch with America and will say ANYTHING to pander to conservative voters.

Well if the Democrats think this is a winning issue then they should run with it, they will get farther with Big Bird than they will with the prophet video.

Edited by Vein Capital, 11 October 2012 - 06:17 PM.

Posted Image

#21    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

View Postninjadude, on 11 October 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

You do realize that Obama called himself part of the 1% during the debate right? And you do realize that PBS among other things were a means of Romney making a point about our spending... Your constant attacks on some ones wealth makes you sound jealous and desperate... and as far as some one "pandering" to voters... Obama capped that 4 years ago.. as well as every other politician on the face of the planet... pandering is how you get the votes... if you think otherwise you have completely lost the plot.

#22    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,989 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

View PostDredimus, on 11 October 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

You do realize that Obama called himself part of the 1% during the debate right? And you do realize that PBS among other things were a means of Romney making a point about our spending... Your constant attacks on some ones wealth makes you sound jealous and desperate..

Yes I do and he is. The problem is that you and many others have no earthly idea just how much difference there is between the paltry millons that Obama has and those who hide money in the Cayman lslands.

The desperate are those bringing up Big Bird as something to cut. It's not significant. Why not talk about the real cuts.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users