Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aunt seeing Deceased husband...

lovewithcautionnn

I'm not sure where to post this but I really wanted to share with everyone, and to see if anyone has experiences this.

So my Aunt (she's in her 80's) passed away on the 1st of this month. The day before she died my cousin went to the hospital to visit her. She said my Aunt was looking up at the ceiling smiling speaking in the Cree Language. She said "they're here, they're all here for me" then she started naming all our relatives who have passed before her including her husband who passed away last summer.

Awhile before she died I had a dream I was at a funeral but I didn't know who's funeral it was then I seen her husband and my Dads brothers who passed away and I asked them "did you come get aunty?" And they all smiled and said yes.

Anyway, how is it possible for someone to see loved ones who have died before they die?

My Dad witnessed this when his cousin passed away. A friend of mine has also experienced this.

They claim to see the spirits of their loved ones before they die (that sounds confusing but I'm sure you'll know what I'm saying).

I've only heard of only old people doing this. Is it because they're old? Could it be drugs if they were given any? I don't know

I'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts on this.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovewithcautionnn

• Taun

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry for the loss of your Aunt... I sometimes see my parents and older sister in dreams - but in my case I think they are just dreams caused by my mind - not anything supernatural...

It is possible that knowing your Aunt was ill, your mind produced the dream of your Uncle ... And your Aunt may have seen her husband, etc due to her mind as well...

I am resally not sure what I believe when it comes to things like this... Part of me can see how the mind can "play tricks" and at the same time part of me can accept that the visions are real...

I just don't know...

In my own family, I vividly recall one day, years ago when we were all at dinner and my dad suddenly got very pale, started trembling and actually crying, saying "Mom is gone"... I had never seen my dad cry and

it really shook us up.. Then the phone rang and one of his sisters called to tell him that his mother had died unexpectedly about half an hour earlier...

Edited by Taun

Thank you.

I was thinking that too, it could be the mind playing tricks. Guess we'll never know.

But this happened to me before.. (The dream). I had a dream I was at a funeral it was dark and gloomy and we were at a church. I seen all my relatives on my moms side but I didn't know who's funeral it was. Anyway, the next day my Aunt called my mom and told her my grandma was in the hospital and wasn't doing well and my mom told me I shouldn't have told her that dream (I told her about my dream and my Aunt called a few minutes after that) my grandma died a day or two after that dream.

It's weird how things work...

I wonder how your Dad knew before anyone told him?