Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Tv shows that shouldn't be on

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#16    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Loose Women

A TV show in which a bunch of wrinkling, middle-aged women sit at a desk and make sexist remarks about men.

A show in which men sit around a table making sexist remarks about women would never be allowed.

Posted Image

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 26 March 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#17    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,300 posts

• We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

Pawn Stars. Worst show I've ever seen out of the whole bunch that are like it or nearly the same. And pretty much of what the other posters here, have named so far.

Pleeeeeease...GTF off my TV!

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#18    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

I wanna say doomsday prepers but there are funny as hell lol.
They are self-absorbed people who think they should be the leaders in the new world after a major disaster strikes on.
The funny thing is if you think america will have an economic collapse, why spend a fortune stocking on food that will last a just few years, why don't just put your money at a swiss bank or move out of the USA.

Or if you live near by volcano and you think there will be an disaster, you you just simply move out to some other place???

Edited by diablo_04, 27 March 2013 - 03:03 PM.

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#19    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,776 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

By-Election Specials.  :(

#20    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

View Postdiablo_04, on 27 March 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

I wanna say doomsday prepers but there are funny as hell lol.
They are self-absorbed people who think they should be the leaders in the new world after a major disaster strikes on.
The funny thing is if you think america will have an economic collapse, why spend a fortune stocking on food that will last a just few years, why don't just put your money at a swiss bank or move out of the USA.

Or if you live near by volcano and you think there will be an disaster, you you just simply move out to some other place???

There won't be a safe place when yellowstone blows except underground.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#21    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Pretty much anything on tv nowadays... -.-

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#22    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

Freedom of expression- without it we'd very easily slide down that steep and slippery slope where the government filters (censors) everything and everyone we know. I don't like a lot of the crap on TV, but along with revolutionary freedoms comes evolutionary thumbs, and a handy little thing called the remote.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#23    ohio_traveler

ohio_traveler

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

View PostPurifier, on 26 March 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Pawn Stars. Worst show I've ever seen out of the whole bunch that are like it or nearly the same. And pretty much of what the other posters here, have named so far.

Pleeeeeease...GTF off my TV!

I like it just to see the old relics and collectible items that people bring in.  Mainly vintage firearms and sports memorabilia.

#24    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,776 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Men don’t care what’s on TV. They only care what else is on TV.

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,823 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostEldorado, on 28 March 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

Men don’t care what’s on TV. They only care what else is on TV.

Women want to see what the show is before they change the channel, because men hunt and women nest.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#26    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

Most of the reality shows are horrible.....Jersey shore.......and all like it. Never should have been on TV to begin with and what passes for comedy now is crazy. Let's get some stupid guys to kill themselves horribly and laugh at it. Give me a break.

#27    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

90% of reality tv ,is utter crap. It's ruined TV programming ,and melts minds. Duh

Miss me?

#28    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 26 March 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Loose Women

A TV show in which a bunch of wrinkling, middle-aged women sit at a desk and make sexist remarks about men.

A show in which men sit around a table making sexist remarks about women would never be allowed.

Posted Image
Errrrr,penthouse and the playboy channel,et al ,and crap like girls gone wild ,do EXACTLY that .They objectify and exploit  women.Women don't want their men watching it ,but you've never heard of a man keeping his wife from watching The View.  And .... idiot men PAY TO WATCH these shows  .
At least women are smart enough to give pay back by doing it on regular tv ,for free. Lol ,

Miss me?

#29    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,936 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

If people switched off rubbish programs the T.V. companies would soon bin the shows due to falling audiences, we have the power of the OFF button.An hour long Cooking program on a Saturday morning by some French twit is not my idea of watchable T.V.and the soap opera's are despicable.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#30    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 5,120 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

Errrrr,penthouse and the playboy channel,et al ,and crap like girls gone wild ,do EXACTLY that .They objectify and exploit  women.Women don't want their men watching it ,but you've never heard of a man keeping his wife from watching The View.  And .... idiot men PAY TO WATCH these shows  .
At least women are smart enough to give pay back by doing it on regular tv ,for free. Lol ,

Not the same.   He said that a group of men would not be allowed to have a show where they do nothing but sit around and make sexist remarks about women.   At least not on network TV.
You think it would be better if men could watch naked women for free.   I for one would agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users