Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#16    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:28 AM

I think the architect of the stadium just liked triangles. I mean, if the Illuminati really do exist, they dont have a monopoly on these shapes.....do they?

The other reason why I dont think these secret, world domination seeking societies exist, is because if they did, then surely it would have been much easy to take over the world years ago. Before things like the Industrial Revolution, before the internet, before all the technological advances we have made over the last century.
In my opinion, if they exist, they have left it too late :)

#17    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:51 AM

Why would they need to dot the i?

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#18    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,693 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:14 AM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 31 July 2012 - 06:59 AM, said:

...To begin with, is everyone familiar with the 2012 Olympic Games mascots? Take a look at them below:

I can't speak for everyone, but they seem like odd mascot creations to me.

Since 1972 all the Olympic mascot creations look odd!

Edited by Likely Guy, 01 August 2012 - 04:20 AM.

#19    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 01 August 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

I think the architect of the stadium just liked triangles. I mean, if the Illuminati really do exist, they dont have a monopoly on these shapes.....do they?

No, they don't.

That said, it is the fact that the three primary showpieces of the 2012 Olympic Games (the stadium, mascots, and logo) can all be seen as items associated with the Illuminati.

Regarding the stadium pyramids, it isn't that they are simply pyramids. It is the fact that they have the lights placed only within the upper portion of these pyramids making them reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye" that sits atop a pyramid.

The other reason why I dont think these secret, world domination seeking societies exist, is because if they did, then surely it would have been much easy to take over the world years ago. Before things like the Industrial Revolution, before the internet, before all the technological advances we have made over the last century.

In my opinion, if they exist, they have left it too late. :)

All these advancements you speak of makes it far easier for such an organization to influence and manipulate the way people people behave.

It makes it that much easier for them to condition all of us to certain things. It makes it that much easier for them to distract people from paying attention to the important things going on which shape the world as opposed to following the entertainment and sports industries nonstop.

It also makes it easier for them to comminicate amongst each other.

Another thing is that one could reasonably argue a group such as the Illuminati already has control over the world.

Simply because they haven't come out and said it doesn't mean they aren't already manipulating and influencing our thoughts in a contrived and well thought out manner through what we see and hear on television, the internet, radio, newspaper and magazines.

#20    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:08 AM

View PostChewiesArmy, on 01 August 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

Why would they need to dot the i?

Because it is lower case (sounds simple enough).

More importantly, why would they place the "dot-like" block right in the middle when it clearly has no correlation to the numbers 2-0-1-2 or to the Olympics and / or London.

#21    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 01 August 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

Since 1972 all the Olympic mascot creations look odd!

Almost all cartoon-like characters are going to look odd. They are not, however, all going to display a sinister appearance and / or have one giant eyeball for a face reminiscent of the All Seeing Eye and the belief that "Big Brother is watching you."

Edited by Angel Left Wing, 01 August 2012 - 05:32 AM.

#22    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,843 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 31 July 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

As a side note, do you have any thoughts on the stanza from William Blake's poem "And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time" I posted previously which states the following:

I will not cease from mental fight

Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand

Till we have built Jerusalem

In England's green and pleasant land

Yes, inspired, of course, by the apocryphal story that a young Jesus, accompanied by his uncle Joseph of Arimathea, a tin merchant, travelled to the area that is now England and visited Glastonbury during Jesus' lost years.[2] The legend is linked to an idea in the Book of Revelation (3:12 and 21:2) describing a Second Coming, wherein Jesus establishes a new Jerusalem.
I think it (the version set to music by Sir Hubert Parry, that is) ought to be England's national Anthem once Scotland has spun off.
As to whether it has any esoteric significance; well, with Blake, almost certainly. What it might be, though, I expect only he would be able to say.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#23    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

View Post747400, on 01 August 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

As to whether it has any esoteric significance; well, with Blake, almost certainly. What it might be, though, I expect only he would be able to say.

What you state in the quoted portion of your post above would seem to be of primary importance given the subject of this thread.

Even if only Blake was truly aware of it's esoteric meaning, the meaning others (other "enlightened" ones perhaps) apply to it today may be of even more importance.

