Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i'd like a reading

DellusionalMirror

even if you're not sure its correct, go for it, i've done that before and have been pleasantly surprised many time :) anything goes as long at its mature and on topic. thanks in advance !

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• Moonie2012

• DellusionalMirror

• John from Lowell

Just very quickly because i'm going to make dinner -

you have a tendency to volunteer for too much at once

your schedule is pretty busy

you don't take enough time to be alone

you're a poet

you have different shades of purple around you...(not sure if that's in the physical or astral)

You love the details. and you're a perfectionist when doing something you're proud of

you have a tendency to not feel well based on starch in your diet.

deep down you have a really good appreciation for yourself but you have some insecurities that, much to your frustration, continue to pop out.

images of a blackboard persist

you have a large file (either physical or mental) of "beginnings" - things you'd like to learn about

you're way too curious for your own good

you're brave...you're not likely to run from a good paranormal experience

you have a habit of listning and REALLY hearing people. You remember what they say too

you're a super good gift giver

you really want to travel, but on your own terms

I get a real affinity with the styles and atmosphere of the 40's

k....off to make dinner

Cheers

Pendora

you're a poet

you have different shades of purple around you...(not sure if that's in the physical or astral)

You love the details. and you're a perfectionist when doing something you're proud of

deep down you have a really good appreciation for yourself but you have some insecurities that, much to your frustration, continue to pop out.

you have a large file (either physical or mental) of "beginnings" - things you'd like to learn about

you have a habit of listning and REALLY hearing people. You remember what they say too

k....off to make dinner

Cheers

Pendora

good job! about 75% of that stuff is correct, and very interesting at that. thanks :)

you're a poet

k....off to make dinner

Cheers

Pendora

So what can you tell about me.:D

You like food, shelter, and sleep.

Your name begins with a letter from the alphabet.

Sometimes you are sad, other times happy.

You have/had parents.

You have/had parents.

serious posts only please, as i have stated earlier

You have/had parents.

Your stating the obvious anyone would be able to get what your saying. My god. My talking serious here. Serious posts please.

You will find two friends, your age, who are very much like yourself.

You will realize that your inner wisdom is far better than any advice you will get from another.

You will continue to have fun with life. The joy will never leave you.

I think you will write a book someday.

You will find two friends, your age, who are very much like yourself.

You will realize that your inner wisdom is far better than any advice you will get from another.

You will continue to have fun with life. The joy will never leave you.

I think you will write a book someday.

thank you, thats actually seems pretty realistic. i have two friends who know me just as well as i do myself

i am already starting to realize that i need to listen to myself rather then other people who just put me down.

i think i am on the verge of great happiness

i am already working on a novel or two

wow that dude really was good he totally got you right on DM. Wow. I'm impressed.

Way To Go John A Spera :tu:

Edited by Miracle Alien Girl

Your stating the obvious anyone would be able to get what your saying. My god. My talking serious here. Serious posts please.

I WAS serious. My god. My reading was only slightly more vague than any other you will find on here. Who are YOU to tell me my reading wasn't serious?

Edited by Moonie2012

You will find two friends, your age, who are very much like yourself. Wow you made friends with similar interest stop the presses.

You will realize that your inner wisdom is far better than any advice you will get from another. If thats the case why should they take any of these reading to heart

You will continue to have fun with life. The joy will never leave you. Most ppl do have fun and enjoy life otherwise they would commit suicide

I think you will write a book someday. Who hasn't wrote a diary or a journal in there lifetime

How are you even reading these ppl? Can you read me? Is this a psychic thing? Or is it a deduction thing I've seen ppl do that to scary accuracy?

I'm being serious and would like to know for my own understanding.

How are you even reading these ppl? Can you read me? Is this a psychic thing? Or is it a deduction thing I've seen ppl do that to scary accuracy?

I'm being serious and would like to know for my own understanding.

You read people through your connection with them. For me, some of it is intuitive and some of it is deductive. I myself think DM can be much more accurate than most readers.

To actually understand these things better, you need to encourage experiences. The logical mind must be encouraged to open the door to potentials. In a word - speculation. For example, what if there were an energy field, kind of like the air around us, that was connected to each person and thing that we can see. Could we focus on a person or a thing and connect to it throught this field of energy. It is kind of like listening to a friend to determine how they are feeling about a given subject. I think that word is - attunment.

Reallying knowing comes from the experience. Desire can get you to the experiences if your subconscious is convinced you are serious. I can not pick up enough from you to be able to do a reading for you. I sense conflicting energies and some frustration. I can also see that logically by your responses. This is not enough for me to do a reading.

