Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Proved Adams Existence

JohnnyBoyC

Well it is said they proved there was one man who passed down a genetic mutation that all men have! It doesnt mean his name was Adam, but it does mean there was one man that fathered us all. AND it ties Evolution with Religion. OK

The genetic mutation caused Adam to be able to think like we do. The first person that was civilized.

They traced the mutation to the Rift Valley in South America. Which matches the scenes in the Bible

That shows that Adams homeland was there, and was therefor a person of color!

The modeled Adams head and this is what he was said to look like.

user posted image

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• isis-999

• FreyKade

• TheGreatWhiteHorse

Not to discredt you but a similar study found "Eve" through simlar genes and DNA we all have that traces back to one orignal female "Eve" however the origins are in Asia. I might add the Iraq was said to have simlarities to Eden. Iraq now thats scary lol

Well it is said they proved there was one man who passed down a genetic mutation that all men have! It doesnt mean his name was Adam, but it does mean there was one man that fathered us all. AND it ties Evolution with Religion. OK

The genetic mutation caused Adam to be able to think like we do. The first person that was civilized.

They traced the mutation to the Rift Valley in South America. Which matches the scenes in the Bible

That shows that Adams homeland was there, and was therefor a person of color!

The modeled Adams head and this is what he was said to look like.

user posted image

711268[/snapback]

What!!! You mean Adam was actually Vin Diesel???

user posted image

Oh God..Here comes XXX:Genesis..

I can see the bylines now..

Vin diesel get's Biblical!

I'm kinda skeptical about this, but I feel driven to contribute to the topic anyway.

Not to discredt you but a similar study found "Eve" through simlar genes and DNA we all have that traces back to one orignal female "Eve" however the origins are in Asia. I might add the Iraq was said to have simlarities to Eden. Iraq now thats scary lol

So, "Adam" was found in South America, yet "Eve" was traced back to Asia. I feel that both of these can be correct.

There is a theory called Tectonic Plates. The theory is used to explain earthquakes and other occurances beneath the Earth's surface. In a nutshell, it states that there are several massive "plates" upon which sit the continents, the ocean, et cetera. The plates float on magma, or molten rock, giving them, in essence, freedom of movement.

Plates pushing against one another gradually creates mountain ranges, such as the Appalachians or the Himalyas.

Plates pulling away from one another create fault lines, such as the San Andreas Fault in Calilfornia.

An earthquake occurs when a plate moves, or interacts with another plate. This is why the ground shakes.

Now, down to the point.

Many scientists and people, myself among them, believe that the earth wasn't seven continents at one time. Rather, it was one landmass, one single continent, called pangea. A picture can be found on http://volcano.und.nodak.edu/vwdocs/vwless...ea/Pangea1.html

As you can see, South America is in the armpit of Africa, With Asia just above that.

My point is, that if the continents were all one once upon a time, that would mean that South America and Asia, basically, were one.

I hope that helped.

Edited by eveningsky339

They say that Iraq once known as Mesopotamia was Eden with its once lust gardens and fresh springs of water. However when Adam & Eve were forced out of the Garden of Eden they didn't stay together. If they didn't sire children together, how were the genes of people passed down when there weren't any other people existing?

Hmm, interesting. They also previously found the 'mother' gene from which all humans descended, also considered 'Eve'.

Eveningsky, do you think that during the time of this "Adam", the continents werent seperated?

I watched the doc you are talking about, i also seen the one about Eve, the fact they can trace genes in people all over the world is very cool that we all are traceable to each other has to make one think about the true dna line of humans.

I am curious as to how the 'evidence' proves anything! The recreated a picture of Jesus, this doesn't prove he was the son of god...

Mr Ed the picture of Jesus really does not prove any thing, we do not even know if that is truly what he looked like; i know Marduk will love this the vatican was the first to produce the image of Jesus thus setting the tone of what we were to believe him to look like! but the church has nothing to do with the research into the genes that can be traced to every person on the planted; to put it very simple we are a race of inbreed creatures only our spreading out over large masses of land has allowed us to change into what we know today, a person will adapt to what ever enviroment they are expose to thus causing us to appear different; i know there will be alot of people who do not agree, but there is no way of knowing Jesus's real skin tone because we do not truly know what he looks like there fore we must only guess! or take the vatican at there word.