Edited by Angel Left Wing, 01 August 2012 - 09:10 AM.

#24    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,130 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

To begin with, is everyone familiar with the 2012 Olympic Games mascots? Take a look at them below:

The one on the left has been given the name "Wenlock" and the one on the right is "Mandeville."

I can't speak for everyone, but they seem like odd mascot creations to me. In my opinion they almost have a sinister look about them (especially Wenlock) and also look they could be alien type creatures.
I'm sorry but did I read that correctly, they have sinister look about them?
Some people are afraid of clowns, I guess they must be representatives of the Illuminati too.

And, oh yea, there's the fact that their faces are one giant eyeball. This is reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye" which is often regarded as a symbol of the Illuminati. It also gives one the sense that "Big Brother" is watching you.
I guess if you're obsessed about that kind of thing it might. Just look at all the strange places people have found Jesus.

In further connecting Zionism, London, and the Illuminati together it is worth posting the following lines written by William Blake in his poem titled "And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time."

William Blake has been regarded as an enlightenment poet and artist, and as such considered an "enlightened one" and member of the Illuminati.
Wait, I thought the Illuminati was a bunch of satan worshippers?

Now, moving further along regarding Illuminati symbolism at these 2012 Games is the Olympic Stadium itself.

The symbolism seen here is pretty obvious. Pyramids themselves are often associated with the Illuminati as is the "All Seeing Eye" that is often depicted atop of a pyramid.

How dare they use basic geometrical shapes! They should've used giant phalluses.

#25    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,130 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:54 AM

According to some people, many basic shapes are illuminati/freemason/satanic/etc symbols.

#26    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,533 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

I looked into this subject last night and there were a number of things I came across that really jumped out at me as being associated with the Illuminati whether the group truly exists or not.

How can something be associated with a group you don't even know exists??

The strange thing is that if the Illuminati does not exist, it would be hard to ignore that the following are things that those who discuss the Illuminati associate with the group. With that being the case, it seems strange so much symbolism would be found surrounding the Olympic Games this year.

That doesn't really make any sense. So because people associate symbols with a group, that means the group exists?

And as for symbolism -  it doesn't have any objective meaning. Symbolism is created by people. The symbolism people ascribe to the Illuminati (pyramids for example) is so vague you can find their "symbols" everywhere.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#27    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,533 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

I can't speak for everyone, but they seem like odd mascot creations to me. In my opinion they almost have a sinister look about them (especially Wenlock) and also look they could be alien type creatures

I had the same argument on here with someone years ago. He was convinced that Canary Wharf was an illumanti building because he felt "fearful" whenever he looked at it. Feeling something subjective about something isn't evidence of it being symbolic. I think they look rather cute. And again - having 1 eye is evidence of nothing. If they had 2, they would be accused of being aliens. Someone would be able to find a symbol no matter what they looked like.

So we've seen the mascots, now let's look at the 2012 London Olympics logo:

The "puzzle piece" like shapes are meant to be the numbers 2-0-1-2 representing the year 2012.

There's nothing unusual about that, but what's the purpose of the "dot-like" block in the middle? It doesn't having anything to do with the numbers and it doesn't relate to anything about the games or London either.

Well, not only can these "puzzle piece" like shapes be looked upon as the numbers 2-0-1-2, but they can also be representitive of the letters Z-I-O-N.

That's pretty neat, wouldn't you say?

And guess what, it also makes use of that "dot-like" block in the middle of the logo that seems to serve no purpose otherwise. (It does dot the "I" in Zion pretty nicely after all, doesn't it?)

Worth noting is that this issue with the logo isn't something that was pointed out by conspiracy theorists: Iran Complains 2012 Olympic Logo Spells Zion

So what is "Zion" short for? Well, it'd be short for either "Zionism" or "Zionist" (one who believes in the Zionism movement).

Now I am not currently familiar enough with Zionism to begin explaining it all on my own, but I'll state my vague understanding of it in a brief manner (don't take my word for this though, I encourage everyone who isn't familiar with Zionism to do some searches on it and learn about it on your own).

