Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

UN votes to recognize the state of Palestine


  • Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined:20 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC

  • To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

I was hoping that Obama would had grown a pair and at least abstained in this vote. Especially after Netanyahu tried to screw him so royally during the recent elections.

This unfortunately only confirms the fact that the neo-con policies initiated by Bush and his cohorts of criminals is now official American foreign policy for both political parties.


#32    Johnnboy1

Johnnboy1

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined:01 Dec 2012

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:15 AM

Unfortunately I think within this decade there will be another great war. Against Israel and their puppet (U.S.A.)

Once the U.S.A. loses their superpower status, The U.K. and others will have no reason to fear opposing them so much.

China and India are rising......


#33    questionmark

questionmark

    Cinicus Magnus

  • Member
  • 35,394 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Greece and Des Moines, IA

  • In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 30 November 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

explain?

View PostWearer of Hats, on 30 November 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

how so?

According to some interpretations of the Bible/Torah the second coming is after the day when the whole world turns against Israel. Funnily I can't see that the whole world did.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#34    MichaelW

MichaelW

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,523 posts
  • Joined:14 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nelson, New Zealand

  • Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

View PostJohnnboy1, on 01 December 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

China and India are rising......

Oh look, someone forgot to take the tinfoil off when they entered the forum.

First things first. Chine does not want to risk any lucrative profit making ventures it has invested in the US. That is pretty much the most idiotic thing any country could do was to risk billions of dollars worth of trade. Yes, China is rising........economically. It may have nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles but these are used as a deterrent to their neighbours not to try anything they might regret. And anyway, the Chinese government and military is content on bullying its Asian neighbours anyway. Has been for decades.

India on the other hand, is only interested in what benefits India. It has no gripes against the US, doesn't give a flying rat's **** what Israel and such does and is only interested in Pakistan and China, both of whom it has had wars and territorial disputes with. Again, India is rising economically and it also has nuclear weapons and again, these are for deterrence. India wouldn't use them offensively against any Western state because the West is partly the reason why India could develop such technologies in the first place.

So, tell me again why India and China have anything to do with a future war?

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#35    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,840 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 01 December 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

According to some interpretations of the Bible/Torah the second coming is after the day when the whole world turns against Israel. Funnily I can't see that the whole world did.

Kinda, but you left out alot of detail. It really isnt a matter of interpretation though. The bible directly speaks of the Israel palistinian conflict in these end days, and how every recognized leader of every single county in the world would have to choose whether or not to divide the land for "peace and saftey". With the division of Jerusalem at the very heart of the matter. Also, it isnt the second coming that this brings forth, but the revealing of the anti christ and the begining of the 7 year tribulation. Other things to be looking out for, now that the world has decided palistine is recognized, the complete and utter destruction of Damascus, Palistine, Lebanon.  Also a terrible global depression on a scale never before seen. This brings the world to the brink of WW3, when the anti christ steps in with all the answers. He consolidates all economic power. And creates a one world government.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#36    docyabut2

docyabut2

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,525 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2011

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

Great, want state hood now ,something the Palestinans should have did back in 1947, when the UN and the British offered, before all the wars and the lands were won over.Now the parties have to decide what lands to give back and divide to make that state, like thats really going to happen when it become a secutity risk to the state of Isreal.This is never going to be settle just more wars, unless people of real leadership come to their senses and divide that land in a proper way.


#37    Johnnboy1

Johnnboy1

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined:01 Dec 2012

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

View PostMichaelW, on 01 December 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:


So, tell me again why India and China have anything to do with a future war?

They dont and wont.

I am saying they are becoming the world's super powers. The next U.S. if you will. Just a smarter neutral version that will grow and profit while steering clear of other nation's politics and foreign affairs (WAR) .... They have learned what not to do when being or soon-to-be a superpower by the historical facts of Babylon, Rome, and The U.S.A.

Karma will get you eventually when you nation-build and meddle in others business.


#38    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,774 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostJohnnboy1, on 01 December 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

They dont and wont.

I am saying they are becoming the world's super powers. The next U.S. if you will. Just a smarter neutral version that will grow and profit while steering clear of other nation's politics and foreign affairs (WAR) .... They have learned what not to do when being or soon-to-be a superpower by the historical facts of Babylon, Rome, and The U.S.A.

