Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]The real-life Popeye and his 31 inch biceps

Still Waters

An Egyptian-born bodybuilder has just had his 31 inch biceps crowned the biggest in the world.

Moustafa Ismail, 24, has spent ten years pumping iron twice a day and his upper arms now have the same circumference as a grown man’s waist.

But despite his cartoon proportions he hates spinach.

http://www.dailymail...an-s-waist.html

• Like 1

That just doesn't look right. I imagine his shirts fit awkwardly too...

Edited by Lady Kasey
  • Like 1

He looks more like Bluto:

pics_whoooo_1294660250.jpg

article-2202054-14F95447000005DC-885_634x400.jpg

• Like 7

Umm, very strange shape you'd also expect to see a peak (rounded area) on his biceps being that large. even stranger he has quiet puny forearms in comparison.

• Like 1

He looks more like Bluto:

Right!!! Popeye was more famous for his forearms!!

• Like 1

That is bizarrely unnatural ....like he isolated just the bi and the tri cepts. It looks like implants . I'm not saying it is implants ,but how can you excersize just those two muscles ,to the point of huge,and the majority of the other arm muscles ,are untouched ?

The forearms support part of the weights used too . It's just weird .

• Like 1

That is bizarrely unnatural ....like he isolated just the bi and the tri cepts. It looks like implants . I'm not saying it is implants ,but how can you excersize just those two muscles ,to the point of huge,and the majority of the other arm muscles ,are untouched ?

Everyone commenting on DM is saying he's injected synthol into his arms, so you are probably right. It doesn't look natural at all.

Everyone commenting on DM is saying he's injected synthol into his arms, so you are probably right. It doesn't look natural at all.

Doesn't look natural? Can remember seeing a guy who just had the one muscular forearm and hand, while the rest of him was a bag of bones. Selling matches & shoe-laces on Sauchiehall Street, he was.

(lol)

I have to agree , out of proportion I would call it ....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Don't tell Popeye. It turns out you don't need to eat your spinach to get the world's biggest arms.

Bodybuilder Moustafa Ismail eats three kilograms of protein and four kilograms of carbohydrates and drinks 11 litres of water each day to help maintain upper arms that measure 31 inches around — as big as a small man's waist.

Skeptics say there must also be steroids or some other artificial means behind Ismail's beyond-bulging biceps and triceps, and Guinness World Records is waffling on whether to recognize him.

But he insists they are all-natural, the result of a punishing workout regimen he started after a guest at his uncle's wedding in his native Egypt mocked his overweight frame.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ian-popeye.html

Those are some big-ass arms!!! Size of my waist!!

Edited by jugoso

Saw that on the new's last night...and wow that's just too much it was gross it just doesn't look natural. :no:

If you can't reach your own ****, your arms are too big.