Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Majestic Humanoids/Nordics - Sing-Song Voice

topsecretresearch

This time it contained a tall fair complexioned man and two women with slanting eyes and long black hair...the beings using their own language (which has no more than 15 letters, and sounds musical) together with telepathy.

The occupants of the craft were all blonde....The beings had soft musical voices.

But what really grabbed their attention was the man’s long light brown hair. His eyes were light-colored somewhat slanted, his skin was much bronzed. After gesturing greetings back to the visitor, they asked him who he was and suddenly still with the smile on his face the stranger extended his hand towards the women but instead of shaking hands he slightly brushed the palms of her hands with his and then spoke in a “sing song type manner” and in a language they could not comprehend, even though both women were fluent in English, German, and Russian and were very knowledgeable with other languages such as Spanish and French. “His hands were beautiful” said the women, “with long well manicured fingers like that of an artist”. The stranger seemed to emit an air of friendliness and kindness that left both women very impressed.

• June, 1968. Villa Carlos Paz, Argentina

Source:

Argentina+Pretzel+Humanoid+1960.jpg

Witness: Maria Elodia Pretzel. "...a large figure, standing in excess of 2 meters, blonde, hair combed backward with a friendly facial expression....The being advanced toward her with a kindly, calm manner, moving his lips slowly, speaking a strange, melodic language that reminded her of Japanese. He said something like “cling-gling-crish.”

After being directed to go to an isolated area to meditate & repeat certain words, the main witness and two friends were sitting on a clearing and had just finished chanting the words, when they opened their eyes and found themselves surrounded by three very tall majestic appearing humanoids. One being stood in front of each witness. The beings appeared to be talking to each other using a strange musical singsong language that the men were unable to understand. They were described as human like, white, with light penetrating blue/green eyes. They were bald and their skin seemed to have a certain phosphorescent glow almost like an aura.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Report of human like or "Nordic" appearing humanoids, this sing-song like language has been reported before and after. -- Albert Rosales

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...4 small but human like occupants, 3 men and a woman; all were masked. They spoke in a high, vibrating "singsong" manner but the witness was able to understand and was invited to inspect the craft.

• Like 4

if these reports are to be believed, we've three basic langusges being spoke - one singsong, one gutteral and the other "insectile" or full of clicks etc.

if these reports are to be believed, we've three basic langusges being spoke - one singsong, one gutteral and the other "insectile" or full of clicks etc.

And English.

And English.

it might not be completely unreasonable to assume that, if an ET race wanted to communicate with somebody who spoke a particular language, they'd speak to them in that language, would it? It wouldn't necesarily mean that the ETs would speak that language themselves.

strange all of the sighting and incounters happened in 1970

strange all of the sighting and incounters happened in 1970

It's like the Roswell Incident. It did not really become a huge deal until the late seventies, amazingly after Close Encounters of the Third Kind was released. The story always out there but after that movie came out the story, the details and everything associated with it grew (and so did the cash to be made on any stories, fuzzy pics and all things 'alien').

• Like 1

Close Encounters of the Third Kind was released.

Actually the movie Close Encounters was based on real UFO and close encounter reports. I think the aliens were based on Betty and Barney Hill.

Actually the movie Close Encounters was based on real UFO and close encounter reports. I think the aliens were based on Betty and Barney Hill.

After the movie was released EVERYTHING UFO, Alien and strange in general exploded. That was my point.

Always with the Nordics..... :td:

What about all the other alien rases??? https://www.google.c...iw=1680&bih=853

boashybrid.jpg?height=200&width=151

Gutteral speach seems to come from what I would terms the alien hybrid variety. Beings that have a more

Mongoloid appearance with high cheeck bones and slanted eyes.

It just so happens that I've compiled cases where a sing-song type voice is reported from Blond Nordic type beings.

APRO22-3.jpg

In this case the witness Dionisio Yanca describes a buzzing tone.

"they spoke among themselves with a murmuring similar to the hum of bees in a hive, and that they promised him to return."

The music of speech is termed prosody. Maybe these beings brains are sturctured differently than a normal human. Sing-song voice in our culture is associtaed with empathy also certain disorders such as autism. Some cultures though have a more musical form of speech.

After the movie was released EVERYTHING UFO, Alien and strange in general exploded. That was my point.

The problem is a lot of CE III cases were before the movie came out. Sure there may have been an uptick in reports and general interest in the phenomenon but that's to be expected. If you read old UFO publications though what was depicted in the movie was nothing new. It served as the basis for the movie. It's one reason J. Allen Hynek is in the movie.

