Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret of Pyramid Building

antiaging

The Real Way the Pyramids Were Built!?

There was a man in the 1920s named Edward Leedskalnin, and he built a small castle made of 3 million pounds of coral rock. Some of the coral stones that he built it with weigh 30 tons. The tools that he had were only simple pulleys and winches and chains. Scientists do not know how he did it. The equipment he had was not strong enough to lift the great stones. He said that he knew the secret of how the Egyptian pyramids were built. He did his own experiments on magnetism and developed his own theories. People spying on him with binoculars swore that they saw the great stones float in the air; they signed sworn affidavits. It seems like he knew some secret of using magnetic force to make the stones weigh less. You can read about him and what he did at http://www.coralcastle.com

I believe that I know how Mr. Leedskalnin, {the creator of Coral Castle}, and the ancient pyramid builders levitated the great stones. I made a careful study of Edward Leedskalnin's books about his experiments with electricity and magnetism and found a clue to how he used electricity to levitate the heavy coral stones. I tried to reproduce this in my backyard and I made a 15 Lb. cement brick to weigh 13 Lbs.. I did this twice; I only tried it twice. Essentially, Leedskalnin found a way to make the stones into a South magnetic monopole, using electricity, and the Earth's magnetic field would then push up on them making them lighter. It only works at night when there is no interference from sunlight. I would like to point out to you that many small ceramic jars containing metal were found near the pyramids and these jars would become electric batteries if a corrosive liquid, such as vinegar or other acids, were put into them. Eric Von Daniken believes that these had to be used as electric batteries. They coud be connected together in series to produce either very large voltage or very large amperage, depending on how you connect them. I believe the pyramid builders were using electricity to levitate the stones just like Leedskalnin did.

Edward Leedskalnin had a totally different way of looking at electricity which he derived by doing his own careful experiments with magnets and electricity. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in physics, and I am inclined to believe that his way of looking at electricity is more accurate than accepted scientific theories. I will summarize it for you: He published three books on his magnetic theory:- Magnetic Current, Magnetic Base and Cosmic Force. Scientists and others have read these books since the 1920s and no one understood them. If you want to buy these books and read about him and what he did, visit this website: http://www.coralcastle.com You can buy these books for about $11.20.

I'll summarize what he found out by experimenting with magnets. Just like physics considers an electron or proton to be the smallest unit of electric charge, there is a smallest unit of magnetism which he calls north and south pole individual magnets. They are free to flow in metals, in the air and in other things. The iron shavings around a bar magnet trace their path. From the North end of a magnet, there are many north pole magnets flowing out and going around the outside of the magnet and coming into the south pole of the magnet and then running in the metal and returning to the North pole. From the South pole of the magnet, there are many south pole magnets flowing out and going around the outside of the magnet and going into the North pole and flowing through the metal and returing to the South pole. Some flow straight out from the poles and don't return, but are replaced by others from the air.

Experimenting with small magnets hung over a wire carring a current he concludes this: Electricity is really north pole magnets flowing out from the + terminal of a battery and flowing through the wire with a right hand twist and there is an opposite flow of south pole magnets coming out of the - terminal of a battery and flowing in the wire with a right hand twist. Modern electronics developed with the theoretical notion of a positive current flowing through a wire, but this is only a way of thinking about electricity to describe and quantify its effects. There is no real positive current flowing through the wire, because protons will not flow through a wire like electricity. Free electrons in the wire only have a slow drift speed, so negative charge cannot flow through a wire like electricity either. This idea of opposing north and south pole magnetic units flowing through a wire might be what is really happening in an electric current. He experimentally shows that this can explain the magnetic effects that electricity produces by its actions on nearby magnets. Too many of these magnetic units being made to flow through a place that has high resistance produces heat, so it can also explain the heat effects of electricity.

I just rubbed a plastic comb on a spread to get an electrostatic charge and I picked up two pieces of small paper, one hanging from the other. I put a magnet near the bottom piece and it was attracted to the magnet like it was really a magnetic force and not an electrostatic force like physics tries to say. Maybe electrical forces could better be explained by small units of north and south pole magnets and not electric charge.

Leedskalnin took two soft iron welding rods and connected one to the positive terminal of a battery and the other to the negative terminal of the battery. He touched them together and held them together till they got hot. He sepearated them from each other while still connected to the battery and investigated them with magnets. The iron connected to the negative terminal was a completely south monopole magnet, and the iron connected to the positive terminal was a completely north monopole magnet. This experiment helped him to develope his theory on electric current.

In his writings he does make some statements about other things like gravity and moon orbit and tries to explain this by magnetic force. These statements go beyond his experiments and seem to be just false opinions. He only had a 4th grade education, but he studied what science said about electrons and current, and he thought science was wrong about it because his own experiments showed something else.

Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life, Copyright October 1945 By Edward Leedskalnin Quote:

"The North pole magnets come out of the battery's positive terminal and South pole magnets come out of car battery's negative terminal. To be sure it is so, you get two pieces of soft steel welding rod four inches long, put them in clips and connect them with the car battery. Put those two loose rod ends together until the rod gets hot. Now test each of those rod ends you were putting together with a small needle-like horizontally hanging magnet. Then you will see the one which is connected with positive terminal is North pole magnet, and the one which is connected with negative terminal is South pole magnet (Like poles repulses, and unlike poles attract). You can change the rod peices, but every time the one is connected with positive terminal will be North pole magnet, and the one connected with negative terminal will be South pole magnet". Therefore, to change a large stone into a South Pole magnet, it would need to be connected to the negative terminal.

Leedskalnin believed that electostatic force was really a magnetic force. He would describe an electrostatically charged piece of rubber this way: IN rubber the north and south pole magnetic units are not flowing like they are in a bar iron magnet, (he said the magnetic units flowing in an iron magnet are excess magnetic units that were added to the metal when it was magnetized) but in rubber they are stationary and they are the north and south pole magnetic forces that hold the rubber molecules together. This causes many small north and south magnetic

poles on the same side of the rubber, and this is what causes the electrostatic charge. He proves this to be a magnetic force by attracting iron filings to an electrostatically charged rubber, and bringing a metal bar magnet near. When the bar magnet's poles are reversed by turning it to the other end, some of the iron filings jump off of the rubber. He believed the first approach of the bar magnet with its stronger field, reversed the magnetic fields of some of the

iron filings and when the magnet was turned around, the magnetic fields repelled each other. He believed it was magnetic and not electrostatic. He also detected South pole magnetic units flowing upward and North

pole magnetic units flowing downward in the northern hemisphere, by hanging a long magnet in the middle and the south pole end would always hang up. To make it level, the south pole end needed to be longer.

In his writings he does make some statements about other things like gravity and moon orbit and tries to explain this by magnetic force. These statements go beyond his experiments and seem to be just false opinions.

Find a scientist or engineer that is willing to experiment on this and try to levitate huge stones. I believe that I have given you enough clues in this writing to show you how it was done.

I once read a quote from an ancient text about the building of the pyramids, it went something like this.

True it was that the priests of On levitated the great stones and they flew through the air the distance of a bowshot.

I read this quote in the writings of Desmond Leslie, a researcher of ancient texts.

Electricity is described in science by its effects, heat, magnetic and chemical effects. There are theories in science to try to explain what electricity is made of, but these theories are lacking. Electric circuity and the mathematics of it, uses an innovation assuming a positive charge is moving through the wire. But this is only to make the arithmatic come out right. Protons don't flow in wire. The electrons only drift with a slow drift speed which is much slower than electricity, so that can't explain it either.

Ever since Ben Franklin discovered electricity, modern science has never described what it is made of. All of our circuitry theory is based on the idea that electricity is electrical impulses flowing in a wire, and yet protons do not flow through wire and electrons drift so slowly in a wire (at the speed of heat conduction) that electricity cannot be made of either positive or negative charge flowing in a wire. Leedskalnin's experiments with magnets show what electricity is really made of, North and South magnetic units flowing in a wire. All of modern science developed circuitry, and motors and computers based on the effects that electricity produced and yet science never did adequately describe what electricity is really made of. Because Leedskalnin found out what electricity is really made of, he could see that he could do something else with it. He levitated very heavy stones weighing many tons with it.

[J J Thompson invented the electron to try to explain what was coming off of a cathode in a cathode ray tube. Existing theory on magnetism would not allow him to think it was anything magnetic. According to Leedskalnin's experiment, what is coming off of the cathode is south pole magnets and the electron should never have been invented. If Leedskalnin is right, all of electro/magnetic theory can be reduced to just magnetic theory.]

This should be done at night, with no moonlight. To avoid photo

Electric effect of knocking the south pole magnets off with light.

I connected a cement block (15Lbs) to the negative pole of battery

charger and put it on a scale. The positive pole was connected to a

metal pole stuck in cement. I soaked the cement ground with water, and

the cement block with water. Turned on the battery charger. car

battery charger When I picked up the cement block from the scale,

turned off battery charger, and then put it back on the scale, it

weighed 13 lbs. It lost two pounds. I did this twice. Just as the rods

connected to leadskalnins battery became north and south monopoles

when he broke the connection between them, I believe that when I

picked the block up off the scale, it became a magnetic south

monopole. I had soaked the ground with water so the scale was

effectively the connecting point between the plus and minus poles of

the battery; picking it up broke the connection. Being a South

magnetic monopole, the Earth's magnetic field pushed up on it and it

lost 2 lbs. I never tried this again after the second time.

