Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guess I should introduce myself

CaptainHindsight

Hi, I'm me, CaptainHindsight.

Have an interest in the following topics; Ancient History, UFOs, Paranormal, Metaphysics, general woo and unexplained stuff.

36, live in the UK.

Just saying hello really, getting that first post out of the way.

Hello.

• Like 3

Hello CaptainHindsight. Welcome to UM :)

Welcome, Captain! :D

Hello and welcome to the asylum :D

You have found the In Door ....there is no exit

• Like 3

Welcome.

If you want general woo, we have plenty of that and even some wooo WOO.

• Like 2

There is so much Woooo ...you will think you have fallen asleep and woken up in Wooooooland ...and that is never a bad thing *nods sagely*

• Like 2

Welcome, Cap'n. Are there are specific cases within any or all of those topics you mention, that stand out as "favorites" to you, or that you have what you think might be novel views of?

Welcome. I'm afraid the 'General Woo' is closed at the moment, but when it reopens (at 5pm) may I recommend the crispy duck with noodles?

• Like 4

Welcome, Cap'n. Are there are specific cases within any or all of those topics you mention, that stand out as "favorites" to you, or that you have what you think might be novel views of?

It's kind of broad, I like lots of different subjects which make me question what I think I already know. Cases which stand out...hhmm... I'm a bit of a sucker for an ancient alien theory, giants and megalithic stuff. After seeing a massive triangle b****** fly over my head in the mid 90s, I've had an interest in anything UFOish, so many cases to stick out in this field. Personal fav is the battle of LA and the Hessdalen lights. But that's just 2 from the top of my head, it's a rather large field of research. Paranormal/metaphysical stuff, I like the idea of human advancement, bit of a hippy, twirl my chakras when I get the chance and I've had a few odd experiences trying to astral project. Never believed that death was the end, and my own little bits of trying things for myself, have hinted that I may be right. Basically, I'm a searcher of answers, a bit of a dreamer, and a bit of a plank to boot.
  • Like 2

oh, and hypnotism. When I grow up (heh) I'd like to actually learn how to do that. If only for the possibility that I can make someone see through someone else, and read something stuck on that persons back. Need to know if that's actually possible, like it says it is in the Holographic Universe. Only 1 way to find these things out, and that's do it yourself, don't believe anyone else.

• Like 2

Hey Cap'n you've just signed on the good ship U.M. for an indefinite voyage to who knows where, your crew are mostly pirates (except me) heh.

• Like 1

Very cool, Captain. I've always been interested in psi and poltergeists probably the most though I also am interested in alien abduction and sleep paralysis and such. Two of my friends also had a black triangle pass soundlessly overhead when they went to Wal-Mart in the 90s, they said it was so big and so low it dwarfed the supercenter, and they couldn't have spread their arms wide enough to encompass its width. I and a group I was part of in the nineties also experimented with hypnotic/past life regression with some interesting results that gave me a lot to think about concerning fiddling around in someone else's head, very interesting.

You should be able to find all kinds of good conversation and topics here then! =)

Edited by Paranormalcy
  • Like 1

Hello Captain. Welcome to UM. Looks like you'll be making some interesting posts. Enjoy the forums!

Very cool, Captain. I've always been interested in psi and poltergeists probably the most though I also am interested in alien abduction and sleep paralysis and such. Two of my friends also had a black triangle pass soundlessly overhead when they went to Wal-Mart in the 90s, they said it was so big and so low it dwarfed the supercenter, and they couldn't have spread their arms wide enough to encompass its width. I and a group I was part of in the nineties also experimented with hypnotic/past life regression with some interesting results that gave me a lot to think about concerning fiddling around in someone else's head, very interesting.

You should be able to find all kinds of good conversation and topics here then! =)

My triangle sighting wasn't quiet!! I heard it before I saw it, it sounded like a hoover. That's what I thought it was at first. Then it got louder and more intense. Then I saw it. Never heard of anyone saying they heard the triangles before, during or after. (maybe it was a prototype :whistle: ) Edited by CaptainHindsight
  • Like 1