Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Halo 2

saucy

I don't own an x-box, but I love the game Halo. For anyone who has played it, they know why. It's an awesome game. The best part about Halo is you can have tournaments where you can hook a bunch of X-Box's together with several TVs and have a massive war with each other. Anyways, Halo 2 is set to come out this November. Anyone else excited? What are some of the few tournaments or games you have invented?

One of the games I invented is called "Rodeo". You play it in blood gulch or sidewinder. You set the game to rocket launchers only and warthogs only. It's a three person game. Two people are in the Hogs and they play a rally, ramming into each other. For those who don't know, a warthog is almost like an ATV. Anyway, while they try to ram and kill each other, the other person has a rocket launcher and tries to kill one or even both of the people in the hogs. Once you know where the shooter is, you can try to run him over, but if he kills you, he gets your warthog and you now have to stalk. It's really fun.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr_halo

• OneEye

• Shakezulah

• JackTheStripper

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait either, but unfortuneatly, i am out of money, so I can't buy it new, will have to buy it used.

A game me and my friends play is demolition derby. You play it in blood gulch or sidewinder. We set up tanks and ghosts if we're playing with warthogs, and warthog and tanks if we're playing with ghosts. You can jump over the other vehicles, but the main idea is to crash into eachother until someone flies into the air. You try to do cool tricks and still land upright.

My brother has it preordered. I want it now dammit.

Me and my brother play a game called the Rocket Launcher game. it can be played in any level and the objective is simple; blow yourself up and see how high your body goes. I got mine past where the graphics end once.

I'm not sure if it will be out on PC yet. What's really fun is playing rocket launchers only in "Prisoner". There is blood, bodies and rocket burn marks all over the place. It's awesome!

yeah probably Janiel. the first one did, but after about 2 years after it was on xbox. 2 is gonna be awsome. i dont have an xbox tho so i cant buy it.

I have 2 copies on hold, as we play lan here..... And my brother has got one on hold too.... So thats three........

Safe to say I cant wait.....

i can't wait either, i must have watched the trailers god knows how many times *asks god how many times i've watched it*.....right, well he/she doesn't know either, god why isn't it coming out until the 11th of november in the u.k wacko.gif

its only comin out 2 days b4 that in the US...so dont feel too bad...

halo is a great game, tho i loathe and despise xbox, i love playin halo, specially with a group of friends. its so awesome

i can't wait either, i must have watched the trailers god knows how many times *asks god how many times i've watched it*.....right, well he/she doesn't know either, god why isn't it coming out until the 11th of november in the u.k wacko.gif

I bought the soundtrack mostly so I could get the demo disk that came with it because my computer wouldn't let me watch it online grin2.gif .

It's comin out November 9th, in Canada and the US. A day after my birthday. I bet it'll be sold out in most stores by the next 2-3 days here.

My brothers, and cousin's all bought xbox, just to play Halo. That's about 8-9 xbox's sold just to us relatives. laugh.gif Got a big family grin2.gif We used to hook them up and play each other through the network. Can't wait for this one. thumbsup.gif

Edit: Removed really stupid, pointless post that was full of typos and insulting the X-box. Thanks, and good-night.

Edited by Janiel

i still can't wait, i just want to go into battle with the marines, i love having marines on the missions, and from the trailer they look so good, and help you out and cover you....ooooooh i want halo 2 now...

and the XBOX is very good, thank you very much....

Edited by mr_halo

and the XBOX is very good, thank you very much....

no, its really not. it has a few very good games but thats about the only thing it has going for it. i dont see why so many people love it. and why does it have to weigh 50 tons.

mine doesn't weigh that much, maybe you just have weak arms....

and it has quite a few good games, and not that many really bad ones i mean the ps2 has about 100 bad games for every good one...but it doesn't really i like the XBOX so do others, and some don't, no big deal....

whistling2.gif

Edited by mr_halo

about the xbox weighing so much, i was being sarcastic. but it is like 5 times heavier than the other systems.

it doesnt have THAT many good games. some of them are really good, a few are ok, and the rest suck balls. the ps2 has a lot of great games. not that many that suck either. and have you noticed that most of the games these days come out for 2 or all of the systems? so i dont know how you can say that ps2 doesnt have that many good games. if ps2 had 1 good game for every 100, then there would be billions of ps2 games. there are only about 5 to 10 games that are good for every xbox game there is(ones that are only for it, i mean). plus, i dont see any resident evil games coming out for xbox any time soon so its not that great.

no but halo 2 and fable and kotor 2 are coming out on the xbox and those are the games i want, so i have the right system for the games i want...

i dont know what in the world you guys are talking about! xbox is the best system ever! it anialates the competition! and halo 2 will be the best game ever! i cant wait!

yeah those games will be pretty good. fable looks awsome and halo 2 looks fantastic. idk about KOTOR2 tho...i didnt like the first. but what is doesnt have coming out for it is RE4, GTASA, Jak 3, Ratchet and Clanck 3, Killzone, and many many others.

many others being what?....also you listed games that are going to be on 2 different consoles, but the next GTA is coming out on the xbox, although i don't really enjoy the GTA games....and halo 2 will be better then killzone, so i can live without it..

anyway back to topic, i can't wait for halo 2....woooooooooo grin2.gif

Edited by mr_halo

evidently you missed my point. i was listing the games that WERENT coming out for xbox. it doesnt make a difference what consoles they are on.

and killzone is going to be at about the same level of halo and halo 2. if you read the articles on it, then you would know.

i have no need to read about a game i have no interest in, i have a ps2 though so i could buy some of the games that don't come out on the XBOX...

and if killzone is going to be at the same level as halo, oh dear, halo is a few years old now...

PS2 just seems better because it's been out for longer, which means it has more games. Those games, plus the original PS1 games that you can play on it make for a lot of games. Then XBox and PS2 get pretty much the same new games.

i have a wierd theory that after master chief puts cortana in the control center in the cutscene at the beginning of two betrails (sp) she turns evil. know what im talking about?¿?

post-72-1093909338.jpg

No, she's just POed. Lol. Well, it'd be kind of cool if she like had a virus installed into her in the next game and she was like taking over... A good plot for Halo 3!