Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Explainations on this please.....

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 25 February 2003 - 09:31 PM

Digital Cameras can pick up anoamlies that are not apparent to the naked eye. This does just look like disturbances in the atmosphere, what with the darkening sky and the plane had just past I'd say it was a natural occurance although I agree with reece2
I am sure on many different websites if this was posted, they would be screaming at least 5 causes, all of which are 'unexplained phenomenom'.

biggrin.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#17    MostlyGhostly

MostlyGhostly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 09:48 PM

reese, PLEASE read my past posts! It will explain the colour scheme.

And I agree that it's probably just a currently unknown natural phenomena. I just hadn't seen it before smile.gif                                                  

ParaPortal - A collection of the BEST ghost photos I have ever taken.

#18    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 09:57 PM

Ok, unless I am out of it, I have read your first post, and it doesn't say anything about the colors in there..  Am I missing it??

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#19    MostlyGhostly

MostlyGhostly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 07:49 PM

I apologise. I've read through what I posted through, and I must have posted the explaination on a different forum.

Although I could see it *just* with the naked eye, I had to enhance the photo to bring it out on the photograph.

If you like I could post the untouched photo for you.                                                  

ParaPortal - A collection of the BEST ghost photos I have ever taken.

#20    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 07:55 PM

Sure, post it, it would be better to see exactly what you were seeing...

That is ok, thought I was having a major mind fart..........................   rolleyes.gif

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#21    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 08:01 PM

Can I just say that the photograph might well show a 'crepuscular ray'. Rays of this
kind are cast over the sky by an object between the sun and the sky, for example a
cloud. You tend to see them more at dawn/dusk.

In this picture, the objcect causing the shadow may be close to the horizon, and
therefore out of shot. It's a maybe.

You should invest on a meteorological book, Mostly, and see if you can eliminate all
the scientific phenomenon first. I'm not saying that this picture shows that, but at
least it's a possibility.

wink.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users