• Like 1

What did Travis Walton's Nordics speak?

s_starscape.gif

The Nordic beings is Walton's case didn't speak. Interestingly the tight-fitting bright blue suit has been described in other Nordic ET cases.

9d0976443fe7.jpg

Mrs. Jesse Roesternberg, Staffordshire, England.

Often times telepathic type communication will be described when the beings are communicating with the subject. Their own type of audible speech is overheard when the beings are communicating with each other or conversing.

APRO22-3.jpg

In this case the witness Dionisio Yanca describes a buzzing tone.

"they spoke among themselves with a murmuring similar to the hum of bees in a hive, and that they promised him to return."

See, they never offer to do anything helpful, do they, like offer to change that tyre?

• Like 1

In this case, the three beings supposedly kidnapped him and took him on board their ship to do their tests. They claimed that the purpose was to find out whether humans could live on their planet.

"Senor Yanca maintained that creatures from the spaceship connected a hose to high tension wires and another to a small lagoon. The Bahia Blanca Electric Company reported a sharp and unexplained rise in power consumption at the time and a UFO was sighted by an Argentine airbase near Bahia Blanca on the same day Senor Yanca claimed he was abducted. Senor Yanca cannot remember any portion of the UFO incident when he is conscious and not under the influence of truth [serum]."

He had to be hypnotized and given sodium pentathol before being able to recount any details of his abduction.

http://www.ufo-blogg...-and-alien.html

Perhaps they have been here for a long time and we are cooperating with some of them.

Google+Ufo.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Well, 1973 was also called the Year of the Humanoids because of the massive number of UFO "occupant" reports.

I can confirm one detail that Topsecretreserach has mentioned from that period which I learned about independently a long time ago. In Pennsylvania and other states there were reports of "occupants" that resembled Bigfoot--or something like that.

A group of government investigators was sent around with picture books of different types of UFOs and "occupants" for the witnesses to identify. The sheer number and volume of UFO/alien reports during this wave was a subject of great concern, since it seemed like an ET convention out there, all over the world.

If I told you that government people sometimes pretend to be "civilian" UFO investigators, would you be surprised? They even showed up during the Travis Walton case, pretending to be civilians or just unknown people coming around asking questions, checking for radiation and so on. (Yes, the government had reasons to be interested in that one.) Don't ask me how I know about that; let's just say it was something I heard.

No one would be happier than me if the real records were declassified, but someone is going to have to pry all those loose.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Some very annoying advertising thing is at work, picking out key words with links to various sites, but it's nothing of my doing. I change it whenever I come across it.

And the use of some kind of device that communicated in Spanish, for example.

In this case, the three beings supposedly kidnapped him and took him on board their ship to do their tests. They claimed that the purpose was to find out whether humans could live on their planet.

"Senor Yanca maintained that creatures from the spaceship connected a hose to high tension wires and another to a small lagoon. The Bahia Blanca Electric Company reported a sharp and unexplained rise in power consumption at the time and a UFO was sighted by an Argentine airbase near Bahia Blanca on the same day Senor Yanca claimed he was abducted. Senor Yanca cannot remember any portion of the UFO incident when he is conscious and not under the influence of truth [serum]."

He had to be hypnotized and given sodium pentathol before being able to recount any details of his abduction.

http://www.ufo-blogg...-and-alien.html

Perhaps they have been here for a long time and we are cooperating with some of them.

Google+Ufo.jpg

Thanks for more information on that mcG, the link in the original post wouldn't work, or at least it wouldn't for me.

The problem is a lot of CE III cases were before the movie came out. Sure there may have been an uptick in reports and general interest in the phenomenon but that's to be expected. If you read old UFO publications though what was depicted in the movie was nothing new. It served as the basis for the movie. It's one reason J. Allen Hynek is in the movie.

That is not at all surprising, considering the various people who gave help and advice for that film, with a number of cases taken directly from government records and modified slightly for the mass movie audience.

Maybe it was just good old Project Mockingbird again. That always gets some people very jumpy when I mention it.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Thanks for more information on that mcG, the link in the original post wouldn't work, or at least it wouldn't for me.

You might have to enter it directly into your browser.

http//www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/09/google-earth-reviled-ufo-and-alien.html

You might have to enter it directly into your browser.

http//www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/09/google-earth-reviled-ufo-and-alien.html

Oh no, your link worked, it was the one that TSR posted that didn't .

As long as there are charlatans doing their best to make as much money from the gullible as possible, UFOology will never be taken seriously by the scientific community.

Sad but true.

Edited by Hazzard