Zionism, as best I can tell, is the belief by a faction of Jewish people that they will one day acquire their own region of land as promised to them within the books of the Torah.

Once they acquire this (the Promised Land), they believe that Christ will come to us here on Earth (again, I am not sure how accurate my statements are, but it is my current understanding of things).

It is believed that many people in the upper echelon of society are Zionist and are using the powerful and influential positions to carry out the Zionest movement's agenda.

In further connecting Zionism, London, and the Illuminati together it is worth posting the following lines written by William Blake in his poem titled "And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time."

William Blake has been regarded as an enlightenment poet and artist, and as such considered an "enlightened one" and member of the Illuminati.

This Zion thing is the most ridiculous part of it. Firstly, you can spell Zion with the numbers 2012, dot or no dot. So you could have said the same for any design. The dot is a design feature. It would look really odd without it.

And being an enlightenment poet automatically means you're a member of the illuminati??? Please. Thats called making the rules up as you go along.

Now, moving further along regarding Illuminati symbolism at these 2012 Games is the Olympic Stadium itself.

The symbolism seen here is pretty obvious. Pyramids themselves are often associated with the Illuminati as is the "All Seeing Eye" that is often depicted atop of a pyramid.

One can clearly see that the Olympic Stadium used for the 2012 games in London has pyramids running all around the top of it. When the lights within these pyramids are on, it is reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye."

Again - the triangle is ubiquitous in architecture. It is the strongest way of supporting the lights, which are huge. If that is the single bit of evidence in the building, thats pretty weak.

Whether you believe the group exists or not, there is no debate that these symbols are linked to the group. When considering such, it would almost seem like the organizers are "playing games" with people by using all these logos and what not if there is no Illuminati.

The only other conclusions (off the top of my head) are that the Illuminati does exist and have used these symbols purposely at this year's Olympics, or it is all just an odd coincidence (although that seems quite unlikely to me).

So thats it. A pyramid on a stadium (which would have been the best way to design it anyway), an single eye on the mascot (do you want me to list one eyed characters or creations? Are they ALL linked to the illuminati???) , and some numbers which would spell a word no matter how they were designed. Not convincing I'm afraid, pretty flimsy as far as evidence goes.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#28    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostCharlie Prime, on 30 July 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

Um.  You better let them know they don't exist.

Fortunately for you, their website has a contact form:

http://illuminati-or...om/contact.html

AB was, I'm sure, referring to the Illuminati as the term is commonly understood; i.e., as a secret organization largely comprised of world leaders and other influential people whose common goal is to control global events from behind the scenes.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#29    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 31 July 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

Not that I've noticed or have had brought to my attention. Why do you ask?

Actually, why do you often ask questions about things within certain threads that have not been mentioned by either anyone else and / or by the person you are specifically responding to?

I don't have the time to address your whole response, but will quickly respond to this.

I mention the Queen and her hand gestures as gentle jab (we're all friends here, right?), but in doing so I'm making a point.

If you peruse these "(fill in the blank with your favorite evil group) is taking over the world" threads, you'll see thing like hand gestures being offered as PROOF that these types of conspiracies are real.  There are losers out there who spend untold hours of their lives doing frame-by-frame analysis of Britney Spears videos looking for these kinds of things and offering it up as evidence.  And while we all know there are whackjobs out there that will do anything, there are many folks (including many who are members here) who lap that stuff up like it's mother's milk.

And while you'll probably say that you agree with me and all of that stuff is silly and your research and evidence it at a much higher level, I find your analysis of the Olympic logo, the mascots, and the other things you mentioned as pretty much in the same category.

Edited by Rafterman, 01 August 2012 - 01:36 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#30    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 01 August 2012 - 05:05 AM, said:

Regarding the stadium pyramids, it isn't that they are simply pyramids. It is the fact that they have the lights placed only within the upper portion of these pyramids making them reminiscent of the "All Seeing Eye" that sits atop a pyramid.

Im not an expert in lighting or design, however, having the lights at the bottom of the pyramid would look silly and probably wouldnt work as well.....right?

*crickets*

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users