Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

UFO Seen on news program In Nebraska

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,577 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

UFO Seen on news In Nebraska Still Unidentified

Just before 6 a.m. on Sept. 4th, KLKN's HD Towercam 8 gave Channel 8's Morning Meteorologist Sean McMullen a less than normal view.

"I have never seen anything like this before. I even say that several times while I'm on air describing the object, because I want to let people know even I don't know what this is, so I can't exactly tell you what it is," he says.

The triangular-shaped, flashing object appears to be floating above the Capital City

http://www.klkntv.co...l-unidenftified

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Guarantee extraterrestrial don't exist.  Right because he sounds like someone we should all listen to lmfao.

#3    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,039 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

As far as we all know, military or government weather balloons are not equipped with multi-colored lights. However, hoaxers are known to use these type of lighting systems in homemade atmosphere-reaching balloons or R/C helicopters.

http://www.ghosttheo...n-hd-weathercam

Posted Image

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,577 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

and Id be one of the first to agree, especially after the recent baseball stadium sighting/hoax

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

Yep everything is false... no matter who reports it, where when doesn't matter.... false false false.....just ask all the debunkers.... and then add Oberg.... just to make sure NOBODY ever believes that there is any life whatsoever outside this tiny speck in the universe.

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,577 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 12 September 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Yep everything is false... no matter who reports it, where when doesn't matter.... false false false.....just ask all the debunkers.... and then add Oberg.... just to make sure NOBODY ever believes that there is any life whatsoever outside this tiny speck in the universe.

There is surely life elsewhere in this universe or maybe the next. I dont think anyone doubts that, even us skeptics

#7    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,009 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

How about 3 bladed diaphragm. Any bright planet (Venus, for example) slightly out of focus would appear as "diamond".

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#8    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Could be a number of things really...my initial thoughts were that it could have been something akin to this.... :mellow:

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

#9    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• 1,631 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

I'll have to once again go for Occam's Razor: sometimes the simplest explanation is most likely. That is, it is something of earthly origin. It could be military, or a conventional aircraft seen though some odd atmospheric condition, or some light-up flying radio controlled toy.

I do not discount that statistically alone there is a good possibility of life elsewhere in the universe, but having said that it presupposes that they (whoever they are) are close enough to us for a visit or have developed some means of traveling faster than light (i.e. space warping technology), otherwise the distances would seem to preclude alien visitation.

#10    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,548 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Unidentified Flying Object -UFO

Was unidentified yes. The referral was correct.

Was alien in origins likely not.

Do you ever wonder why only civilized countries are seeing ufo's and most of occurrences in US? One word classified military hi tech

#11    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

@continum ! Uh civilized countries? Most in the us? Where did you get that from? I dont doubt hi tech militairy aircraft exist but to claim ! That , that is the correct answer ! I hightly doubt that.

#12    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 12 September 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Unidentified Flying Object -UFO

Was unidentified yes. The referral was correct.

Was alien in origins likely not.

Do you ever wonder why only civilized countries are seeing ufo's and most of occurrences in US? One word classified military hi tech

There may well be some truth in this.  I'm certainly not aware of many famous sightings in Africa for example.

However South America has had more than it's share of sightings over the last few decades and that is generally classed as a second world region.

Or could it be more to do with the availability of recording equipment?

Posted Image

#13    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

And there have been quite a few sightings in China, and India as well too.

#14    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 12 September 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

And there have been quite a few sightings in China, and India as well too.

That's true; on the India/Chinese border.

Posted Image

#15    MJNYC

MJNYC

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 167 posts

• The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

And, let's not forget Christopher Columbus who saw ufos while crossing the Atlantic.  No hi tech there. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users