Karma will get you eventually when you nation-build and meddle in others business.
You may be correct but I think that human nature is the ultimate decider of national policy.  The fact that India and China seem not to follow the track the US has blazed may only indicate their problems with securing their own countries first.  Massive populations take longer to "bring onboard" with such plans.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#39    questionmark

questionmark

    Cinicus Magnus

  • Member
  • 35,394 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Greece and Des Moines, IA

  • In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 01 December 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

Kinda, but you left out alot of detail. It really isnt a matter of interpretation though. The bible directly speaks of the Israel palistinian conflict in these end days, and how every recognized leader of every single county in the world would have to choose whether or not to divide the land for "peace and saftey". With the division of Jerusalem at the very heart of the matter. Also, it isnt the second coming that this brings forth, but the revealing of the anti christ and the begining of the 7 year tribulation. Other things to be looking out for, now that the world has decided palistine is recognized, the complete and utter destruction of Damascus, Palistine, Lebanon.  Also a terrible global depression on a scale never before seen. This brings the world to the brink of WW3, when the anti christ steps in with all the answers. He consolidates all economic power. And creates a one world government.

Can't remember the word Palestinian showing up anywhere...

And your one world government, should it ever happen, is centuries away. More likely that die to climate change about 4 billion humans die off first.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#40    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,774 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 01 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

Can't remember the word Palestinian showing up anywhere...

And your one world government, should it ever happen, is centuries away. More likely that die to climate change about 4 billion humans die off first.
I remember a old guy on TV in the 70's who had a religious program on Saturdays.  He was wild eyed and pounded the table - and his Bible :)  He was always predicting odd things that people laughed at.  One of his favorites was that Europeans would dissolve their boundaries, not need passports to travel within Europe  and would have one currency.  He predicted they would become a US of Europe.  He said America would be broken in the pride of it's power and had won it's last great war.  He said Europe's central government would have a leader come to power who would make peace in the M.E. and attempt to rule the whole world.  Crazy old sod......

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#41    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,609 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

I don't see why counties like Palau wish to deny self determination to those in Palestine. Perhaps they should lose their sovereignity, let Israel blockade them, and see how they feel.

Congrats Palestine on your birthday!!!! We have waited so long for this. Many even in the countries who voted 'no' actually disagree with that and agree with the general outcome of the vote.


#42    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,840 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 01 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

Can't remember the word Palestinian showing up anywhere...


Palistine, philistine, whatever, Its still the exact goe

geological location. With the government doing exactly to the tee what the bible said they'd do.

Quote


And your one world government, should it ever happen, is centuries away. More likely that die to climate change about 4 billion humans die off first.

Well considering the bible as predicted with pin point accuracy everything concering Israel And there situation on the world stage, combined with several other prophecies also have been or are currently being fulfilled, forgive me if I take its word over yours. Like they say, never let a crisis go to waste.

We wont all die from climate change. The bible also predicted the rising temps. Said that if those days werent shortened, we would all die from it. But they will be shortened, so no worries there.

Edited by preacherman76, 01 December 2012 - 11:53 PM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#43    shaddow134

shaddow134

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Joined:25 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Ontario

  • "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

View Postand then, on 01 December 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

I remember a old guy on TV in the 70's who had a religious program on Saturdays.  He was wild eyed and pounded the table - and his Bible :)  He was always predicting odd things that people laughed at.  One of his favorites was that Europeans would dissolve their boundaries, not need passports to travel within Europe  and would have one currency.  He predicted they would become a US of Europe.  He said America would be broken in the pride of it's power and had won it's last great war.  He said Europe's central government would have a leader come to power who would make peace in the M.E. and attempt to rule the whole world.  Crazy old sod......
Last time i looked Europe wasn't that united,a group of member states with their own agenda,interpretation is key and you could read the Bible for the next ten years and basically mould World events to fit the text.

Personally i've got better things to do..

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#44    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,774 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 02 December 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

Last time i looked Europe wasn't that united,a group of member states with their own agenda,interpretation is key and you could read the Bible for the next ten years and basically mould World events to fit the text.

Personally i've got better things to do..
Europe IS united.  The Euro may get replaced but you will see a  US of Europe.  And if you have better things to do....why are you spending time trashing my comments? :whistle: :su

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#45    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

    ...from the Desert...

  • Member
  • 2,401 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Palm Desert, Cal US America

  • he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

Congrats to Palestine in their new status as a nation among the world's nations. Not surprising, the US and Israel vehemently oppose Palestinian sovereignity over the issue of Hamas in the Palestinian government continues to preach the destruction of Israel and border security issues pose a risk for Israel inable to recognize a new hostile neighboring nation.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users