Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My favourite number became Sacred!

hadeka

Hi all

I have a very strange story... i dont know if it is really strange or normal ,, but i think that it became strange.

I love number "three".

I really love it so much.

This number became sacred.

Everything happening in my life happen in "three" times, or in anything related to "three" ,,for example "nine" because it is 3X3.

I really dont know !! ,, but it is real that everything became as "three".

Even when people ask me something, i realize that they ask me "three" times

When i spend money in a day, i realize that i spent money related to "three".

Ofcourse i cant mention here everything that is happing in the form of "three" times. because it is really Everything that became under control of number three.

Well, what do you think?

would like to know your opinions.

thank u

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mysteryman

• hadeka

• Lord_Kazius

• educated cAVEmAN

Top Posters In This Topic

so everything in your life has do do with three?

now that i got that out of my system, have you gone to school 3 times, do you drive to work 3 times do you wash 3 times a day, and im sure everyone askes you thinkgs 3 times. are you kidding me? are you kidding me? are you kidding me? blink.gif

i think your paraniod and you see a conection with the number 3 because you WANT to... i would be more convinced if u said everything happens 3 times but u said 3 or multiple of 3... meh... do u get scared wen u go something one and a dalf times??...(3*.5)

u go something one and a dalf times??

its supposed to be "do something one and a half times"

by the way...one is my favorite number AND EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HAPPENS ONCE OR A MULTIPLE OF ONCE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ohmy.gifohmy.gif

hmmmm, 1 eh? my favorite number is -2...... seems my life is going backwards. thumbsup.gif

Does this have anything to w/ cryptos? huh.gif

Does this have anything to w/ cryptos? huh.gif

415913[/snapback]

lol guys grin2.gif

guys ,, im not kidding

at first, it was three because i want to ......yes

but now ,, it is three ,,, even if i dont want to !!

not everything will be good in three times,,,,,,there are alot of things can be deadly if it was three times or even once.

or even once

or even once

or even once

Yea it seems to me your looking for things to happen 3 times or to include 3, so you notice them!

Id like to here some of the things your talking about please? would be interesting original.gif

Personally, my number is 7, I have always loved the number 7, and here is some interesting things..

I was born on 7th September, 1987..

September is the 9th month, but only because august and june were later added, 'sept' generally means 7. September should be the 7th month!

My name is Gregory, Gregory has 7 letters, my favourite letter would be G because my name is Gregory and poeple call me 'G', G is the 7th letter of the alphabet!

Edited by campbell

yeah ,, it could be ,,, because i love that number ,,, i notice it in many things.

but i think ,, u decided to love number 7 before realizing all that ,,(everything related to seven with u wink2.gif

could be.

but it also could be ,, a connection between me and divine to form everything related to 3 !

may be.... who knows !

evil demon of numbo jumbo...begone...

we can help you hedeka yes.gif

let hadeka

free...

free....

free...

you are right hedeka grin2.gif

Edited by RaginCajun

Like most of you said, ever since coincidence's started to occur with the number 3, you've always wanted 3's to occur in a number or atleast tried to look for them.

It might start off with coincidence, though after - you got used to it and started to take advantage.

Then you looked for everything with or related to 3...

Haha, but seriously all kidding aside - you started to have coincidences with the number 3, had suspection - and started to look for 3's...

See my three periods...Looking for it? :-D

you sound like your crazy! you need to calm down with the 3 sh**. It has nothing to do with your life, and now because I have read your crazy ass posts, I am irritated. Its all just in your head silly girl!

Agree - also, answering someone elses question - no, it doesn't belong in the cryptozoology section, buts its acceptable...I would say -

Everything happening in my life happen in "three" times, or in anything related to "three", for example "nine" because it is 3 times 3.

So everything that happens to you has something to do with one, three, six, nine, twelve, fifteen, eighteen, twenty-one, twenty-four, twenty-seven, thirty, thirty-three, thirty-six, thirty-nine, ect, (and, because three times three is nine) nine, eighteen, twenty-seven, thirty-six, fourty-five, fifty-four, sixty-three, seventy-two, eighty-one, ninety, ninety-nine, one hundred-eight, one hundred-seventeen, one hundred-twenty-six, ect? wow! wow! wow! how creepy!

Edited by man_in_mudboots

you might try noticing patterns of some other number unrelated to three, like seven, and youll see it will work for any number.

Edited by man_in_mudboots

Itsss a coincidence - what do you expect grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

You know, I never thought about it, but my favorite number is ten and two days ago my half-rottie had ten puppies! ohmy.gif

I think from now on my favorite number is gonna be one. disgust.gif

grin2.gif

And now you'll start to see a lot more 10's since you'll be carefully looking for it - no, just kidddddddddding -

So how many people's favorite number is directly related to their birthday? I'm thinking they became our favorite numbers when we learned to associate them with something pleasant.

Oh well. Silly thread but at least it gave me an excuse to mention the new babies. <G>

no, just kidddddddddding -

laugh.gif just sunk in! too funny, MM! rofl.gif

angry.gif

if you see that this is a silly thread ,, so you dont have to talk in it.

and you must respect other's opinions even if you are against it.

if you want people to respect your opinions,,so you must respect other's opinions angry.gif

and if you are saying that my posts are stupid ,,, so i think it is you who are so stupid ,,, beacause remember that this forum is about Unexplained Mysteries.

My thread can be here in this section because i consider it as small legends

angry.gif

you posted this thread seeking our opinion and now that we gave you our opinion you get mad at us? in my opinion you shouldnt make a thread about something like numbers being completely involved in your life if you dont want to hear the truth. and what is this truth you might ask yourself? your deluding yourself. think of it man if you look hard enough you can find a so called "sacred" number anywhere...now for example, my favourite number is 2, if i took every multiple of 2 the posibilities are endless, same goes for 3, you noticed a connection and started to go out of your way to notice more. take this with a grain of sand before dispelling it as an insult to your "sacred" number.....

So everything that happens to you has something to do with one, three, six, nine, twelve, fifteen, eighteen, twenty-one, twenty-four, twenty-seven, thirty, thirty-three, thirty-six, thirty-nine, ect

theres more possiblities then that too...u can bring decimals into it and get everey number possible...3 is weird like that....

and you must respect other's opinions even if you are against it.

if you want people to respect your opinions,,so you must respect other's opinions 

and if you are saying that my posts are stupid ,,, so i think it is you who are so stupid ,,, beacause remember that this forum is about Unexplained Mysteries.

i do respect you opinion but but there is nothing special about the number three, even in your life. the things happening is just coincidence and you trying to find them in your life, if this worries you try to stop it...for instance if you notice youve done something 3 times...do it once more...