Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where's the Birthcertificate?

Grams

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez

Soldier says president is illegal, doesn't have to deploy, Army says

BY LILY GORDON

Link to Here.

U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, the reserve soldier who says he shouldn't have to go to Afghanistan because he believes Barack Obama was never eligible to be president, has had his deployment orders revoked, Army officials said.

Lt. Col. Maria Quon, U.S. Army Public Affairs Officer, U.S. Army Human Resources Command-St. Louis, said Tuesday evening, Cook was no longer expected to report Wednesday to MacDill Air Force Base in Florida for mobilization to active duty.

Cook is an Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA), meaning he is a reserve soldier assigned to an active component unit for duty. He is assigned to the U.S. Army Element of U.S. Southern Command. Last week he filed a request in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order and status as a conscientious objector through his California-based attorney, Orly Taitz.

Taitz, who has also challenged the legitimacy of Obama’s presidency in other courts, filed the 20-page document on July 8 with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. In it Taitz asks the court to consider granting her client’s request based upon Cook’s belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Cook further states he “would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President’s command. ... simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties.”

Documents show Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state.

Earlier today, Quon said Cook submitted a formal written request to Human Resources Command-St. Louis on May 8, 2009 volunteering to serve one year in Afghanistan with Special Operations Command, U.S. Army Central Command, beginning July 15, 2009. The soldier's orders were issued on June 9, Quon said.

"A reserve soldier who volunteers for an active duty tour may ask for a revocation of orders up until the day he is scheduled to report for active duty," Quon said.

She added that there is an administrative process to request revocation of orders. As of this afternoon, Cook had not asked for his orders to be revoked, Quon said. She could not say why the soldier's orders were pulled today by 3 p.m. CDT.

"Because of the Privacy Act I couldn't go into it," Quon said.

A call to Cook's attorney this evening was not immediately returned.

There are approximately 3,800 Individual Mobilization Augmentees in the U.S. Army Reserves. In addition to IMAs, the U.S. Army Reserves has three additional reserve levels, Quon said.

Approximately 63,000 soldiers serve with the Individual Ready Reserves, meaning they have no routine training or attendance requirements and no pay; 188,000 serve as reservists, attached to reserve units; and about 16,000 soldiers serve with the Active Guard Reserve, Quon said. The latter group consists of soldiers who have volunteered to be on full-time active duty, she continued.

A hearing to discuss Cook’s requests is scheduled to take place in federal court here Thursday at 9:30 a.m.

Edited by Grams

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• Kimi81

• SQLserver

• acidhead

Will be a big problem if this thing spreads, or Obama can simply show his original Birth Certificate.

I wonder if Obama happen to be not legit would his supporters say, its the economy stupid?

Edited by AROCES

Soldier says president is illegal, doesn't have to deploy, Army says

BY LILY GORDON

Link to Here.

U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, the reserve soldier who says he shouldn't have to go to Afghanistan because he believes Barack Obama was never eligible to be president, has had his deployment orders revoked, Army officials said.

Lt. Col. Maria Quon, U.S. Army Public Affairs Officer, U.S. Army Human Resources Command-St. Louis, said Tuesday evening, Cook was no longer expected to report Wednesday to MacDill Air Force Base in Florida for mobilization to active duty.

Cook is an Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA), meaning he is a reserve soldier assigned to an active component unit for duty. He is assigned to the U.S. Army Element of U.S. Southern Command. Last week he filed a request in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order and status as a conscientious objector through his California-based attorney, Orly Taitz.

Taitz, who has also challenged the legitimacy of Obama’s presidency in other courts, filed the 20-page document on July 8 with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. In it Taitz asks the court to consider granting her client’s request based upon Cook’s belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Cook further states he “would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President’s command. ... simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties.”

Documents show Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state.

Earlier today, Quon said Cook submitted a formal written request to Human Resources Command-St. Louis on May 8, 2009 volunteering to serve one year in Afghanistan with Special Operations Command, U.S. Army Central Command, beginning July 15, 2009. The soldier's orders were issued on June 9, Quon said.

"A reserve soldier who volunteers for an active duty tour may ask for a revocation of orders up until the day he is scheduled to report for active duty," Quon said.

She added that there is an administrative process to request revocation of orders. As of this afternoon, Cook had not asked for his orders to be revoked, Quon said. She could not say why the soldier's orders were pulled today by 3 p.m. CDT.

"Because of the Privacy Act I couldn't go into it," Quon said.

A call to Cook's attorney this evening was not immediately returned.

There are approximately 3,800 Individual Mobilization Augmentees in the U.S. Army Reserves. In addition to IMAs, the U.S. Army Reserves has three additional reserve levels, Quon said.

