Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#316    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

View Postdreamgoddess2011, on 23 February 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

To Leah: 32 years Old, Female
Question: general reading of a spiritual nature. Any message that comes to you I feel would be important. Thank you Leah.

Hi Dream,

I am a medium and can channel the dead but so are you. I'm seeing that you get messages all the time and remember them well. Are you having trouble understanding the metaphors? I can help with that. You have a lovely energy too btw. There is a mother or grandmother, grandmother I think that has been trying to help you since you were very small, "Hip high" she says. Your gift is genetic, many people in your family have had it threw the years. We can talk here about it or on PM.

Leah.

#317    dreamgoddess2011

dreamgoddess2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostLeah G., on 23 February 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Hi Dream,

I am a medium and can channel the dead but so are you. I'm seeing that you get messages all the time and remember them well. Are you having trouble understanding the metaphors? I can help with that. You have a lovely energy too btw. There is a mother or grandmother, grandmother I think that has been trying to help you since you were very small, "Hip high" she says. Your gift is genetic, many people in your family have had it threw the years. We can talk here about it or on PM.

Leah.

Thank you Leah.
I have a big fear with mediumship for myself & block such things.
I've had some glimpses but got overly excited or scared and block it or lost it.
Yes you are right, I have been paying close attention to synchronistic things.
Im not sure who is helping me but am grateful none the less.
No one in my family has the beliefs I have.
If they do; they do not speak of it.
I tend to block a lot of things so its not surprising I'm clueless.
I appreciate you taking time to give me and everyone messages.
Very self less act and I've been seeing a lot of that lately which is reassuring.

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama

#318    IDontKnow2013

IDontKnow2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hi, I'm 25 female

Ex dumped me nearly 6 weeks ago, hardly any contact except for 4 drunken texts and 2 texts last week. He told me to 'let go' of him, so why he keep bothering me?

#319    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

View PostIDontKnow2013, on 24 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

Hi, I'm 25 female

Ex dumped me nearly 6 weeks ago, hardly any contact except for 4 drunken texts and 2 texts last week. He told me to 'let go' of him, so why he keep bothering me?

Hi IDK,

Men are funny creatures at times.... I'd suggest that you do let go of him. Ignore his texts, don't talk to him, ect.... He is obviously having a hard time living up to his own words but you can walk away. Put this fella on ignore. Your energy looks very irritated. Don't give that power to anyone. You are a take charge kind of gal, so take charge, you are very strong and don't need his noise. He chose to leave so make him live up to his words. Once you get passed this, you will have a great life. Keep looking forward Honey!!

Leah.

#320    IDontKnow2013

IDontKnow2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostLeah G., on 25 February 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

Hi IDK,

Men are funny creatures at times.... I'd suggest that you do let go of him. Ignore his texts, don't talk to him, ect.... He is obviously having a hard time living up to his own words but you can walk away. Put this fella on ignore. Your energy looks very irritated. Don't give that power to anyone. You are a take charge kind of gal, so take charge, you are very strong and don't need his noise. He chose to leave so make him live up to his words. Once you get passed this, you will have a great life. Keep looking forward Honey!!

Leah.

Irritated isn't the word. I just am so confused, like he enjoys breaking my heart over and over again

#321    Birr88

Birr88

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

Age - 25
Gender - Female
Question - When will i get a job? Will my financial improve?

#322    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostBirr88, on 02 March 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

Age - 25
Gender - Female
Question - When will i get a job? Will my financial improve?

Hi Birr,

Looks like you get plenty of sleep, maybe too much... Normally, I'd think you were depressed with all this sleeping but your energy is lighter than that so I'm not sure why you are getting so much sleep. I do see work coming your way but it looks like it won't last too long, there is someone there that really gets on your nerves and I think she might be the boss or has pull with the boss. I see something else coming along after that that looks more promising, it's a small company and you actually might be part owner or you have more invested in this job, it's more than a job. It looks like you really love this one. I'm not sure on this part but it looks like it has something to do with fashion? or hats? It's not like anything I've seen before so feed back would be appreciated so I know what this is the next time I see it. This has a good possibility of becoming a very good paying line of work.

Leah.

#323    Birr88

Birr88

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

Thank you. Wow you are very accurately. While I am looking for a job, and where  i live - its far away from town and i tend to get really bored and i would go and lie down - reading alot and admiring my views (i live up the hill near a lake). sometimes i would find myself having naps. its so true that these naps makes me feel depressed. my partner and i have been thinking sbout moving closer to city but am not sure if we are able to sell this house.
About the second job in the future - i am not sure about fashion because im studying accounting and it got nothing to do with fashion but maybe i work as a accounting under a fashion company?
you were amazing with your reading.

#324    holly3j

holly3j

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Leah, do you take money for longer readings/more questions? I would be interested in purchasing some more of your time ;)

Edited by holly3j, 05 March 2013 - 02:42 PM.

#325    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

View Postholly3j, on 05 March 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

Leah, do you take money for longer readings/more questions? I would be interested in purchasing some more of your time ;)

Thank you so much for the offer but I can't do that here, it's not allowed. But thanks again, it's a real compliment.

#326    meri1980

meri1980

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

age-32

gender-female

question-when will my financial situation improve?..or really when will my life in general improve?also,im so spiritually confused,constantly searching.i wonder if ill ever find peace.

#327    Blondie78

Blondie78

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:05 AM

Hi Leah
Female
Kind of general question, can you sense any changes in my home/love/social life?

#328    jenniferarizona

jenniferarizona

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• The secret waits for eyes unclouded by longing

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

specific question:   Will I find work and will it be meaningful?

#329    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

View Postmeri1980, on 05 March 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

age-32

gender-female

question-when will my financial situation improve?..or really when will my life in general improve?also,im so spiritually confused,constantly searching.i wonder if ill ever find peace.

Hi Meri,

Is someone sick? You have some psychic ability!! No wonder you are confused, you've been denying it most of your life and now it's popping up all over!! We all have our own path to follow on this but if I can help, I will. Very active energy all around you, the darkness will be lifting soon, that's not to say bad things won't happen, they happen all the time but your attitude needs to change, just deal with it and go on. You are the master of your life, well, other than God but you get my drift. Learn from difficulties, turn them in to light, find the good in everything and soon you will see only good. I love you sense of humor, I can just see you throwing your hands up in the air and saying, "Ok, what's next?" and laughing. 3 is an important number for you, three is a charm or mother, father and child, past, future and present.

Leah.

#330    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostBlondie78, on 06 March 2013 - 05:05 AM, said:

Hi Leah
Female
Kind of general question, can you sense any changes in my home/love/social life?

Hi Blondie,

Your childhood wasn't terrible but when you got in to your teen years it kind of got crazy? You are pulling out of that now and changes are coming, it will be sudden, like flipping a switch. You do it all yourself, you make your life better. It looks like you have some friends that pull you down, you have to take control of that situation. Things get much better for you like I said but there is a person that is going to seem bigger than life that will come along, you might want to steer clear of this person, they are very dark. It's not far away, not tomorrow but within 6 months.

Leah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users