Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Many Kids Vaccinated Late or Not at All

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

View PostThanato, on 22 January 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

However a flu vaccine to me is more of a game of Russian roulette because every year that I got the shot I got the Flu, but since I stopped getting the shot and washing my hands more often I can't remember the last time I got the flu, 6 years maybe? 7? This I believe was not due the shot but due to me contracting a different flu virus then the shot was intended for. I didn't practice as much hand washing but since I've started washing my hands more I hasn't gotten the flu. But since I have a son I'm going to get him get the flu shot, as his body is not as prepared for such a viral attack on his system.

~Thanato

So you're going to give your son a 'flu shot even though you believe this is 'Russian roulette' and even though you believe you got 'flu every year from a different virus than the one the shot was for? His little body is going to have to deal with the shot and then, more than likely, a different 'flu virus too.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#17    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,387 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 22 January 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

I have no real data to back this up, but I would bet that the rate of Autism among those children that are not vaccinated is far less than those that do.

I have no real data to back this up, but I bet if you ate a lot of hot food and pushed really really hard, you could shoot flaming aardvarks out of your ass.

Personally, I'd be much more concerned about my kids hanging out with the children of anti-vaxers vs the children of gun owners.

Edited by Rafterman, 24 January 2013 - 06:49 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#18    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostRafterman, on 24 January 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Personally, I'd be much more concerned about my kids hanging out with the children of anti-vaxers vs the children of gun owners.

Why?  If you're kids are vaccinated, then why the concern?

#19    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 22 January 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

I have no real data to back this up, but I would bet that the rate of Autism among those children that are not vaccinated is far less than those that do.
It may not have flu shot data, but you're wrong. Just wrong.

http://www.aap.org/e...cinestudies.pdf

Also: http://onlinelibrary...1F2E6E91.d01t03

Edited by Hasina, 24 January 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#20    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

My friends daughter never her shots.they did not want her geting them.
Some say some shots cause autiusm.

#21    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,404 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

That dumb dumb Piers Morgan had a flu shot on LIVE TV a couple weeks ago.  He asked the TV DOC if its true that he might get the flu immediately after the shot and the good GOV sponsored DOC said NO.  Ten days later Piers is sick.

Watch:

Edited by acidhead, 25 January 2013 - 05:54 AM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#22    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,412 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

I felt the virus in me about a week ago.  It's hard to explain, but I could "taste" it.   Phlegmy throat, chest discomfort, bad headache that wouldn't respond to pain relievers, lack of appetite and a fever.   I took my own "flu shot",  a three month supply of Ascorbic Acid in two seconds, in a glass mixed with hot water and honey.  I did this twice a day for two days.  The virus cried uncle and my symptoms disappeared.   I've done this six or seven times throughout my life now, so either these are all coincidences, or it works.  And I was taking multivitamins too.  What was interesting is that normally when I take that many vitamins, my pee changes color noticeably because I'm expelling what I don't need.  That wasn't the case at this time.

There are products on the market that aim to preempt getting sick, such as 'Airborne'.   I've found the trick is to get on it hard the MOMENT I begin to feel the slightest inkling of being sick.   Or in the case of taking a flight where you're in a confined space with other potentially sick passengers, I load up before the flight anyway whether I feel sick or not.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#23    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,082 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 23 January 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

So you're going to give your son a 'flu shot even though you believe this is 'Russian roulette' and even though you believe you got 'flu every year from a different virus than the one the shot was for? His little body is going to have to deal with the shot and then, more than likely, a different 'flu virus too.

Yes. My immune system is developed enough to handle the flu virus. His, not so much. Yes it is hit or miss, but i would rather have him get some protection then none at all. Children's bodies are not capable of fighting off as many serious illnesses and virus'. I would rather him get some help with that.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#24    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,387 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 24 January 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

Why?  If you're kids are vaccinated, then why the concern?

Such an absurd question can be answered with 15 seconds spent on Google.

Try it sometime.

View Postacidhead, on 25 January 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

That dumb dumb Piers Morgan had a flu shot on LIVE TV a couple weeks ago.  He asked the TV DOC if its true that he might get the flu immediately after the shot and the good GOV sponsored DOC said NO.  Ten days later Piers is sick.

