Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

visited by a demom

maggiej

What else would come into your bedroom at 3am smelling like it came from the water and scurry away while wrestling in your sleep just short of completely awakening.

YOUR IMAGINATION

• Like 1

Ok, you made me......I was hoping I would not have to do this, thought that thread was dead, and a done deal. But, I see we have a new expert.

Please go to this thread, try to read as much as you can, and post there if you have any insight.

http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

Sin brings evil spirits into our lives. I know of two of them, but I would be discreet and not tell many people of them in fear of them harming themselves. I'm being for real you guys, this is no joke!

Sin brings evil spirits into our lives. I know of two of them, but I would be discreet and not tell many people of them in fear of them harming themselves. I'm being for real you guys, this is no joke!

sin is a christian concept designed to keep the flock under control

so try a different approach please. on second thought don't. it's all been done before and all been discredited before. you just make a bigger fool of yourself with every post

• Like 3

YOUR IMAGINATION

I do not have that vivid of an imagination.

sin is a christian concept designed to keep the flock under control

so try a different approach please. on second thought don't. it's all been done before and all been discredited before. you just make a bigger fool of yourself with every post

Closed minds reep no wisdom.
  • Like 2

You guys are really funny. Their have been millions of people who have witnessed demons. In a court of law, surely that many witnesses would win the case!

A court will accept circumstantial evidence UMer's won't.
  • Like 2

Hey Maggiej, welcome to UM. What you're expressing sounds pretty identical to sleep Paralyss. I've had episodes of SP myself and each time it's been a different experience. The first time was scary at first, however knowing and identifying I was going through SP, I was able to remain calm and slowly pull myself out of it. If it ever happens again, tell yourself that you're simply in an SP episode, not to fear or be scared, and then focus slowly on moving your toes, legs, etc etc.

Knowledge is key here. Study on Sleep Paralysis, read and learn.

• Like 1

Demons are real, I'm an eyewitness to two and I've been possessed by one twice. Also, I've witnessed some of their powers. I've witnessed all this while I was awake! Often times we are out of our bodies in dreams and if people payed attention to dreams, they could witness evil spirits as well as some powers of demons. Sleep paralysis is merely when the body is asleep and can not move while the spirit is awake. Doctors are not always correct.

sleep paralysis can consist of different events for different individuals. Most experience being "pinned" down, hearing voices, seeing things moving around them, etc. However, some SP can even entail smells, other feelings, physical attributes etc. Sounds a lot like most "physical" encounters with Ghosts/Demons I've heard about.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sin. That's a good one! :lol: I must have THOUSANDS of demons after me!!!!!!

A court will accept circumstantial evidence UMer's won't.

a court will consider/allow circumstantial evidence, but it's validity is very questionable. in order for it to have any credence it must have some form of corroberation to give it the weight it needs to be considered by the jury.

in a jury room the jurors have all the say in what is important and what isn't, what is valid and what isn't, and ultimately what is true and what isn't.

i know. i was a juror in a murder trial of a man who slit his girlfriend's throat. nasty business to be sure, but it was a very interesting experience to be part of that process and i took it very seriously. so please understand that i do know what i speak of with regard to what is offered as evidence and what is actually considered to have any weight as evidence.

Edited by JGirl

a court will consider circumstantial evidence, but it's validity is very quesitonable. in order for it to have an credence it must have some form of corroberation to give it the weight it needs to be considered by the jury.

in a jury room the jurors have all the say in what is important and what isn't, what is valid and what isn't, and ultimately what is true and what isn't.

i know. i was a juror in a murder trial of a man who slit his girlfriend's throat. nasty business to be sure, but it was a very interesting experience to be part of that process and i took it very seriously. so please understand that i do know what i speak of with regard to what is offered as evidence and what is actually considered to have any weight as evidence.

Good valid points......

And, if anything on any site such as this were on " trial " 99% of it would be " hear say " and could not be used anyway.

Anyway, where did that demon go?

• Like 1

a court will consider/allow circumstantial evidence, but it's validity is very questionable. in order for it to have any credence it must have some form of corroberation to give it the weight it needs to be considered by the jury.

Yes, but millions of witnesses?...surely they would win!...without a doubt!! Case closed!!! Edited by notforgotten

Good valid points......

And, if anything on any site such as this were on " trial " 99% of it would be " hear say " and could not be used anyway.

Anyway, where did that demon go?

the only demon i'm aware of is the mucous demon that has invaded my sinus cavities! out with you, oh evil snot-demon, out!!

Yes, but millions of witnesses?...surely they would win!...without a doubt!! Case closed!!!

what are you babbling about? the only case that closed here is the one touting tales of demons

Yes, but millions of witnesses?...surely they would win!...without a doubt!! Case closed!!!

Millions?

Show me a list of more then 50 claims of witnesses.....

How come I could not get a demon?....Can you answer that for me on the other topic?

• Like 1

Millions?

Show me a list of more then 50 claims of witnesses.....

How come I could not get a demon?....Can you answer that for me on the other topic?

50 will do...case closed. But, you could go long before Jesus on this one. Edited by notforgotten

50 will do...case closed. But, you could go long before Jesus on this one.

So, you can not even give me 50 witnesses?....

Look, if you want to convince people that demons are real, then let's back up a bit.

Rewind, start over....

Give us some convincing testimony, evidence, theories. Lets start there before jumping off of the defensive diving board.

• Like 1

So, you can not even give me 50 witnesses?....

Look, if you want to convince people that demons are real, then let's back up a bit.

Rewind, start over....

Give us some convincing testimony, evidence, theories. Lets start there before jumping off of the defensive diving board.

Oh come on, there is well over 50 people that have witnessesed and been possessed over thousands of years. Please do not insult my intelligence.

~ignorance is no excuse for stupidity!

Edited by notforgotten

Oh come on, there is well over 50 people that have witnessesed and been possessed over thousands of years. Please do not insult my intelligence.

we don't have to do that. you're doing a bang up job yourself

just because people say they have been possessed doesn't prove possession. it only shows that there are many many many misinformed and gullible people in the world

you are one of them

~ignorance is no excuse for stupidity!

You are not worth my time or effort. You can not even have a mature discussion on the topic. You can be added to a very long list over the years. What is sad, there is another list of people that can have mature conversations on this very such topic, you just do not fall into it right yet.

Have fun, and have a happy new year.

• Like 1

Ok JGirl, I gotta run anyway, have a good day. :st