Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unnatural act by cats

CloudSix

My friend was driving from his house when he noticed 2 cats on the side of the road, with something lying in between them. Coming closer, he realized that the thing between them was a dead cat, hit by a car. It was most definitely dead, with blood and guts around her. Then, something disgusting happened. One of the cats started having sex with the dead cat!!!

I was disgusted and shocked but then he continued the story with something worse...

The third cat started having sex with the second cat while she was having sex with the dead one....

I never heard of such an act in the animal world or anywhere ever...

Have you come across such a monstrosity?

I have some pictures which I'll share as soon as I fix my phone, which he send to me as he tried to capture the horror...

I do not see it as a "monstrosity" as you so eloquently stated, I think one or more of the cats was in heat, quite possibly even the dead one, and because of that their usual common sense went out the window.

It is not something they decided on but were more driven by hormones than anything else. Please don't bother with images, I do not think we need to see images of gore.

I do not see it as a "monstrosity" as you so eloquently stated, I think one or more of the cats was in heat, quite possibly even the dead one, and because of that their usual common sense went out the window.

It is not something they decided on but were more driven by hormones than anything else. Please don't bother with images, I do not think we need to see images of gore.

Hmm, well you are probably correct about the hormones and the natural part of the story but you don't find the act itself, of **********( or maybe it's called different when referring to animals) that is, rather despicable to see?

I don't see why the term "monstrosity" is not even partly adequate for the entire scene...

It's just that coming across something like that, which I've never seen in my entire life even though my town is full of cats without a home, grossed me out....

EDIT: Now that I've thought about it, you're most definitely right about not sharing pictures, I apologize for my lack of tact.

Edited by BorisIWantToKnow
  • Like 1

No. We don't need pictures!! We didn't even need this story. This is not an unexplained mystery. Gross!

Closed.

2a. Offensive content: Do not post or link to content that is excessively violent, sexually explicit, depicts images of death, gore, pertains to graphic cases of violent or sexual crimes committed against children or that is of an otherwise offensive nature.

• Like 3