Watch:

Because the flu is the ONLY illness people can contract, right?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,387 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostYamato, on 25 January 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

I felt the virus in me about a week ago.  It's hard to explain, but I could "taste" it.   Phlegmy throat, chest discomfort, bad headache that wouldn't respond to pain relievers, lack of appetite and a fever.   I took my own "flu shot",  a three month supply of Ascorbic Acid in two seconds, in a glass mixed with hot water and honey.  I did this twice a day for two days.  The virus cried uncle and my symptoms disappeared.   I've done this six or seven times throughout my life now, so either these are all coincidences, or it works.  And I was taking multivitamins too.  What was interesting is that normally when I take that many vitamins, my pee changes color noticeably because I'm expelling what I don't need.  That wasn't the case at this time.

There are products on the market that aim to preempt getting sick, such as 'Airborne'.   I've found the trick is to get on it hard the MOMENT I begin to feel the slightest inkling of being sick.   Or in the case of taking a flight where you're in a confined space with other potentially sick passengers, I load up before the flight anyway whether I feel sick or not.

No, your pee changed color because you were p***ing out all of the ascorbic acid you ingested.

Congratulations, you made expensive pee.

#26    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,930 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostHasina, on 24 January 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

It may not have flu shot data, but you're wrong. Just wrong.

http://www.aap.org/e...cinestudies.pdf

Also: http://onlinelibrary...1F2E6E91.d01t03
I didn't read the whole thing but I got the gist that no correlation *WAS FOUND* between mercury and Autism.  It's interesting that if you run the same set of tests, you get the same results and that suits the Pharmaceuticals.  I guess I was too subtle with that post.  People will go to the doctor and complain about some illness they have.  The doctor will run tests and will *not find anything*.  His diagnosis is that the illness is in the patient's head.  In time, this person will go to many doctors with the same complaints and doctor after doctor *finds nothing*.  This person goes on for DECADES thinking that they are crazy.  Eventually, what ails them finally manifests itself in the body that it becomes clinically detectable.  Let me restate that…that only after decades of them thinking that they were imagining their illness does modern medicine finally say, oh you were right.

This is a phenomenon that is on the rise.  So far, the most common occurrences are Connective Tissue, Celiac, Lyme, etc.  And doctors that are bold enough to look deeper are finding that things like mercury in amalgam or GMOs trigger these diseases.  It's more complicated than that.  It's the overall levels of poisons Man has put into his environment and it is building up.  In the case of Celiac's, Man has only been consuming wheat for about 10,000 years or so.  Some people still cannot digest it properly and at a certain point, the body rebels.  The same thing is now happening with increases in lactose intolerance, and adverse reactions to peanuts, coconuts, and more.

Why are these things blowing up now?  It's simply because of the level of toxins in our environment and one of these toxins is mercury and other heavy metals.  They build up in the body.  People that live in NW New Mexico that have been drinking well water for over 30 years are seeing the same diseases, but it's arsenic that is poisoning them.  Your, collection of reports are the arrogance of modern medicine.  I can only go on personal experience.  I can tell you with certainty that modern medicine is only skimming the top of the epidemic because it supports the Pharmaceuticals.  It's interesting how they will bend over backwards to claim that there is no correlation, but they are still unable to explain why the increase.  And no, it's not because of better screening techniques.  More and more children are becoming autistic because of something in our environment.  We are heading toward a perfect storm.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato
"%&* YOU and your empty suited insults about "racism" you Islamophobic Zionist freak." - Yamoto

#27    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 25 January 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

I didn't read the whole thing but I got the gist that no correlation *WAS FOUND* between mercury and Autism.  It's interesting that if you run the same set of tests, you get the same results and that suits the Pharmaceuticals.  I guess I was too subtle with that post.  People will go to the doctor and complain about some illness they have.  The doctor will run tests and will *not find anything*.  His diagnosis is that the illness is in the patient's head.  In time, this person will go to many doctors with the same complaints and doctor after doctor *finds nothing*.  This person goes on for DECADES thinking that they are crazy.  Eventually, what ails them finally manifests itself in the body that it becomes clinically detectable.  Let me restate that…that only after decades of them thinking that they were imagining their illness does modern medicine finally say, oh you were right.

