Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please I need some help

ParaQ

I came here to the forum because I need some answers to what is going on. I'm not a native english speaker so bear with me.

A little while ago (2/3 months) I started seeing a bright X or a star like shape when i close my eyes that eventually sends me into a loop that seems to go forever.

However it is kind of hard to focus while I am in the loop because I kind of get conscious about it, and then it disappears.

But yesterday when I was going to sleep, I don't know what happened, but it was like I could focus to a whole new level, and the loop eventually turned into something else. I don't know how to explain this, but suddenly I could see the shape of a friend of mine. He often wears a type of shirt, so I knew it was him, and when I looked up I could see his face. It was like an evolving picture, that became more and more real. Until it was as real as it would be when I had my eyes open, and looked on my friend "in the real world"

Suddenly I got really frightened because I was all awake, and I could see things in my head - just like it was real - I was conscious all the time.

I got really afraid and opened my eyes to shut down the whole process. But I could feel the whole time, that if I would like to do it again it would happen. It is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.

So what is this? Has anyone experienced the "loop"? Is this a mental illness? Is there someone I professional I can talk to about this? What can this thing evolve to??

Edited by ParaQ

You should not be to worried about the rest of it, focusing on internal images can send you into an altered state of conciousness. The "looping" I'm concerned about. You may have triggered the beginnings of an anxiety attack, but stopped it. I don't think you need a professional just yet unless you feel it is negatively impacting your life. Just avoid that particular trigger if you can. Oddly just moments ago I pulled myself out of a stage of sleep way to fast and nearly caused a similar problem.

You should not be to worried about the rest of it, focusing on internal images can send you into an altered state of conciousness. The "looping" I'm concerned about. You may have triggered the beginnings of an anxiety attack, but stopped it. I don't think you need a professional just yet unless you feel it is negatively impacting your life. Just avoid that particular trigger if you can. Oddly just moments ago I pulled myself out of a stage of sleep way to fast and nearly caused a similar problem.

The thing is that it was not an internal image, it was completely real, and the figures - including my friend was breathing, smiling and talking to me. I could even talk to them myself. But it was at this point I got really conscious about what was going on, and I completely fell out of it, and opened my eyes.

The loop came before the dream started to appear. How do you know it is an anxiety attack?

Kind of sounds like a dream. I know you said you were awake, but looking at it from an outside perspective, sometimes in dreams we feel awake. So a dream as you're drifting off isn't outside the realm of possibility.

• Like 1

The thing is that it was not an internal image, it was completely real, and the figures - including my friend was breathing, smiling and talking to me. I could even talk to them myself. But it was at this point I got really conscious about what was going on, and I completely fell out of it, and opened my eyes.

The loop came before the dream started to appear. How do you know it is an anxiety attack?

I'm not saying it wasn't real trust me.

I don't know. Looping energies and thoughts are sometimes indicators.

Can you explain the looping sensation in more detail?

hm, i would worry if you are still counsciouss everything is fine. Try it again, and observe yourself. What scares you, is it that you dont have control over the images or is it the realillness? Do you talk loudly or in your mind? if you just talk in your mind than there isnt a problem, is there? I have never experienced it, but I would check if the person in your mind is telling you something or if it just a picture. Maybe it is your subcounsciousness playing tricks on you.