Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1591    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

NASA is also working on warp drive here http://nextbigfuture...-on-making.html .

#1592    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

This mans attitude is similar to how I feel here http://beforeitsnews...he-2436340.html . Keshe may be real but his attitude and egotistical pride will bring him down. As long as he dosen't release his technology he will never get any support. The guts of Keshe. He wants every government to give up its sovereignty and hand over their rights to him,. This man Keshe is the antichrist.

Edited by kumaran, 25 January 2013 - 08:32 AM.

#1593    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

View Postkumaran, on 24 January 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

NASA is also working on warp drive here http://nextbigfuture...-on-making.html .

They are working on many things. We hope they are successful, and have our support. Check this link mate. The NASA page on how it is progressing.

LINK - NASA Status of "Warp Drive"

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1594    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

They are working on many things. We hope they are successful, and have our support. Check this link mate. The NASA page on how it is progressing.

LINK - NASA Status of "Warp Drive"
What do you think of Keshes guts. The man is trying to create a religion and make himself world dictator. Does he think people are so stupid to hand over their rights to him.

#1595    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,264 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

View Postkumaran, on 25 January 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

This man Keshe is the antichrist.
heavens, you do tend to promote him rather higher than he deserves.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#1596    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Men like keshe make me really frustrated with the world. He says I have this technology that can save the world but first you must hand over all your rights to me. Then I will release the technology. Even if he has the technology the mere fact that he puts conditions on the release of technology proves he is a nasty egotistical b******. I feel really negative about the world right now. It is just a place where fraudsters like Keshe and crafty politicians defraud the public.

#1597    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

I have been reading Frontiers of Propulsion science by Mark Millis. He says people like Keshe regularly send NASA proposals to fund their research. He says Keshe has what is called psychological condition called delusions of grandeur and paranoia. Keshe keeps saying he is afraid people will steal his ideas that people are suppressing him. This is one of the symptoms of the lunatic fringe to which Keshe  belongs. Extreme secrecy. They are  scammers. They are mental patients. They actually believe they are being persecuted. I will stay away from such people until I have built and tested to my satisfaction or seen a Keshe reactor with my own eyes flying. Until then Keshe is just a mental patient and all his supporters are mental patients.

Edited by kumaran, 30 January 2013 - 08:57 AM.

#1598    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

It was true all the time, Keshe suceeded and took off to the final frontier:

http://www.unexplain...s.php?id=241951

...time to let this thread die, folks......

:tu: :tsu:

#1599    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

View Postkumaran, on 25 January 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

What do you think of Keshes guts. The man is trying to create a religion and make himself world dictator. Does he think people are so stupid to hand over their rights to him.

Founder of Scientology, L Ron Hubbard once said:

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

And he was a Science Fiction writer. Now Scientology, a sci fi religion (bad one at that) is worth billions. I think that says it all?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1600    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

View Postkumaran, on 30 January 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

I have been reading Frontiers of Propulsion science by Mark Millis. He says people like Keshe regularly send NASA proposals to fund their research. He says Keshe has what is called psychological condition called delusions of grandeur and paranoia. Keshe keeps saying he is afraid people will steal his ideas that people are suppressing him. This is one of the symptoms of the lunatic fringe to which Keshe  belongs. Extreme secrecy. They are  scammers. They are mental patients. They actually believe they are being persecuted. I will stay away from such people until I have built and tested to my satisfaction or seen a Keshe reactor with my own eyes flying. Until then Keshe is just a mental patient and all his supporters are mental patients.

He says people will steal his idea, but remeber the answer he gave his team when they said they were having some problems with his design?

The answer is in the Universe. It is all around you. Always has been. Work it out yourself.

He is so full of it.

View PostLord Vetinari, on 25 January 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

heavens, you do tend to promote him rather higher than he deserves.

But not lower. That is a depth few manage.

#1601    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

View Postbee, on 11 June 2011 - 09:25 AM, said:

.This is BIG. Make no mistake. Scientifically and politically this is huge.....

Yeah, right. If you believe this BS, I would LOVE to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#1602    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 31 January 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

He says people will steal his idea, but remeber the answer he gave his team when they said they were having some problems with his design?

The answer is in the Universe. It is all around you. Always has been. Work it out yourself.

He is so full of it.

But not lower. That is a depth few manage.
I agree. Nothing he says makes sense. Despite not having any success the Italian team continues to experiment and a new Bulgarian team is building a prototype. As of yet Keshe says he has not given any of the teams the key which is necessary to operate the reactors. I don't think there is any such key. He is setting himself up as a messiah. Make peace or I wont give you the key. he has no key to give. He is full of it .

Edited by kumaran, 01 February 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#1603    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 31 January 2013 - 05:35 AM, said:

Founder of Scientology, L Ron Hubbard once said:

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

And he was a Science Fiction writer. Now Scientology, a sci fi religion (bad one at that) is worth billions. I think that says it all?
The sooner we rid this planet of people like Hubbard,and Keshe`s types the better we all will be !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1604    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 01 February 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

The sooner we rid this planet of people like Hubbard,and Keshe`s types the better we all will be !
:tu:
Amen to that. We should put them all in prision. Men like Keshe make my schizophrenia and depression worse.

Edited by kumaran, 01 February 2013 - 04:32 AM.

#1605    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,113 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 31 January 2013 - 07:47 AM, said:

Yeah, right. If you believe this BS, I would LOVE to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.

sorry...I don't want a bridge in Brooklyn.... :innocent:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users