Approximately 63,000 soldiers serve with the Individual Ready Reserves, meaning they have no routine training or attendance requirements and no pay; 188,000 serve as reservists, attached to reserve units; and about 16,000 soldiers serve with the Active Guard Reserve, Quon said. The latter group consists of soldiers who have volunteered to be on full-time active duty, she continued.

A hearing to discuss Cook’s requests is scheduled to take place in federal court here Thursday at 9:30 a.m.

This is outrageous and unAmerican. I guess some people will only love America when they political party of favor is in office. Digusting!

This is outrageous and unAmerican. I guess some people will only love America when they political party of favor is in office. Digusting!

On the contrary, acting on behalf of your beliefs even if they are not the majority is about as American as it gets.

What I don't seem to understand, is why Obama is so hesitant and unwilling to show his birth-certificate. If he has nothing to hide and showing the birth-certificate poses no security risk, why not do it if only to reassure the conservatives?

Edited by Denisius

one Obama has shown his birth cert. the short form which is common for most citizens to have . I have one . secondly ... the hospital can write it on a cocktail napkin and it would still be legal.

secondly ..... no one gets the original when you request it from the state. no one.

He's proved it ... but I say take it to court and make fools of the morons who say otherwise.

then that's judges political leanings should be scrutinized . seeing how he can't seem to read what other judges have had to say on the matter.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Grams.......dude, I know you want to get the word out as you are obviously thrilled at this dudes cowardice acts, but I think one thread on the issue would've sufficed ;)

His orders have been given to him by his commanders based on orders established long before this president. obama has nothing to do with this, and this is just another way to avoid going back to war by getting news coverage around this idiots story. He has no standing to avoid the orders he has been issued based on this story; the supreme court already offered their opinion on the issue and it is a done deal; this numbskull has stepped into the territory of "cowardice".

Not something I would want to be known for.

Grams.......dude, I know you want to get the word out as you are obviously thrilled at this dudes cowardice acts, but I think one thread on the issue would've sufficed ;)

His orders have been given to him by his commanders based on orders established long before this president. obama has nothing to do with this, and this is just another way to avoid going back to war by getting news coverage around this idiots story. He has no standing to avoid the orders he has been issued based on this story; the supreme court already offered their opinion on the issue and it is a done deal; this numbskull has stepped into the territory of "cowardice".

*applauds*

this is just a bloke who wonders whether hero's blood is brown and leaks out of trousers trying to get out of his job. Nothing else.

QUOTE (Kim81 @ Jul 15 2009, 06:33 PM) *

Grams.......dude, I know you want to get the word out as you are obviously thrilled at this dudes cowardice acts, but I think one thread on the issue would've sufficed wink2.gif

Your right about that. I didn't know which forum to post it in. I figure the mods would put them together in the correct forum. No harm meant. :)

Edited by Grams

But the people who fled the military when Clinton sent them to Bosnia were heros? If I remember right some of those guys Objected and got to go on Oprah and Bill Maher and were hailed as Dem heros. Why is this different? Because you like the current Prez?

one Obama has shown his birth cert. the short form which is common for most citizens to have . I have one . secondly ... the hospital can write it on a cocktail napkin and it would still be legal.

secondly ..... no one gets the original when you request it from the state. no one.

He's proved it ... but I say take it to court and make fools of the morons who say otherwise.

then that's judges political leanings should be scrutinized . seeing how he can't seem to read what other judges have had to say on the matter.

I agree he already showed a certificate. They look different in different states too. Surely this will be an open and shut case.

WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?

Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

Posted: July 14, 2009

9:53 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling and Joe Kovacs

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Dr. Orly Taitz

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

Awesome.

Edited by Sweetpumper

Go into whitehouse.gov It's on the website.

I can't agree more. He is a reservist, he knows what that means in the US. Hell the guy's a Major for peat sake. Reminds me of a Major I know.

~Thanato

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it.

Awesome.

It doesn't mean anything of the sort. Anytime anyone fights orders with an attorney and get the right to be heard, they have to rescind the orders. Had he said that he could not go to fight because he had proof that obama was indeed an alien from Telnac 7 and he had photos to prove it; well you had better believe that the army is not going to want to ship him out, it has nothing to do with believing him, or supporting his story. Same thing happens when people decide to claim conscientious objector status, unfit for duty on mental stress grounds, whatever the case may be.

People get to be heard. It doesnt make them right though.

It doesn't mean anything of the sort. Anytime anyone fights orders with an attorney and get the right to be heard, they have to rescind the orders. Had he said that he could not go to fight because he had proof that obama was indeed an alien from Telnac 7 and he had photos to prove it; well you had better believe that the army is not going to want to ship him out, it has nothing to do with believing him, or supporting his story. Same thing happens when people decide to claim conscientious objector status, unfit for duty on mental stress grounds, whatever the case may be.

People get to be heard. It doesnt make them right though.