Mr Ed the picture of Jesus really does not prove any thing, we do not even know if that is truly what he looked like

Isis, that is exactly what I was saying...I said it does not prove anything, why you have repeated this I do not know.

but there is no way of knowing Jesus's real skin tone because we do not truly know what he looks like there fore we must only guess! or take the vatican at there word.

Actually I am 100% sure of Jesus' skin tone. Jesus was Jewish, therefore he would have looked very arabic and had dark skin. This is a fact. The only reason he is portrayed as blonde and blue eyes is because early white men would never humble themselves before a foreigner.

Mr Ed the picture of Jesus really does not prove any thing, we do not even know if that is truly what he looked like

Isis, that is exactly what I was saying...I said it does not prove anything, why you have repeated this I do not know.

but there is no way of knowing Jesus's real skin tone because we do not truly know what he looks like there fore we must only guess! or take the vatican at there word.

Actually I am 100% sure of Jesus' skin tone. Jesus was Jewish, therefore he would have looked very arabic and had dark skin. This is a fact. The only reason he is portrayed as blonde and blue eyes is because early white men would never humble themselves before a foreigner.

711876[/snapback]

i do not know if it was so much the early white man or the church that would not humble them selfs the picture's of Jesus today do not look arabic, but then again the vatican does control most of what we accept as fact were Jesus is concerned! but you are right in one fact no matter what Jesus was a Jew and that is a fact they can not change!

Edited by isis-999

Eveningsky, do you think that during the time of this "Adam", the continents werent seperated?

I'm not sure when the continents seperated (if they did), but I think it could have been during the Flood with Noah and what not. Not certain, though.

http://www.ngorongorocrater.com/Attractions/greatrift.php

ok first iff this is a link to the great rift valley in tanzania.

IN AFRICA.

not south america

secondly the supercontinent that all the others split from was called pangea.

it split up over 60,000,000 years ago.

we have been on earth for 150,000 years so far according to orthodoxy.

so we weren't all on seperate continents when they split. we weren't even a glint in a mouse's eye at that point. But thats irrelevant because this discovery is in africa

thats practically walking distance.

i love the way people are trying to drag in religion to sensationalise this

http://blogs.nationalgeographic.com/channe...lorer_adam.html

if you actually read the article like me you'll find it pretty boring.

w00t.gif

There we go, once again trying to put science and religion together again. Hey, genetically we found that the birth of man came from one man and one woman. I can see how that's possible, but how the hell can you trace where they came from? In my opinion, science just proved what the bible's been saying all along.

Oh i myself am very skeptical about this, i believe there was first human that could think like we do, but maybe there was more than one????I thought that the discovery of an Adam would link religion and science.

Actually Science and religon have much in common but neither will admit it. lol

There we go, once again trying to put science and religion together again.  Hey, genetically we found that the birth of man came from one man and one woman.  I can see how that's possible, but how the hell can you trace where they came from?  In my opinion, science just proved what the bible's been saying all along.

711918[/snapback]

The Y chromasone (sp), all MEN have it, and the genetic mutation is passed down from generation to generation. I dont get how they traced it either. Watch it next time it comes on the national geographic channel it is called explorer:the search for adam! It was a very interesting program to watch and it enlightened me to the thin line between religion and science, and how easily one small discovery could be that explosive!

Well that would make more sense, Afric and Asia are smushed together in this so called pangea. But hey, its just a theory. I have difficulty believing we can trace our roots all the way back to "Adam" and "Eve".

Science and religion are very close, and often get mixed together.

711921[/snapback]

that is a fact no one can disclaim, but you are correct the church would have a field day if we tried to merge the two! laugh.gif

711921[/snapback]

that is a fact no one can disclaim, but you are correct the church would have a field day if we tried to merge the two! laugh.gif

711996[/snapback]

I am going to disagree with it! They are alike in some respects, but when it boils down to it, one gives questions and answers and the other only gives questions.#]

Or something else more philosphical.