Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell UFO and bodies taken to Carswell base

Brazos Paranormal

This is infromation I heard , via unsolved mysteries the show and my grandpa who was at the base. The bodies and UFO was taken here first after the crash.

[media=]

[/media]

Well considering the kids caught 75 fish, and someone who sounds a bit tired, or perhaps somewhat bent, said they took aliens to that spot, no doubt this changes everything.

Now that you have changed my life, can we get back to the Braille Tee Shirts now please. Surely they are proof of aliens as well as this informative video?

braille3.jpg

Edited by psyche101

This is infromation I heard , via unsolved mysteries the show and my grandpa who was at the base. The bodies and UFO was taken here first after the crash.

At least 30 years after the crash it would seem. The aliens did not exist in any story before that time.

At least 30 years after the crash it would seem. The aliens did not exist in any story before that time.

morning Psyche,

I have never really done Roswell yet but seeing as there are at least five new threads on the subject then maybe its time :)

So I guess this is the place to start...look for any legitimate source that mentions aliens pre 1977, right?

edit to add: not sure if it was you or Lost Shaman that had managed to track or pinpoint where the 'aliens' part was first introduced?

Edited by quillius
  • Like 3

Roswell is a nice town. I passed through it once. They know how to not be subtle though in their profiteering. Oh well, very American.

Roswell is a nice town. I passed through it once. They know how to not be subtle though in their profiteering.

LOL. It's a crap hole. "Subtle" would be a nice way of saying that. It's a p!ss-poor town.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

I knew a man, now dead, who was a navigator in B-24 in WWII. He left the military after the war, but remained in contact with several of his buddies from the war.

One of those men made a career of it, and for a period of time was flying B-29 post war. That man, on his deathbed in the 1990s, and in the presence of my friend, revealed that he had taken an oath of silence, and that oath could be lawfully forgiven on one's deathbed.

He revealed that he and his crew on B-29 had been sent to Roswell (was it Carswell?) to pick up certain cargo and return it to Wright Patterson in Ohio. That cargo was the boxes containing the remains of the aliens from Roswell.

That cargo was the boxes containing the remains of the aliens from Roswell.

Did he get a look?

One of those men made a career of it, and for a period of time was flying B-29 post war. That man, on his deathbed in the 1990s, and in the presence of my friend, revealed that he had taken an oath of silence, and that oath could be lawfully forgiven on one's deathbed.

Lawfully forgiven? What is the alternative?
  • Like 3

morning Psyche,

I have never really done Roswell yet but seeing as there are at least five new threads on the subject then maybe its time :)

So I guess this is the place to start...look for any legitimate source that mentions aliens pre 1977, right?

edit to add: not sure if it was you or Lost Shaman that had managed to track or pinpoint where the 'aliens' part was first introduced?

I don't recall ever seeing any mention of aliens in any of the original testimonies or documentation of Roswell. It would be interesting to see if someone can pinpoint when and who first injected them into the case. It wasn't until Friedman started a new round of interviews with witnesses (who's legitimacy I have never seen anyone corroborate) who claimed to know 'things' about the incident over 30 years later.

I don't recall ever seeing any mention of aliens in any of the original testimonies or documentation of Roswell. It would be interesting to see if someone can pinpoint when and who first injected them into the case. It wasn't until Friedman started a new round of interviews with witnesses (who's legitimacy I have never seen anyone corroborate) who claimed to know 'things' about the incident over 30 years later.

hey S2F, I really have never got heavily involved with Roswell as I can imagine it will be all consuming due to the amount of 'information' (use that term loosely) out there. I am sure that either LS or Psyche did find when it seems to have been first injected into the story??

I am sure they will respond to confirm either way, but do agree its not a bad thing to try and nail as far as Roswell is concerned.

(maybe this could be the thread/topic/case we swap sides on for the debate, as previously discussed lol)

Lawfully forgiven? What is the alternative?

unlawfully forgiven :santa:

• Like 1

I knew a man, now dead, who was a navigator in B-24 in WWII. He left the military after the war, but remained in contact with several of his buddies from the war.

He revealed that he and his crew on B-29 had been sent to Roswell (was it Carswell?) to pick up certain cargo and return it to Wright Patterson in Ohio. That cargo was the boxes containing the remains of the aliens from Roswell.

Interesting except that a pilot would not be told what was in the boxes for security reasons.

• Like 1

That man, on his deathbed in the 1990s, and in the presence of my friend, revealed that he had taken an oath of silence, and that oath could be lawfully forgiven on one's deathbed.
What does that mean? That the oath he took contained a disclaimer that he could reveal what he was sworn to silence on his deathbed or that there is a provision in US (or local state) law that says that people who are sworn to silence (I believe they call them non-disclosure agreements, an oath of silence is I think what some religious orders undertake as part of their vows) are entitled to spill the beans on what they contractually agreed not to reveal, if they are dying?
If I was sending a pilot to deliver a cargo with such a secretive cargo to an air force base, I'd put it in a secure safe with a couple of armed goons protecting it, and not bother telling the pilot what he was delivering. Why tell the pilot other than to safely deliver it to Col. X or whomever at the air force base? Edited by Archimedes

What does that mean? That the oath he took contained a disclaimer that he could reveal what he was sworn to silence on his deathbed or that there is a provision in US (or local state) law that says that people who are sworn to silence (I believe they call them non-disclosure agreements, an oath of silence is I think what some religious orders undertake as part of their vows) are entitled to spill the beans on what they contractually agreed not to reveal, if they are dying?

