Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Robot may explore caves on the Moon

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

View Postblind pew, on 19 November 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't caves created by water?
This cave on the Moon would be like the 'lave tube' caves found on Earth. Lava flows harden on the surface first, continue to flow in streams underground. The lava eventually flows out  of these leaving the empty channels behind. Over time,  pieces of the roof will collapse, forming entrances from the surface.

#17    SLURVE

SLURVE

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostBavarian Raven, on 19 November 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

Meanwhile in reality land...the white rabbit appears :sk
Perhaps in reality land, the one you are on, is the center of the universe where the sun revolves around your flat earth...

Edited by SLURVE, 19 November 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#18    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• 1,497 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Perhaps in reality land, the one you are on, is the center of the universe where the sun revolves around your flat earth...

my reality doesnt involve a massive conspiracy to hide intelligent life on our moon, cough, cough.

#19    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

Maybe they will find the man in the moon earting cheese. Or find diamonds

#20    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,073 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 18 November 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

fascinating....it could help us understand some of its past, it may not lead to anything, i doubt there was ever any life on the moon, but who knows, we will wait and see.
What scares me with all this trying to find remnants of past life on other planets we know have none now, is discovering there was  humans on there who ended up wiping itself out because of wars and distruction of its planet.....we may learn more about ourselves than we care to, because I doubt it will change what some people here want....power.
The Moon was part of the Earth i think or the remains of when the two planets colloided to make Earth

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 22 November 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

The Moon was part of the Earth i think or the remains of when the two planets colloided to make Earth
yes correct, ish, its is believed that.
Whatever they might find on the moon which could have once lived on Earth, there is one thing for sure, it did not survive on the moon, chances are neither can we, but I am sure some billlion trillion dollar moon complex is being made as we type.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#22    burt_ie

burt_ie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

So no photos of the cave?

#23    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,188 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 November 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

yes correct, ish, its is believed that.

Indeed, that is the prevailing theory.

Whatever they might find on the moon which could have once lived on Earth, there is one thing for sure, it did not survive on the moon, chances are neither can we, but I am sure some billlion trillion dollar moon complex is being made as we type.

And what complex on the moon would that be and where is it hiding? And why have we not noticed the multitude of launches required to facilitate such an endeavor?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#24    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 29 November 2012 - 04:40 AM, said:

Indeed, that is the prevailing theory.

And what complex on the moon would that be and where is it hiding? And why have we not noticed the multitude of launches required to facilitate such an endeavor?

Cheers,
Badeskov
Its obviously not being built on the moon yet, but i do believe billions is and has been spent on trying to find ways of building habitable abodes there. I do not mean for us to live in, but to do more research, be it on the moon or in space.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#25    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

I doubt liquid water was ever on the Moon.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#26    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,188 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 29 November 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

Its obviously not being built on the moon yet, but i do believe billions is and has been spent on trying to find ways of building habitable abodes there. I do not mean for us to live in, but to do more research, be it on the moon or in space.

Ah ok, sorry, I misunderstood your post then. Indeed, money is being poured into how to build habitats on the Moon and Mars, although I highly doubt that it is in the billions yet. However, habitats on the moon would be one of the enablers for future manned exploration of the Solar system.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,677 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 30 November 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

Ah ok, sorry, I misunderstood your post then. Indeed, money is being poured into how to build habitats on the Moon and Mars, although I highly doubt that it is in the billions yet. However, habitats on the moon would be one of the enablers for future manned exploration of the Solar system.

Cheers,
Badeskov
No doubt thats the plan, but I hope the reason will not be because the human race has blown the Earth to bits its no longer habitable for us.

#28    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,079 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

Yee` of little Imagination ! THe Moon afterall is made purely of Blue Cheese ,and  Rock Candy ! THe Aliens Live far under ground in there cozy little Domed citys,THey Fly to Earth on a regular basis to Check on there Human babies,and crops.
As for any conspiracy about anything eles ? Well thats one for the History Books !
Did you read about Organics on MEcury and Water ? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users