John

If any of you don't mind, read me please. :o

You read people through your connection with them. For me, some of it is intuitive and some of it is deductive. I myself think DM can be much more accurate than most readers.

To actually understand these things better, you need to encourage experiences. The logical mind must be encouraged to open the door to potentials. In a word - speculation. For example, what if there were an energy field, kind of like the air around us, that was connected to each person and thing that we can see. Could we focus on a person or a thing and connect to it throught this field of energy. It is kind of like listening to a friend to determine how they are feeling about a given subject. I think that word is - attunment.

Reallying knowing comes from the experience. Desire can get you to the experiences if your subconscious is convinced you are serious. I can not pick up enough from you to be able to do a reading for you. I sense conflicting energies and some frustration. I can also see that logically by your responses. This is not enough for me to do a reading.

John

So your saying it isnt anything psyhcic, but more of a tuned sense of intuition. Seems logical after all i do beilive that all humans have empathy, sense of the spirit world, telepathy, and all the other perspective type abilities they just dont tune them to a wider range. I use the word perspective type abilites because saying pshycic seems more like magic like most the -kensis.

I do understand and have lots of expirence. I myself believe everything on earth and in the universe is all connected you, me, the trees, the rock, even the computer that your using ect.ect.ect What i guess im not uderstanding is from my expirence with reading one has to be in range for lack better word. How are you connected with a completely anyoumous person located any where on the planet? For example how did you come up with the write a book part is it something you sensed if so how do you know it was that person and not one of the many other ppl that might be around when you were reading the OP? Or was just a feeling you had about the OP? Id also like to know what you mean by conflicting energies but i dont get frustrated its a pointless emotion that serves me no purpose. The conflict you might be sensing is my subconscious believes but my conscious needs to understand it. Ill wait for your reply but if youd like to contuine this discussion i think we should make a new thread so not to jack this one from the OP. Thank you though for your insite and trying to explain it in a more logical then spiritual way.

So your saying it isnt anything psyhcic, but more of a tuned sense of intuition. Seems logical after all i do beilive that all humans have empathy, sense of the spirit world, telepathy, and all the other perspective type abilities they just dont tune them to a wider range. I use the word perspective type abilites because saying pshycic seems more like magic like most the -kensis.

I do understand and have lots of expirence. I myself believe everything on earth and in the universe is all connected you, me, the trees, the rock, even the computer that your using ect.ect.ect What i guess im not uderstanding is from my expirence with reading one has to be in range for lack better word. How are you connected with a completely anyoumous person located any where on the planet? For example how did you come up with the write a book part is it something you sensed if so how do you know it was that person and not one of the many other ppl that might be around when you were reading the OP? Or was just a feeling you had about the OP? Id also like to know what you mean by conflicting energies but i dont get frustrated its a pointless emotion that serves me no purpose. The conflict you might be sensing is my subconscious believes but my conscious needs to understand it. Ill wait for your reply but if youd like to contuine this discussion i think we should make a new thread so not to jack this one from the OP. Thank you though for your insite and trying to explain it in a more logical then spiritual way.

First let me thank you for providing the clarity that you have. I also think psyhcic implies an inaccurate appreciation for these natural and sometimes dorment skills.

I will answer the part where I said that I think DM would write a book someday. That thought came to me instinctivly. My logical mind reminded me that she once said in her posting that she could read quite well at an early age. Good readers frequently make good writers. Even though I logically understand these things, it was truly an instinctive thought that came to me.

I will be more than happy to support another discussion with you on this subject.

John

I WAS serious. My god. My reading was only slightly more vague than any other you will find on here. Who are YOU to tell me my reading wasn't serious?

No comment. I'm not gonna aruge if that's what you what. So no comment.

...but with this, you just made a comment.

Anyway, I stand behind my readings. They are guaranteed 100% true!

Edited by Moonie2012

you're a poet

k....off to make dinner

Cheers

Pendora

hey pendora ......read read read me

Edited by saturnriggs

Agreed. One does not have to be psychic to read him!! LOL...JN :wacko:

Or you, for that matter!! LOL...M2 :wacko:

Edited by Moonie2012

You are so funny. You seem like a cool person. I like you. :)

AWW Thanks, I like you too!! JN :tu:

sorry to butt in girls.. i just had to put my two cents in ... Alien girl.. and JN... i have read your posts and

think your both awsome..

of course with JN.. I have outside sources who tell me your awsome.. :tu:

anyway just wanted you both to know how i felt about ya..

love, luvnkind