Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Savile Case Lead To 'Persecution', Lawyer Say

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 9,859 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 10 May 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

Why would anyone want to have sex with a fat person?

Are you actually going to argue that there is any difference between having sex with someone aged 15 and 364 days and someone on their 16th birthday?
Whats the fat person bit got to do with this?

Many under age teenagers have sex with each other, no secret there.......but leave it to them!! NOT to the men who know better!!

#32    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

View Postdekker87, on 10 May 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

yeah - you can get locked up for one but not the other....for the record i think anyone over the
age of 20 is a little dodgy if they find anyone younger than 18 attractive....

again tho irrelevant because you are saying 14 is an acceptable age.

so - have you children of your own?

You can't justify that law can you? Not without looking completely ridiculous.

You kind of give yourself away with finding 20 year olds "dodgy". I bet you also find people with beards "dodgy".

Yes I do.

#33    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 10 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

You kind of give yourself away with finding 20 year olds "dodgy". I bet you also find people with beards "dodgy".

Yes I do.

i've justified it over and over.

how old are your children?

#34    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 9,859 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 10 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Yes I do.
you are now talking absolutely sh ( te!

#35    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 May 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

you are now talking absolutely sh ( te!

fellas coming across very very dodgy....especially for someone who allegedly has children.

he doesn't seem to be able to get his head round the fact that 14 yr old have childs bodies....and if a grown man is attracted to them..well they have a word for such people.

#36    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 9,859 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

through the fire, are you religious and what religion do you follow if you are?

#37    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

View Postdekker87, on 10 May 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

i've justified it over and over.

how old are your children?

Nope you haven't justified it.

Explain the magic that happens between the 15 years and 364 days of existance and 16 years.

There must be some huge biological, psychological and emotional shift right?

Explain it.

#38    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 10 May 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

Explain the magic that happens between the 15 years and 364 days of existance and 16 years.

Explain it.

yeah...it's called adulthood.

how old are your kids?? are you going to answer the question?

#39    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 9,859 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 10 May 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

Explain it.
It means they can have sex with their 16 or 17 or 18 year old girl/boyfriend, not so that a 40 year old man can jump in there, although the chances are they would have already tried if they were that way inclined.

Edited by freetoroam, 10 May 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#40    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postdekker87, on 10 May 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

yeah...it's called adulthood.

how old are your kids?? are you going to answer the question?

Adulthood begins at 16 now?

I'll answer that once you answer me about what magical thing happens on a persons sixteenth birthday.

I think I know what I'm dealing with here. You believe in secret government canals of paedophiles right? Jimmy savile was connected to it all too I suppose?

#41    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 10 May 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

Adulthood begins at 16 now?

I'll answer that once you answer me about what magical thing happens on a persons sixteenth birthday.

I think I know what I'm dealing with here. You believe in secret government canals of paedophiles right? Jimmy savile was connected to it all too I suppose?

your 'question' is nonsensical. you are advocating an age of consent of 14...not 16 so why the obsession?

as for secret government 'canals' (lol)...appears the metropolitan police are now also taking this sort of thing seriously....finally....notwithstandng naysyers such as yourself who believe it perfectly fine for sex to take place between adults and children.

http://en.wikipedia....d_abuse_scandal

In January 2013, The Independent on Sunday reported that police were investigating claims that a former Liberal MP – who is no longer alive – sexually abused young boys at Elm Guest House, which the article claimed "was allegedly used by a powerful paedophile network whose members are said to have included former leading Conservative politicians."[6]

In February 2013, it was reported that police were investigating allegations that in the early 1980s a "paedophile ring of VIPs" abused boys from the Grafton Close Children's Home in Richmond, south-west London. It also claimed that Kasir had photographs or video of many establishment figures at Elm Guest House, one photograph allegedly showing a former cabinet minister in a sauna with a naked boy.[7] In March 2013, The Independent on Sunday reported that at least three men named in documents as visitors to the Elm Guest House were later convicted of multiple sexual offences against children.[8]

http://en.wikipedia....d_abuse_scandal

#42    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

You're trying to wriggle away from the question because even someone as simple minded as you can see you can't answer it without looking silly.

Are you aware that sex with a 13, 14, 15 or 16 year old is not paedophilia?

I doubt police are taking you wacky theories seriously, but we live in a PC world where the screaming tabloid readers believe that jimmy savile was some kind of kind of da peedoze and they have to be appeased to quieten them down.

Canals was auto correct btw lol

#43    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

You're trying to wriggle away from the question because even someone as simple minded as you can see you can't answer it without looking silly.

no. you're changing the parameters because your original point is invalid.

you call me simple minded....there are various names i could call you...yet they appear self-evident so i won't be descending to that level...i'll simply keep supplying you the rope that you're doin very well hanging yourself on so far.

Are you aware that sex with a 13, 14, 15 or 16 year old is not paedophilia?

yes thanks. it is still having sex with children tho...i forget the correct term and i'm not googling for things like from work!

I doubt police are taking you wacky theories seriously

these are not my 'wacky theories' - i posted information there regarding a police investigation into potential child abuse by high ranking members of parliament...are you able to read?

but we live in a PC world where the screaming tabloid readers believe that jimmy savile was some kind of kind of da peedoze and they have to be appeased to quieten them down.

jimmy saville raped terminally ill kids....he raped kids in childrens homes...again what he was is self-evident.

look...i dont believe you're actually a nonce but you're being contrarian for the sake of it on a subject that demands far more seriousness than the usual level of childish debate on the internet....for the sake of your own kids (if you actually have some) i'd leave it for now.

#44    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postdekker87, on 10 May 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

no. you're changing the parameters because your original point is invalid.
Nope my original point is completely valid.
The point is that if you're going to have an arbitrary age of consent why not have 15 and 6 months or 16 and 47 days?

Hopefully you realise I'm right about there being no difference between the day before your 16th birthday and the day after. Have an honest think about it.

I know that you don't think i'm a "nonce". But you have to consider why it's the first card you play. Could it be because your argument can't stand up to scrutiny?

Look at what your worldview is doing to you. You're too scared to search for the term ephebophilia online. Is that the kind of society you want to live in?

#45    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,557 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

Genuine question here, linked to through the fire's point: Why do we set the age of consent at 16? How is it ok for a 50 year old man to have sex with a girl on her 16th birthday but not for an 18 year old to have sex with her the day before?

There's no magical change on your 16th birthday. Basically there are two ways of looking at it:

Either it's an issue of responsibility, in which case, setting an arbitrary age is the only realistic way. But why 16? Practically everything else is 18. People in this country can legally have sex before they can learn to drive. If it's about responsibility, is that really the right way round?

Alternatively, it's about paedophilia. In which case, the decision should be on an individual basis. I've met 14 year olds who are so far through puberty that they could pass for adults. Equally, I know a girl my age who gets taken for 12 a lot of the time.

So, why 16?

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users