Exactly this little BC issue should have been put to bed a long time ago.

I also agree with Inhuman, throw the book at him for wasting the courts time and for being a chickenhawk.

As it turns out, Maj. Cook was a reservist, employed in civilian life by a DOD contractor, Simtech, Inc. Maj. Cook was informed that the DOD has also advised Simtech that he is no longer welcome at the DOD facility where Simtech was performing services, and as a result, Simtech doesn't have a job for Maj. Cook anymore.

loser

Wow------- Burn. Doubt anyone else tries that anytime soon.

Wow------- Burn. Doubt anyone else tries that anytime soon.

Actually another active reserve Air Force lieutenant colonel and a retired two star Army general have both joined this soldiers suit today. There may be a lot more soldiers to follow soon as well I think.

Obama should submit to discovery and let the Courts decide.

Edited by TRUEYOUTRUEME

Or he could just continue to roll his eyes at these idiots and let them hang themselves on their own stupidity.

Actually another active reserve Air Force lieutenant colonel and a retired two star Army general have both joined this soldiers suit today. There may be a lot more soldiers to follow soon as well I think.

You mean like the supreme court? the one that already did?

You mean like the supreme court? the one that already did?

The Supreme Court never decided this case at all. They didn't hear it. There was no discovery and no case. There was no ruling on the merits of the case. It was only up for conference before them. These conferences weren't even about the merits of the case but about other procedural aspects of the case from what I remember.

I personally think that there should be an actual case with an actual discovery on this issue. The Court should rule on the "natural born citizen" clause of the Constitution as well instead of leaving it ambiguous.

Most of thes cases against Obama on this issue have been dismissed by the judges claim of a lack of standing. So who has standing then?

I think that the Courts are making a big mistake by trying to deny to hear this case. They are giving an example of tyranny by claiming that we do not have "equal justice under the law" by denying people the right to raise this Constitutional issue. Who has standing to challenge? How many politicians and/or military and/or ordinary citizens will it take to get the Court to listen.

Edited by TRUEYOUTRUEME

The Supreme Court never decided this case at all. They didn't hear it. There was no discovery and no case. There was no ruling on the merits of the case. It was only up for conference before them. These conferences weren't even about the merits of the case but about other procedural aspects of the case from what I remember.

I personally think that there should be an actual case with an actual discovery on this issue. The Court should rule on the "natural born citizen" clause of the Constitution as well instead of leaving it ambiguous.

Most of thes cases against Obama on this issue have been dismissed by the judges claim of a lack of standing. So who has standing then?

I think that the Courts are making a big mistake by trying to deny to hear this case. They are giving an example of tyranny by claiming that we do not have "equal justice under the law" by denying people the right to raise this Constitutional issue. Who has standing to challenge? How many politicians and/or military and/or odinary citizens will it take to get the Court to listen.

I am fully aware of what happened; it didn't have enough merit to move forward. It was stopped dead in it's tracks.

No. 08-570

Title:

Philip J. Berg, Petitioner

v.

Barack Obama, et al.

Docketed: October 31, 2008

Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit

Case Nos.: (08-4340)

Rule 11

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oct 30 2008 Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment filed. (Response due December 1, 2008)

Oct 31 2008 Application (08A391) for an injunction pending the disposition of the petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Souter.

Nov 3 2008 Supplemental brief of applicant Philip J. Berg filed.

Nov 3 2008 Application (08A391) denied by Justice Souter.

Nov 18 2008 Waiver of right of respondents Federal Election Commission, et al. to respond filed.

Dec 1 2008 Motion for leave to file amicus brief filed by Bill Anderson.

Dec 8 2008 Application (08A505) for an injunction pending the disposition of the petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Souter.

Dec 9 2008 Application (08A505) denied by Justice Souter.

Dec 15 2008 Application (08A505) refiled and submitted to Justice Kennedy.

Dec 17 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 9, 2009.

Dec 17 2008 Application (08A505) denied by Justice Kennedy.

Dec 18 2008 Application (08A505) refiled and submitted to Justice Scalia.

Dec 23 2008 Application (08A505) referred to the Court.

Dec 23 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 16, 2009.

Jan 12 2009 Motion for leave to file amicus brief filed by Bill Anderson GRANTED.

Jan 12 2009 Petition DENIED.

Jan 21 2009 Application (08A505) denied by the Court.

Can we wait unto Sotomayor is sitting so that conspiracy theorist right-wing nut-jobs can say the entire act of appointing her was so that she would tip the scales in his favor for the verdict? Because you know damn well that's what people (idiots) are going to say.

I am fully aware of what happened; it didn't have enough merit to move forward. It was stopped dead in it's tracks.

The Supreme Court did not comment on the merit of the case. The case would have to be heard before they could do that. It was not. There was no discovery.