Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal computer trouble

crosswarrior

Ok I don't really know if this is the right place to put this topic; but I really have no idea where else it would go.

I'm an Internet Tech and I deal with a lot of problems....but I've found one that's stumped me. For a month or so there has been a custoemr who has called with having problems getting on the internet. Now her connection is fine, (About 50k) and when anyone else is working on the computer it will surf all day without issue. But when she gets on it the monitor starts having those lines go up and down the screen, and her connection often drops to about 30k. Now she says that she believes it's her aura; and I really want to laugh at her, but I'm running out logical ideas; and she's beginning to make more and more sense. But if she's right I have no idea of how to possibly fix her computer. So do any of you more mystically inclined folks out there have any ideas?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crosswarrior

• Dowdy

• Insight

• Q-La

Has a replacement monitor been tried? Is she wearing, or does she use any sort of artificial device that might interfere? Has she tried isolating herself electrically prior to using the computer?

We replaced the monitor. She has tried taking off any watches, jewlery. I even had her wear a static strip. Still has the same problem.

Edited by crosswarrior

I think I understand what you are saying as to the cause of the problem. After all our muscles and their movement are all controled by electricity; so it is only logical that some people's electromagnetic fields would be stronger. But even with that being the case, taking precautions as you would against static electricity should negate the effects. Which it has not.

So is there any way that a person who has no control of this phenomena can keep it from affecting the world around them. (and more specifically, computers)

try the virtual keyboard!!! Yah it rocks like crazy!

Coyote being sarcastic again.

Has she tried talking to her computer in a soothing voice and stroking it as if it were an unjured woodland creature?

....it always seems to work for me.

if it's her aura then tell her to go on another computer with a 50k connection and see if the same thing happens. If it does, than that's freaky. If it doesn't, than it's the computer

I agree w/ Dowdy... that's a great idea! Have her try another pc and see what happens.

*now why didn't I think of that?*

368489[/snapback]

hey yeah, why didn't any of us think of that?

Even if the other computer still connects at 50, it may stills shows that a particular hardware setup (the originally affected computer) is more proned to the 'aura'; but then it may just be a normal computer except possesed?

Maybe it's not directly her aura but maybe her mind some how affecting her aura which makes the computer malfunction. That's if it actually is her aura causing it. It is works of another computer it would still be weird because you can't easily explain how it happens on the current computer and the aura explanation would have a few flaws in it.

We have already tried it on other computers. The same thing happens regardless of it being a Pentium 2 with Windows 98; or a Pentum 3 with XP. We have also tried at other locations, with the same results. Whatever is the problem the only common thread is the customer.

No she's actually pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. Almost like this isn't to far out of the ordinary for her.

We have already tried it on other computers. The same thing happens regardless of it being a Pentium 2 with Windows 98; or a Pentum 3 with XP. We have also tried at other locations, with the same results. Whatever is the problem the only common thread is the customer.

That's freaky then.

Have a bit of fun with it then. Go to the airport and make her mess up the computers. They'll get sh** scared. laugh.gif

Might sound daft but she doesnt have a pace maker or anything like that.

Also you might try to get her grounded. There are clips you can get to put round your wrist with a metal contact. there is a wire leaving the bracelet with a crocodial clip on it, this needs to be clipped onto summat metal. I've used them before when building computers.

Try that and report back.