Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Is God testing Obama

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16    DoesntReallyLike

DoesntReallyLike

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Posted Image

#17    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Its just a figure of speech, not that the God of the Bible didn`t kill any one to test someone? I believe when one criticize another on how to handle a situation the testing comes back on them. Obama criticized Bush for how he handle those same situations. Bush went at the islamic terrorists and Obama calls islamic terrorism just a local crime. When Obama complaim about Bush being races in Katrina because a few people were stranded on a bridge, now look at the east coast there are thousand screeming for Obama to help before they all freeze to death.

You write like you have no more than a third grade education and a complete lack of understand when it comes to current events. I'm not sure if this is because you are uneducated or if it is because you are not a US citizen and English, as well as American Politics, are not your first language or subject of study.

I'm not sure if I can even address the misconceptions you seem to have in a way that would have an impact on you, but I'll try.

Bush went at the islamic terrorists and Obama calls islamic terrorism just a local crime.

Obama has presided over more assassinations than GWB did. While Bush took us to war, Obama took us to the world of black ops and kills terrorists.

http://theweek.com/a...ist-5-takeaways

I'm not sure what your silly statement about obama and terrorism being a  local crime is talking about.

When Obama complaim about Bush being races in Katrina because a few people were stranded on a bridge, now look at the east coast there are thousand screeming for Obama to help before they all freeze to death.

For starters, I think you mean "racist." And your understanding of the Hurricane Katrina crisis as "a few people stranded on a bridge" defies characterization of anything other than complete ignorance.
Second, thousands are not screaming on the east coast. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, a republican, characterized the President's action during this Hurricane Sandy crisis, saying "I cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and compassion,"
and
“The President was great last night,” Christie continued. “He said he would get it done. At 2 a.m. I got a call from FEMA to answer a couple of final questions, and he signed the declaration this morning. So I have to give the President great credit. He’s been on the phone with me three times in the last 4 hours. He’s been very attentive, and anything I’ve asked for, he’s gotten to me. So I thank the president publicly for that. He’s done, as far as I’m concerned, a great job for New Jersey.”

http://www.latimes.c...0,1044954.story
http://www.huffingto..._n_2050017.html
http://www.mediaite....omney-nj-visit/

So, I don't think you have the first idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Neognosis, 06 November 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#18    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,289 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

neog, brutal but honest.

#19    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,764 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Please keep religion and politics separate. Mixing the two only ever creates problems.

#20    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Dirt Eater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

Maybe if we stopped trying to blame politicians and gods for our broken dreams and problems we could all take an honest look in the mirror for once. Maybe.

#21    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,548 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

If anything something telling us we have been going in the wrong direction.:):)

http://usnews.nbcnew...-hit-areas?lite

#22    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 06 November 2012 - 12:18 PM, said:

If anything something telling us we have been going in the wrong direction. :) :)

http://usnews.nbcnew...-hit-areas?lite
Darnit weather! Oh wait, you're implying there's an intelligence behind the storm? Darnit Abyss aliens!

Posted Image

~MEH~

#23    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,946 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

God is not testing Obama..

#24    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

Obama won,WERE DOOMED TO SuTPIDITY for another term,even Chuck Norris can be heard punching and kicking his puching bag to death.LOL

#25    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,837 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

View PostThe Unseen, on 07 November 2012 - 05:16 AM, said:

Obama won,WERE DOOMED TO SuTPIDITY for another term,even Chuck Norris can be heard punching and kicking his puching bag to death.LOL
You mean in annoyance that he might not get the chance to invade Iran single-handedly? Actually I don't think he need worry too much, given Mr. O's methods of working, I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity for assassination squads to take out America's Enemies all over the place over the next four years.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#26    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,696 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 07 November 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

God is not testing Obama..
Obama is testing God.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#27    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,837 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

View Postjoc, on 08 November 2012 - 05:08 AM, said:

Obama is testing God.
Why's that then? Obamacare is against the Bible? It contravenes some obscure bit of Leviticus?

Edited by 747400, 08 November 2012 - 09:42 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#28    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 05 November 2012 - 11:51 AM, said:

In the last fews days of the election it seems God gave Obama a test on how good he be prepared for a terrorist attack and the worst storm of the century. Gee all those guys died of abandememt in the attack,and the people in the east may all freeze to death:(

God is NOT "testing" Obama. Obama has ties to those in the Elite. An evil, Devil-worshipping cult that have caused suffering and death all over the world.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#29    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,837 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

View PostInsaniac, on 08 November 2012 - 09:54 AM, said:

God is NOT "testing" Obama. Obama has ties to those in the Elite. An evil, Devil-worshipping cult that have caused suffering and death all over the world.
Well, surely even more grounds for God to test him, then. So are we suggesting that the Elite have actually more power than God, since surely God should have been able to fix the election so that the good God-fearing candidate got in?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#30    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

View Post747400, on 08 November 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

Well, surely even more grounds for God to test him, then. So are we suggesting that the Elite have actually more power than God, since surely God should have been able to fix the election so that the good God-fearing candidate got in?

Lets take a look.

It mentions in the Bible that Satan is the God of this wicked system of the things, which is why corrupt and evil people wind up in power and high places in the first place. So no.

And Mormon's aren't serving God, according to the Bible and theres nothing in scripture that speaks of Mormonism being the way of true worship.

Edited by Insaniac, 08 November 2012 - 10:40 AM.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users