Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Chi: Life force energy?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Pasan

Pasan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'm a guy in the age of 23 and recently got internal control over energies like:

-A wave like electric energy that pulse through my body. (Especially the spine, arms and legs.)
-The intensity and on/off of the Tinnitus (The ringing/buzzing inside the ear).
-Able to make several people uncomfortable/invaded/angry by simple meditation. For some reason they know it's me doing it. (With the will of healing people)
-Been able to control my heartrate and almost stop it(Pretty scary) through a meditation to sleep state(Woke up in a super meditative state).

I've also unlocked constant traits like this through meditation:

-Constant "butterfly feeling" in the breast/heart area.
-Deep understanding of human feelings and it's applications/importance.

Does anyone has similar experiences and/or know something about it and can accompany me in doing a wise decision with it?

#2    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

Hi Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries. Yes especially the wave of electric energy pulsating through my body, and Tinnitus. I'd ask my Mom if she felt any electricity coming off from my hands but she said they did look redder than normal. But it sounds like you are awakening your Kundalini.

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

You know how to control your chi . It has applications in very specific fields . What is it you want to try to do with it ?
As most of it involves healing or martial arts .

Miss me?

#4    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:23 AM

Ok.... just don´t blast us with your Ki balls, LOL

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#5    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,679 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

HA! Loved the cheesy stage acting.

#6    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostRyu, on 30 July 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

HA! Loved the cheesy stage acting.

Careful, don´t upset the OP.... you might get a Ki blast coming your way, LOL

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#7    Pasan

Pasan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 30 July 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

Hi Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries. Yes especially the wave of electric energy pulsating through my body, and Tinnitus. I'd ask my Mom if she felt any electricity coming off from my hands but she said they did look redder than normal. But it sounds like you are awakening your Kundalini.

It is indeed pretty recent, and It's nice that it is an entire science"ish" behind it to this date, good to know. :-)

I've slightly read about the Kundalini, and it is overactive, no meditation is needed to activate the electic energy pulsating, just space around the entire body (or spine to be spesific).

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 30 July 2013 - 05:35 AM, said:

You know how to control your chi . It has applications in very specific fields . What is it you want to try to do with it ?
As most of it involves healing or martial arts .

Martial arts? I don't think I want to be known as a brute/fighter.. What does that give me? Glory of being best? Seems pretty selfish... :-/ (Not trying to mock anybody)

Wouldn't hurt to learn how to heal, but it is too bad if I tried to heal and ended up damaging the people instead. Who know what healing REALLY feels like?

View PostZaphod222, on 30 July 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

Ok.... just don´t blast us with your Ki balls, LOL

I've seen it. But they are able to do it to each other, but not on strangers. :P Guess you need an open mind for it to work on you, everyone are a force(Closed minded) to be reckoned with. :-)

#8    Timetravler12

Timetravler12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

The energy is real when I was little I used to see it and at first it seems as if its bacteria on ur eye or something but its really there I once talked to it and I played this game with them where I had to get all the colors in the shiny white orbs and when I did the colors made all these crazy shapes like a Ferris wheel and a trophy and after that it was gone. Idk about the third eye thing but yes that energy is real scientist proved it when they tried to simulate a universe In a big computer with every factor of the universe. But it kept falling apart having black holes too much they needed to add more mass to there simulated universe dark matter. In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is a type of matter hypothesized to account for a large part of the total mass in the universe. Dark matter cannot be seen directly with telescopes; evidently it neither emits nor absorbs light or other electromagnetic radiation at any significant level.[1] Instead, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, radiation, and the large-scale structure of the universe. According to the Planck mission team, and based on the standard model of cosmology, the total mass–energy of the universe contains 4.9% ordinary matter, 26.8% dark matter and 68.3% dark energy.[2][3] Thus, dark matter is estimated to constitute 84.5% of the total matter in the universe and 26.8% of the total content of the universe.[4]

#9    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

View PostTimetravler12, on 12 August 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

The energy is real

It is real for you if you believe in it. Read up on self-hypnosis.
It is not real for unbelievers.

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostPasan, on 31 July 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

It is indeed pretty recent, and It's nice that it is an entire science"ish" behind it to this date, good to know. :-)

I've slightly read about the Kundalini, and it is overactive, no meditation is needed to activate the electic energy pulsating, just space around the entire body (or spine to be spesific).

Martial arts? I don't think I want to be known as a brute/fighter.. What does that give me? Glory of being best? Seems pretty selfish... :-/ (Not trying to mock anybody)

Wouldn't hurt to learn how to heal, but it is too bad if I tried to heal and ended up damaging the people instead. Who know what healing REALLY feels like?

I've seen it. But they are able to do it to each other, but not on strangers. :P Guess you need an open mind for it to work on you, everyone are a force(Closed minded) to be reckoned with. :-)

It doesn't have to be violent. Chi can be used in tai chi... Flowing energy with the movement

Miss me?

#11    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 12 August 2013 - 06:50 AM, said:

It is real for you if you believe in it. Read up on self-hypnosis.
It is not real for unbelievers.
Go over to the Hombu dojo in shinjuku,or the jujitsu dojo by Tokyo dome  and ask the Doshu to show you his chi.
Let me know if it's real to you after that.
The don't do cheesy over there.

Miss me?

#12    ShaolinPunk

ShaolinPunk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

To fully 'believe' that chi exists the seeker merely has to try it for themselves diligently and they will have their answer - It changed my life.

Here's some footage of some etheric light anomalies i get when i film my training...

https://www.youtube....h?v=Idwikctx1mE

#13    Pasan

Pasan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

View PostShaolinPunk, on 16 August 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

To fully 'believe' that chi exists the seeker merely has to try it for themselves diligently and they will have their answer - It changed my life.

Here's some footage of some etheric light anomalies i get when i film my training...

Great footage. Interesting how many sprites comes to visit you while doing it. (Experiencing similar things when I'm filming myself meditating too) :-)

It is very easy for skeptics to say that the movement of the umbrellas caused by air in movement or window behind. So if it is true that your chi is causing it, then I'd say good job.

#14    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,531 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

View PostShaolinPunk, on 16 August 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

You mean cheap video filters?

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#15    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

Honestly, OP reading over some of your discovered "powers" sounds alot more like "syptoms" of heart palpitation, vascular/nerve issues, tingling sensations, heart fluttering...etc.  In all seriousness you might want to see a doctor.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users