This is a phenomenon that is on the rise.  So far, the most common occurrences are Connective Tissue, Celiac, Lyme, etc.  And doctors that are bold enough to look deeper are finding that things like mercury in amalgam or GMOs trigger these diseases.  It's more complicated than that.  It's the overall levels of poisons Man has put into his environment and it is building up.  In the case of Celiac's, Man has only been consuming wheat for about 10,000 years or so.  Some people still cannot digest it properly and at a certain point, the body rebels.  The same thing is now happening with increases in lactose intolerance, and adverse reactions to peanuts, coconuts, and more.

Why are these things blowing up now?  It's simply because of the level of toxins in our environment and one of these toxins is mercury and other heavy metals.  They build up in the body.  People that live in NW New Mexico that have been drinking well water for over 30 years are seeing the same diseases, but it's arsenic that is poisoning them.  Your, collection of reports are the arrogance of modern medicine.  I can only go on personal experience.  I can tell you with certainty that modern medicine is only skimming the top of the epidemic because it supports the Pharmaceuticals.  It's interesting how they will bend over backwards to claim that there is no correlation, but they are still unable to explain why the increase.  And no, it's not because of better screening techniques.  More and more children are becoming autistic because of something in our environment.  We are heading toward a perfect storm.
Well heck, you don't need us, you've got the answers.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#28    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,930 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

View PostHasina, on 25 January 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

Well heck, you don't need us, you've got the answers.
NO, I don't have the answers but I do know what's going on.  And if you are implying that you are a doctor of some sort, then shame on you.  Don't you know that the body is finally reaching that point in which it can't handle the poisons in our environment anymore and it is breaking down.  And all you can think to do is prescribe yet another pill from your master.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato
"%&* YOU and your empty suited insults about "racism" you Islamophobic Zionist freak." - Yamoto

#29    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 25 January 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

NO, I don't have the answers but I do know what's going on.  And if you are implying that you are a doctor of some sort, then shame on you.  Don't you know that the body is finally reaching that point in which it can't handle the poisons in our environment anymore and it is breaking down.  And all you can think to do is prescribe yet another pill from your master.
I'm no doctor, but it seems to me you're telling me what's wrong with everyone, so, are you the doctor then? I didn't say 'solution' I said 'answer' which is the 'answer' to the 'question' 'what's causing all these autistic children?'

I post a link saying there's no correlation between vaccines and autism, then you launch into how people are poisoning the environment and that's making children autistic. My link shows that screening procedures have picked up more cases of autism as the procedures have updated, if anything, I'd say the doctors are making it up, rather then saying 'something' is causing autism. A slight conspiracy theory, but it makes more sense then 'pump'em full of autism poison!', rather it's 'let's expand the definition of autism to make more money.' Still paranoid? Yes. But maybe my tinfoil hat is a little smaller.

I've got data, you've just made claims. I'm no doctor, I can't tell others what to do, but you know what to do so darnit you must be right because as you said, 'I have no real data to back this up'. Wait...

Edited by Hasina, 25 January 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#30    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 25 January 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

View PostHasina, on 25 January 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

I'm no doctor, but it seems to me you're telling me what's wrong with everyone, so, are you the doctor then? I didn't say 'solution' I said 'answer' which is the 'answer' to the 'question' 'what's causing all these autistic children?'

I post a link saying there's no correlation between vaccines and autism, then you launch into how people are poisoning the environment and that's making children autistic. My link shows that screening procedures have picked up more cases of autism as the procedures have updated, if anything, I'd say the doctors are making it up, rather then saying 'something' is causing autism. A slight conspiracy theory, but it makes more sense then 'pump'em full of autism poison!', rather it's 'let's expand the definition of autism to make more money.' Still paranoid? Yes. But maybe my tinfoil hat is a little smaller.

I've got data, you've just made claims. I'm no doctor, I can't tell others what to do, but you know what to do so darnit you must be right because as you said, 'I have no real data to back this up'. Wait...
I think both things are happening: toxins are building up in the environment and adversely affecting us, and some doctors are focussed on making money and keeping on the right side of the pharmacutical companies and not delving deeply enough into genuine problems.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users