Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird dream

CristalClear

I had this dream a week ago. I was with my best friend at a random house and she was going to take me home. We went to her car, which was a white sports car, and as soon as we went in, one of her bosses comes out of nowhere and takes the driver's seat before we were able to get fully in. He drove us to my house but as soon as he was nearing it, a dark shadow in a form of an entity appeared by my car door and was trying to yank it open desperately. Somehow in the dream I felt I knew him, I just didn't know who it was. Fortunately, I locked it before he could open it and we raced back to the other house.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark One

• CristalClear

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cristal Clear.

Could your friend with some of the qualities of her boss be wishing to lead your life by their standards.?

Oh, and where are my manners. Welcome to the forum :)

Edited by Mark One

Thank you. I don't know, since I dislike that man with a passion. That man is very secretive and my friend is trying to figure him out. I tell her it's not worth it after all he did to her. This man is middle-aged and has abused my friend verbally, emotionally, etc. As a friend, I tell her to leave that place. Since she's been there she's had many encounters with a shadow person, lights flickering at her job among other things. Recently, she had an encounter with a shadow who was watching her sleep and believes its a soul mate, when before she believed otherwise. Oh and also when she had the recent encounters, the next day her boss would ask how did she feel last night or if she slept well, which he usually doesn't ask her that(he's usually mean).

Seems to carry psychic vampire overtones, both you and your friend be careful.