Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oppression Poll

LogicalPiccolo

(Look to 'Oppression Poll part II) for updated poll! heehee sorry...

Sorry to group Agnostics/Atheists and "other" together, but for the sake of the poll, I only had some much space :P

I've been in and out for a few months now (I changed shifts at work, so now I'm just a very busy, working mama and don't have lots of internet time) trying to make time to read posts. I try to keep up with everything going on at UM, I do still love it here :)

I'm curious to know what people will say in this post, and I'm hoping everyone will give a reply as to why they answered what they did. And instead of turning it into a big battle, hoping that maybe people on the opposite side of one's spectrum, will hear or see where someone is coming from. Ya know, Opening communication :)

Thanks for your time with the poll, hope this is a productive one! And who doesn't love a poll? lol

Edited by Ambriel

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LogicalPiccolo

• MissMelsWell

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, a decently worded poll and it doesn't work! I'm getting an error message. You might want to see if you can get it fixed up, this is actually a good one.

Finally, a decently worded poll and it doesn't work! I'm getting an error message. You might want to see if you can get it fixed up, this is actually a good one.

Sorry! grr...don't know why it's not working.

Workin' on it...

Okay I see what I did. Apparently every question has to have at least one answer, I can't make a question exclusive. I'm going to shut it down and do it again a different way. I'm off work now and on my way home so I'll fix it when I get there. Sorry for the inconvenience guys :( poo...

Edited by Ambriel