Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Admits to Cocaine Use

Caesar

I find it odd how the media points out that Palins husband was cought drinking and driving 16 years ago, about the same time Obama was using cocaine, smoking crack and marijuana in high school. why doesn't the main stream media point this out?

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

Obama and Cocaine; Palin's HUSBAND and DUI

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• AROCES

• InHuman

• Plainbob13

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it odd how the media points out that Palins husband was cought drinking and driving 16 years ago, about the same time Obama was using cocaine, smoking crack and marijuana in high school. why doesn't the main stream media point this out?

Because Obama didn't inhale, so it does not count.

First time I heard about Palin's husband... but honestly I dont care unless her husband is ALSO running for VP..

As for Obama, this is kinda stuff can be interpreted many different ways... im under the impression that as long as he isn't snorting the snow now, its over with...

Now its getting clearer now I know what he means by "community organizer" slinging stones and blow!

First time I heard about Palin's husband... but honestly I dont care unless her husband is ALSO running for VP..

As for Obama, this is kinda stuff can be interpreted many different ways... im under the impression that as long as he isn't snorting the snow now, its over with...

Well, the snorting could have effected his brain now, that is probably why he thought he was a muslim in an interview.

Well, the snorting could have effected his brain now, that is probably why he thought he was a muslim in an interview.

Lol PHAIL.

Nice try tho, next time try refrencing something that has real weight.

Didn't Bush also admit cocaine use?

Because the media is in a love obsession with Obama?

I don't care what people do - within reason. Clearly I don't want a pedophile or murderer in the White House, but drinking and driving? Stupid, yes, but many do it. We all make mistakes. Cocaine? He was young. So long as he doesn't do it anymore. We don't need someone high as a kite making decisions about war.... I just don't see the drugs and drinking umpteen years ago as a big problem.

Edited by IrishAidan

Used to be a huge thing for liberals to bash Bush on his rumored cokehead days... Now that Obama freely admits it, their criticism has come to a grinding halt. Curious.

Used to be a huge thing for liberals to bash Bush on his rumored cokehead days... Now that Obama freely admits it, their criticism has come to a grinding halt. Curious.

I think mabey they had enough fodder without having to go dig the past. :P

Common you know as well as I do this sh-stuff happens all the time. It's just political banter. "You guys suck!" "No you do!"

*twirls a finger* Whatever. I'm all good with Obama still. The coke head!

Lol PHAIL.

Nice try tho, next time try refrencing something that has real weight.

57 states? (with one left to go..)

57 states? (with one left to go..)

I read about this on conservapedia (lol, I know)

apparently people thought he ment the 57 islamic states.

However, if you read within the context, he mentinoed he couldn't go to two (alaska/hawaii?) and only had 1 left.

Now 50-2= 48.

48-1 left to go= 47.

Its another slip of the tounge, its happens, look at all the crap you gloss over for mccain (borders, countries)...

Edited by InHuman

I don't care what people do - within reason. Clearly I don't want a pedophile or murderer in the White House, but drinking and driving? Stupid, yes, but many do it. We all make mistakes. Cocaine? He was young. So long as he doesn't do it anymore. We don't need someone high as a kite making decisions about war.... I just don't see the drugs and drinking umpteen years ago as a big problem.

While I agree that it's not really an issue with me, it should be noted your reference to drinking and driving doesn't apply to Sarah Palin, but rather to her husband, and 22 years previous. It was 1986, and it was Mr. Palin.

I think them even bringing up the Todd Palin was sad, its odd how that year Obama was doing smack and they never mentioned it.

I'm willing to overlook anyones recreational drug use from their high school / college days. ( Unless it totally warped their brains of course. )

And Sarah Palin's husaband's drinking and driving from 1986 is totally irrelavant.

and yet Bush , by his own and his families admission was no virgin to pot and cocaine. not including he's a supposed recovering alcoholic.

Bush has refused to discuss speculation that he has used illegal drugs, but has said that when his father became president in 1989, and required White House employees to affirm that they had not used illegal drugs for 15 years, he would have passed that test.

A conversation between Bush and an old friend and author, Doug Wead, touched on the subject of use of illegal drugs. In the taped recordings of the conversation, Bush explained his refusal to answer questions about whether he had used marijuana at some time in his past. “I wouldn’t answer the marijuana questions,” Bush says. “You know why? Because I don’t want some little kid doing what I tried.” When Wead reminded Bush that the latter had publicly denied using cocaine, Bush replied, "I haven't denied anything."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6999665/

Isn't Obama still a habitual smoker?

I'm just wondering where does he have his smoke for most places now does not allow smoking.

Isn't Obama still a habitual smoker?

I'm just wondering where does he have his smoke for most places now does not allow smoking.

That has zero relevence to the election.

Neither does his former uses or Todd Palin's uses.

These things are all smoke and mirrors....excuse the pun.

:D

P