Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Bleeding Trees: An Apocalyptic Sign?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    Xnibiru

Xnibiru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:15 AM

According to the Apocalypse of Ezra, one of the signs of the approaching ‘Apocalypse’ will be trees bleeding; does this video show just that or is this merely ‘sap’? I certainly don’t have the answers; only wanted to bring this to your attention. It’s pointed out that this video is taken from 6 different videos. One theory to explain this: Planet X is pulling Iron Oxide towards the surface of the earth and it is entering the water tables turning rivers to blood and the trees are absorbing it and it turns their sap blood red…..

Read full news article:  Bleeding Trees: An Apocalyptic Sign? The Apocalypse Of Ezra Predicted It

#2    Xnibiru

Xnibiru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

This is really abnormal. I don't think the liquid flows from the tree is sap or something like that. Is is bleeding tree phenomenon addressed in Apocalypse?

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 13,082 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

you obviously were a less vicious child then me as a kid - trees bleed all the time when yiu hack at the bark

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

• "Do you have any evidence for that?"

"there's more to life than evidence. "

......"Get in the ****ing sack"

Dara O'Brien

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

I haven't watched the video yet but that photo looks like a quacking aspen. Which the sap of looks like this

http://www.forestpes...398234-SMPT.jpg

EDIT: After watching the video I didn't really see anything that weird.Tree sap isn't always sticky or hard it can be every free flowing until the water in it starts to evaporate. Warmer weather can produces pressure within the tree. This pressure can sometimes cause the tree sap to flow from the tree through openings produced from cracks or injury. Cold weather causes trees to draw extra water from the group to make sap. So in spring (or when weather goes from freeing nights to warm days) it can cause large amounts of sap to be produced at night when extra water is drawn from the ground and the flow out of the tree during the warm day (or when cut down).

Edited by Cynical Sounds, 12 June 2013 - 08:44 AM.

I Don't Know Does Not Mean You're Right

#5    Xnibiru

Xnibiru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 12 June 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

you obviously were a less vicious child then me as a kid - trees bleed all the time when yiu hack at the bark

Really? What did it bleed?  Some strange liquid, huh??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

#6    Xnibiru

Xnibiru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostCynical Sounds, on 12 June 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

I haven't watched the video yet but that photo looks like a quacking aspen. Which the sap of looks like this

http://www.forestpes...398234-SMPT.jpg

EDIT: After watching the video I didn't really see anything that weird.Tree sap isn't always sticky or hard it can be every free flowing until the water in it starts to evaporate. Warmer weather can produces pressure within the tree. This pressure can sometimes cause the tree sap to flow from the tree through openings produced from cracks or injury. Cold weather causes trees to draw extra water from the group to make sap. So in spring (or when weather goes from freeing nights to warm days) it can cause large amounts of sap to be produced at night when extra water is drawn from the ground and the flow out of the tree during the warm day (or when cut down).

SAP like what from rubber tree? I am wondering why it has similar color to human blood. And the liquid current is so strong.

#7    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 12 June 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

Ever notice some gum tree innards look like chicken?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#8    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Dara O'Brien

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostXnibiru, on 12 June 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

SAP like what from rubber tree? I am wondering why it has similar color to human blood. And the liquid current is so strong.

Sap is found in almost all plants. Depending on the species it come in a verity of colours including clear, white, reds, browns and blacks as well as a verity of viscosities depending on species health of the tree and weather conditions.

Examples
Ever eaten maple syrup, that's made from sap, the sap of the sugar maple is clear and fairly free flowing where the sap of a rubber tree is milky white and kinda viscous and as I pointed out in my last post the sap of the quacking aspen is red and fairly free flowing.

#9    trancelikestate

trancelikestate

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:05 AM

The videos are probally fake. Propaganda for some end of the world religious idiots.

#10    Xnibiru

Xnibiru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

View Posttrancelikestate, on 12 June 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

The videos are probally fake. Propaganda for some end of the world religious idiots.

I bet the video is real. But not sure about what is that liquid. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

#11    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Dara O'Brien

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostXnibiru, on 12 June 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

I bet the video is real. But not sure about what is that liquid. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

I seriously don't know how to put this any simpler, So I'll leave this last reply and you can either understand this is a normal natural thing (feel free to independently check what I'm saying) or you can continue to look for a mystery that doesn't exist.

It's either sap, water or water/sap mix, SAP CAN BE RED

In your little video the large amounts can be explained by sap sap/water can building up in natural cavities in the tree, cavity gets cut into the red sap/water comes running out.

the oozing tree's are just sap coming out of damage to the bark when there is sufficient pressure in the tree or sometimes if the tree has certain diseases they can also cause the sap to ooze from the tree.

#12    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,641 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

So rust in the water table is making tree sap red? Not sure if I buy into that. And I have to agree with Cynical- sap comes in different colors and viscosity. And it can be different depending on the time of year.
And just sayin, some of those images in the video look fake, like someone set it up as a special effect.

Edited by rashore, 12 June 2013 - 04:25 PM.

#13    Xnibiru

Xnibiru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Given it is sap. But the problem is: How come is there that much sap coming out at the same time. I haven't seen any tree having much sap like this.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Edited by Xnibiru, 12 June 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#14    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,483 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

Planet X is pulling iron oxide close to the surface according to the video?

Pfft. Nonsense.

How could that possibly even work?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#15    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostXnibiru, on 12 June 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

This is really abnormal. I don't think the liquid flows from the tree is sap or something like that. Is is bleeding tree phenomenon addressed in Apocalypse?

It's a tree... it's not running away.  Who ever is interested can take a sample and have it tested if they are truly concerned.

Is it supposed to be human blood?  Animal blood?  What does the book of Ezra have to say about the details?  Are we supposed to just sit in wonder and not question?

Again, it's a tree... trees have sap.  To say it's abnormal without looking into the details of said tree and being a tree expert is a bit naive, don't you think?

Don't let hoaxers pull one over on you man... come on.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users