Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rock n Roll experiment

longgone

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• longgone

• nativechick1989

• distortedpandy

• pozexis

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody remember the government experiments of Rock n Roll done by the U.S. Military in the 1980's

726952[/snapback]

do you mean the one they used giant woofers to take down a bridge?

The one experiment I am thinking about was the playing of "tribal" type beats and other "music" mixed together that would cause the troops to be pumped as In ready for combat.

The American Indians (Sioux,Blackfoot) used something very similar before going into battle so as to make the braves fight harder.

Edited by longgone

methinks you just answered your own question  innocent.gif

726965[/snapback]

me thinks you're correct my lovely darling wub.gif

The one experiment I am thinking about was the playing of "tribal" type beats and other "music" mixed together that would cause the troops to be pumped as In ready for combat.

The American Indians (Sioux,Blackfoot) used something very similar before going into battle so as to make the braves fight harder.

726957[/snapback]

Well . . . being of Native Heritage, I can vouch for that!

yes.gif

Play me trance and I can take down an army..... tongue.gif

I do know that the US Special Ops group experimented with a group of volunteers in August, 1968.

A group of 13 volunteers were subjected to 48 hrs. continuous play of the Door's first album while deprived of food and sleep and supplied with only coffee laced with ayahuaska.

726957[/snapback]

yes.gif

729329[/snapback]

being of english native heritage and a former serving soldier i can vouch for that too.

Of course i feel much more comfortable if allowed to wode up first before the music and the screaming starts

user posted image

726957[/snapback]

yes.gif

729329[/snapback]

being of english native heritage and a former serving soldier i can vouch for that too.

Of course i feel much more comfortable if allowed to wode up first before the music and the screaming starts

user posted image

730732[/snapback]

if allowed to wode up first

????huh.gif ?????

Hmm . . . What ever you say Master! notworthy.gif