This upward push of the Earth's magnetic field, on the south magnetic pole end of a compass needle is called the magnetic declination of the Earth's field. In the northern hemisphere the south pole end of a compass needle will tilt upward.

The pyramids contain stones weighing 200 tons set to within a very small fraction of an inch. Modern engineers will tell you that they could not build the pyramids today even if they used modern machinery.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• aquatus1

• gremlin

• Sophika

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i only read the 1st paragraph because of my A.D.D. but it sounds interesting....

antiaging they very interesting pionts you make. You maybe close to somethin?

Mayan.

ph34r.gif

antiaging they very interesting pionts you make. You maybe close to somethin?

Mayan.

ph34r.gif

471429[/snapback]

Ok i've got a real headache now!

ph34r.gif

lol That is the biggest load of bullcrap that I have ever heard. Egyptians worked hard, and the old-fashioned way to build those pyramids. Do you seriously think their methods of construction were that advanced? No, they were very ritualistic people, with a LOT of slaves at their disposal.

Hmm that is VERY interesting read, although you really need to split paragraphs up rather than just moving onto the next line to make it more palatable. antiaging you need to do a real experiment (even if it's just a days worth) and keep a log/video/photographic evidence of this theory and application.

I don't think it's the biggest load of crap i've ever read at all, the theories make sense... and i'd be interested to see what the more scientific members here have to say about it.

The egyptians were also far more advanced than many people think, in terms of mathematics, geometry etc so it wouldn't surprise me if they were able to create and use primitive electricity for something like this.

For all anyone knows they may have discovered the method of "floating" the bricks quite by accident...

Interesting.

The egyptians were also far more advanced than many people think, in terms of mathematics, geometry etc so it wouldn't surprise me if they were able to create and use primitive electricity for something like this.

That is assuming the Egyptians are the ones that built them.

Scientists do not know how he did it. The equipment he had was not strong enough to lift the great stones. He said that he knew the secret of how the Egyptian pyramids were built.

Don't believe the marketing hype too much. This is no more a mystery to scientists (or, more accurately, engineers) than the construction of the Great Pyramid. His equipment was more than adequate to handle the weight of the stones he used, as long as he didn't attempt the amateurish brute strength approach. His discovery of the secrets of the Egyptians, in his own words, was the discovery of the principles of leverage, which was only a discovery to him, as engineers, carpenters, and house-movers, have been using them for centuries.

I would like to point out to you that many small ceramic jars containing metal were found near the pyramids and these jars would become electric batteries if a corrosive liquid, such as vinegar or other acids, were put into them. Eric Von Daniken believes that these had to be used as electric batteries.

No small ceramic jars containing metal were found near the pyramids. The Baghdad batteries were found outside of Baghdad in Iraq back in 1938, and it should be noted that no evidence of wires, or records of any use, have ever been found. It is entirely within the realm of possibility that these were nothing more than a novelty item; much as the wheel in the Inca civilization never progressed beyond the stage of a child's toy, or the Hero engine never evolved into the steam engine in ancient Greece. There were only a dozen batteries found, and even if they were all attached in line, the amperage would have been negligeable. Even the voltage is put to shame by a modern-day 9-volt battery.

What were found around the pyramids, however, were several dozen load sleds, which figure prominently in Egyptian artwork as the primary method of transporting large, heavy loads, such as statues and blocks.

The pyramids contain stones weighing 200 tons set to within a very small fraction of an inch. Modern engineers will tell you that they could not build the pyramids today even if they used modern machinery.

Let's not be silly. Engineers today set bridges, refrigeration units, entire oil platform sections, and various other monolithic objects weighing easily over 200 tons, to fractions of a millimeter, so that the boltholes line up together. The Great Pyramid, while a marvel of its time, is nowhere near as accurate as people like to think it is, and nothing as good as we could build today.

Whether or not Edward Leedskalnin was correct in his theories (and many of them can be tested and shown to be wrong, which is something most supporters of the untestable theories don't like to point out), it doesn't change a few significant facts. One, the lifts, pulleys, and tripods still located in Coral Castle are strong enough to move the vast majority of the blocks (although, again, brute force need not apply. This is a job requiring technique.). Two, there are plenty of shims and wedges on site, used to progressively lift heavy items to a required height. Three, the man was obsessive compulsive, to the point that he literally worked himself to death, eventually dying from malnutrition. He didn't have the body of a man who floated blocks through the air. He had the body of a man who had pushed it beyond its limits, and it simply gave out.

it dose make u wonder. somebody else is doing a magnetic earth forum on here.

i think it could be possable to recive the earths natural magnitizum to make electricty , and help with other tasks.

