Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mutual Dreams

yoselinthehylian

Alright, so this has been making me curiouser and curiouser.

I've been dating this guy, Hector. We've known each other for two years. We connect perfectly and have everything in common. We think alike, say things that are almost exactly alike, it's weird. I've never connected with anybody like this before.

So, since a few weeks ago, we started noticing that we were dreaming the exact same things a couple nights a week. I didn't think anything of it at first but it happened again just last night. And now I'm curious as to what it may be or what's causing it.

As I said earlier, I have NEVER had this sort of connection with anybody. And the crazier thing is, we have a long distance relationship. We knew each other in my hometown but then I moved. So, that's even weirder!

• Like 1

I agree with what Alas_113 said. I think you share a very strong bond together, which probably became stronger, after you moved out ;)

• Like 1

Can you explain how you came to know this ? I mean, did you explain a weird dream to him, and he said " Hey, I had the same dream last night " ? What I'm trying to get at is this- How did he prove to you that he indeed had the same dream you did ? Or, did you just take his word for it ?

• Like 1

Well, it started off with him asking me how I slept. I told him I slept fine and told him a little bit about my dream. He started detailing his dream that already seemed similar to mine. So we started relating things.

Basically,I told him the first part of my dream, he told me it was alike and gave me even more details that were identical to mine.

• Like 1