If I was sending a pilot to deliver a cargo with such a secretive cargo to an air force base, I'd put it in a secure safe with a couple of armed goons protecting it, and not bother telling the pilot what he was delivering. Why tell the pilot other than to safely deliver it to Col. X or whomever at the air force base?

Judging from your post, you never served a day in the military.

I have never personally participated in such an oath, but I have read that many oaths of silence are forgiven on one's deathbed. That you have not heard of such an oath is a personal problem. Sorry.

Obviously, YOU were not in charge of the mission that day, eh?

Interesting except that a pilot would not be told what was in the boxes for security reasons.

And you know this how?

Did he get a look?

Do not know the answer to that question. As you can see, my account is from a friend of a friend. I was not even born when this happened.

[media=]

[/media]

They were Green Aliens ! See ! I told ya so ! I told ya ! :alien::no:

morning Psyche,

Hey quillius,

A week before Roswell after Ken Arnolds sighting Gen. Ramey and his intel chief were all over the news papers saying things like "we are not being invaded by men from Mars".

• Like 1

Judging from your post, you never served a day in the military.

I was asking about how these oaths work precisely because I haven't worked in the US military. I was making no claims about how things work, I was asking about how such things work.

Does the US military (or is it certain branches of the military) have a formal rule, an informal rule or a clause put into certain oaths about people who agree not to disclose certain information? Does it depend on what they disclose on their deathbed? I'm genuine curious to know.

Another thing, perhaps someone in the US military can answer this, do they actually take an oath, or is it more like the kind of non-disclosure agreement that people who work on certain things are required to sign?

That you have not heard of such an oath is a personal problem.
No, it's not really a personal problem (what a strange thing to suggest). It's just a question I want an answer to. Perhaps someone else on this website who is familiar with how these things work in the US military can provide me with an answer.
Obviously, YOU were not in charge of the mission that day, eh?
It doesn't actually answer the question as to why the pilot would be told that there was alien bodies in a box on the flight he was piloting. There may well be a good reason, but on the surface, it seems unnecessary and adds an extra potential security hole by providing secretive information to someone who has no need to know it. I'm only asking. If you don't want to answer, don't, but there's no need for the snarky attitude. Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

morning Psyche,

Gidday Mate

I cannot say I recommend delving into the Roswell tale, I do personally believe it is an example of the very worst UFOlogy has to offer.

I assume that you mean when was the first clam of alien bodies that was associated with the Roswell crash emerged?

I think it was actually 1976 when Friedman and Moore banged their heads together and cooked this up, they appeared in print in 1980. Here is a time line of when Aliens were introduced and where:

Legend -

The story as told in the 1980 book describes the crash of an alien ship on a ranch northwest of Roswell. What follows is a tabulation of events or "facts" from the story as related by Charles Ziegler in UFO Crash at Roswell. There are several versions of the story as it evolved over time. The sources are books written by UFOlogists.

• 1980: The Roswell Incident by Berlitz and Moore
  • 1988: Derived from documents known as MJ-12 (later proved to be forged)
  • 1991: UFO Crash at Roswell by Randle and Schmitt
  • 1992: Crash at Corona by Friedman and Berliner
  • 1994: The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell by Randle and Schmitt
  • (1994b): Report written by Karl Pflock

Time line

Alien bodies are found.

• (1980) The archaeologists who found the wrecked saucer also found alien bodies. They were humanoid and about 4 feet tall. The military search party arrived shortly after, expecting to find an airplane crash.
  • (1988) The military searchers conducted an aerial search and located four alien bodies about 2 miles east of the crash site. They were small humanoids.
  • (1991) On July 8, aerial searching located four alien bodies about 2 miles southeast. They were humanoid and about 4 feet tall.
  • (1992) On July 8, aerial searching located four alien bodies about 2 miles southeast. They were encased in some kind of escape capsule.
  • (1994) The archaeologists found the remains of the spaceship and four alien bodies. The aliens were humanoid and about 4 feet tall.
  • (1994b) The bodies of three dead aliens were found with the wreckage of their ship.

The bodies are first reported at San Augustin, then near Roswell. Also - Grady Barnett appears twice in parties of archaeologists. He is supposedly at the San Augustin and Roswell crash sites at the same time! Barnett is discarded from the story in 1994.

LINK

• Like 1

Roswell is a nice town. I passed through it once. They know how to not be subtle though in their profiteering. Oh well, very American.

Ro$well.jpg

• Like 1

Ro$well.jpg

But They were Green right ? Its the Color of money here payche101 !