Hmm may be more doubtfel than first presumed then... though the theories are stuill very interesting/

To the original poster, do a test and get some results + proof! original.gif

Makes perfect sense to me. Something for you non-believers out there. Look up a little thing called the "Baghdad Battery". Also, check out a little bit on and "Philidelphia Experiment". Do a little research on it. Check it out.

As for the electro-magnetic stuff. ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY man! I've actually thought about that stuff for a long time now. I'm not the scientific type, I'm more of a thinker. But it has crossed my mind a time or two. You DO need to get us a video of this experiment in action. Show us what you found. And maybe we can make you famous! grin2.gif

Cool Stuff!

Makes perfect sense to me. Something for you non-believers out there. Look up a little thing called the "Baghdad Battery".

This has already been mentioned, lol, earlier in the thread.

Makes perfect sense to me. Something for you non-believers out there. Look up a little thing called the "Baghdad Battery".

This has already been mentioned, lol, earlier in the thread.

472340[/snapback]

Sorry, I was too tired of reading after the main post to care what everyone else had to say. lol

It WAS a long thread.

Still, check it out!

Makes perfect sense to me. Something for you non-believers out there. Look up a little thing called the "Baghdad Battery". Also, check out a little bit on and "Philidelphia Experiment". Do a little research on it. Check it out.

We know about the Baghdad Battery, and how a single modern battery can kick the sh** out of a seriese of Baghdad Batteiries. We know about the Philidelphia Experiment and we know that there really isnt proof of anything unusual happening. So... whats your point...?

antiaging i beleive your on to something keep up the expermintation. I agree that science doesnt truly understand magnetism, gravity and electricity. Just because we kinda of know how it works doesnt mean we have it 100% correct. I believe electro-magnestisum plays a very important role in all this. Have you read up on TESLA? He was one of the greatest inventors of out time

You people just love to tear other down don't you? It's a shame really. Keep an open mind. ANYTHING is possible. And just because there is no evidence, doens't mean it didn't happen, or never exsisted. Try not to be so harsh to people in the future guys. This is a place to descuss things intelligently, not to bash one another for thinking something is interesting.

All I meant by "check it out" is that it will make you think. Keep an open mind, and think about it for a while. That's all I ask. I'm not trying to sway anyone in any specific direction. Just commenting that I thought his information was correct. MY OPINION!

Thanks

P.S.

Everything in history books and scrolls, could be fabricated you know. History is written by the winners after all. Don't believe everything you read in history books, because tomorrow it could change!

good post lord bailey. Alot of these people who bash everyone remind me of those ignorant people who thought the world was flat, the earth was the center of the solar system and so on. just becuase we dont understand something doesnt mean its not true

did any of you knew that tools have been found which they used to build the pyramids?

did any of you know that the egyptians wrote scriptures how they build it?

and the wages they gave to the people who build it?

GO TO THE EGYPTIAN MUSEUM AND GET owned

seriously how can you ignore all that proof and come up with yourown mulepoo theories?

its like how people described how they build a bridge and some crackhead comes along and says ze aliens did it with ultimate floatation technique

You people just love to tear other down don't you?

Some people need "tearing down" in order to make them see reality. What? I told you the truth... got a problem with it? You told me to look into the "Baghdad Battery" and the "Philidelphia Experiment" and I told you what I've found and what is the case.

When someone says he can fly, and you tell him to prove it, is that "tearing him down"?

Keep an open mind. ANYTHING is possible.

Not everything is probable.

And just because there is no evidence, doens't mean it didn't happen, or never exsisted.

But it does mean that theres no evidence and therefor you cant use it to back up an idea.

Try not to be so harsh to people in the future guys.

Im not being harsh, I'm being honest. Would you rather I accept your ideas as 100% truth instead of looking into them and trying to find out what the truth is?

This is a place to descuss things intelligently, not to bash one another for thinking something is interesting.

It speaks loads about what kind of person you are when you get mad and worked up because someone disagrees with you. Instead of comming here supporting your post, you come here complaining...

i agree with your stellar for the most part. Tearing down isnt questioning your post further. tearing down is calling someone a crack head for thinking outside the box. I thought these forums were to discuss ideas not present scientific proof for every idea you have. antiaging hasnt even posted since his original so its not like lord baily is defending his post he is defending the right to post what we think and to not be called dumb for bringing up the idea.

Eric Von Daniken believes that these had to be used as electric batteries.

Here's a piece of advice: don't use Daniken as a source, it really doesn't help your credibility. original.gif He often, either intentionally or unintentionally, changes the facts to fit his theories. Possibly leave out the pyramids next time, coral castle is interesting enough on it's own. thumbsup.gif