Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dream deals

starblade

my girlfriend had a dream were she made a deal with a demon, but she doesnt remember much all she remembers is that it had a mask like a skull, and it wanted to see her scars but they were from a cat but when she saw them they were bleeding, and he said his name but all she remembers is that it had an N and a Y anyone know about this?

I know about it. Dreams are a series of images and/or emotions that occur during certain stages of sleep.

i do know a lot about dreams and for the name it could be Hannya.

my girlfriend had a dream were she made a deal with a demon, but she doesnt remember much all she remembers is that it had a mask like a skull, and it wanted to see her scars but they were from a cat but when she saw them they were bleeding, and he said his name but all she remembers is that it had an N and a Y anyone know about this?

She is dealing with some sort of internal conflict, have her write out her own interpretation. Insights will show themselves as she starts to write about it.

i do know a lot about dreams and for the name it could be Hannya.

it also had a horned mask that looked like a smiling skull and carried a staff

Did it have horns, something like http://www.iromegane.com/japan/culture/a-little-history-of-hannya-mask-why-its-so-scary/ ?

I would say White Crane Feather has the right idea. Dreams often are a barometer of internal feelings, and this one seems more negative, from the description you gave. Of course, most dreams are more or less meaningless, and virtually all dream interpretation is highly subjective and dependent on the person doing the dreaming, if there is any meaning.

• Like 1