Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone willing to give a reading?

jeanniesbottle

Hello, my name is Jeannie and I feel like I'm at a crossroads in my life. Any insight would be helpful.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• jeanniesbottle

• John from Lowell

Hello Jeannie,

I read your profile content and the material at your web site. These are my impressions for a change in direction at this time.

I sense the need for a deeper connection from within yourself. You are very diversified in your areas of community service and I can appreciate the value in all that you do. However I suspect it is time to focus more on a specific central theme. Something like working with autistic teens. That is a very narrow focus, but it lends itself to concentrated energetic expression. I sense you are too diversified at this time and you are being called from within to be more focused. I think and feel you need to clarify and deepen this inner connection to obtain that greater clarity.

The other thoughts that presented themself to me was in regard to soulmates and the concept of twin souls. I have some material on this subject at my web site. I sense an inner desire to realize your twin's energetic expression at this time. I suspect that it will galvanize your perceptions of service and help you to clarify your path and/or direction. You will make this connection through your own personal inner connection to Self or it will not happen, as I see it naturally.

Best wishes!!!!

John

Being at a cross roads with relationships is always hard... especially when it is someone we love dearly, and youve entrusted them so much....It hurts the most when betrayed...

Youll be fine, you always pull thru..

But... you also wear your heart on your sleeve. Sometimes its best not to let it show so much... you need sometime to protect it.

Youve lost alot lately. People in more ways then one.

It is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.. youve heard the saying... Same ho;ds true even with friends...

Dont give up. I know it doesnt ease the pain much, but your not alone.... Ive learned not to put my eggs all in one basket. Same happened to me, and it was a good several months till I got past the betrayal...

Place your energy toward self for a change, and you will see a change ...

Blessings in Light

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Thank you John and WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT,

I have indeed been doing my best to open myself to different aspects of myself that I have yet to explore. I am indeed going through a transformation. The betrayal you spoke of Warrior For The Light was not just simply by a friend, it was by my Twin Flame. He's my other half and going on without him in my life is very difficult, but I will keep going. I have done so before and I shall do so again. I just pray that he is watched over and that throughout our separate journeys through life, that our paths will unite to teach and learns lessons that only we can teach one another.

Edited by jeanniesbottle

Thank you John and WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT,

I have indeed been doing my best to open myself to different aspects of myself that I have yet to explore. I am indeed going through a transformation. The betrayal you spoke of Warrior For The Light was not just simply by a friend, it was by my Twin Flame. He's my other half and going on without him in my life is very difficult, but I will keep going. I have done so before and I shall do so again. I just pray that he is watched over and that throughout our separate journeys through life, that our paths will unite to teach and learns lessons that only we can teach one another.

I know... Thats why I said its better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.... but you also thought he was your best friend too...

It also doesnt mean you wont love again.... You have a life time to watch many candles flicker thru your life.

I cant bet you "HE" was not your twin flame..."Sometimes the one that burns brightest for the shortest time is not always the best candle to light and guide your path".... Youll see. And youll remember this saying ....

Spred yourself around with others more. Youll meet some one soon... Guarantee it! But go slow... Its going to be a couple in between before Mr right comes around again...

Blessings

I know... Thats why I said its better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.... but you also thought he was your best friend too...

It also doesnt mean you wont love again.... You have a life time to watch many candles flicker thru your life.

I cant bet you "HE" was not your twin flame..."Sometimes the one that burns brightest for the shortest time is not always the best candle to light and guide your path".... Youll see. And youll remember this saying ....

Spred yourself around with others more. Youll meet some one soon... Guarantee it! But go slow... Its going to be a couple in between before Mr right comes around again...

Blessings

Thanks Warrior. I did move on and did find someone else. I've accepted that given all of the issues my Twin Flame has, it is not possible for us ever to be united, at least not in this lifetime. I did find a soulmate in my husband and he indeed is exactly what I needed when I lost my TF.

Thank you for your kindness everyone

Thanks Warrior. I did move on and did find someone else. I've accepted that given all of the issues my Twin Flame has, it is not possible for us ever to be united, at least not in this lifetime. I did find a soulmate in my husband and he indeed is exactly what I needed when I lost my TF.

Thank you for your kindness everyone

Your welcome honey... I wish you the best in everything...

Blessings to you