Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man Escapes Alien Abduction, Picture To Prove

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,038 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    shrooma

shrooma

.. Pint Pot Politician.

• 3,506 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostXnibiru, on 02 May 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Yes, there are pictures, sir!
sorry dude, those pics couldn't look any less credible if they'd been hand-drawn!
in a HD world, why is everything so blurred??
there were better UFO pics taken in the '60s than what we get today. is ET using some kind of soft-focus cloaking device?!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bth due to your lack of understanding.

#18    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

View Postshrooma, on 03 May 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

sorry dude, those pics couldn't look any less credible if they'd been hand-drawn!
in a HD world, why is everything so blurred??
there were better UFO pics taken in the '60s than what we get today. is ET using some kind of soft-focus cloaking device?!

Because in the 60s people don't carry crappy phone camera around. Let see people take video of a helicopter flying at night with their phone camera and see how clear it is. Then maybe you can see why this guy have crappy images.

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,038 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 03 May 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

Because in the 60s people don't carry crappy phone camera around. Let see people take video of a helicopter flying at night with their phone camera and see how clear it is. Then maybe you can see why this guy have crappy images.

I think the point more is, if you had pics like that, would you call them proof of anything?

That's the first rather sizey red flag here. And from what I see, it only goes downhill from there. These are the ones who borrow credibility fro the ones who deserve it, and I reckon believers should hold the same opinion of these clowns as skeptics.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#20    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,393 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

JUst another Tele -Tubbys  Pilot flying Pranks in Texas to Get these Drunks off there Oil rigs in time to get-er- done and back to mama in Time for American Idol show. Well IT was Texas afterall ! LoL !

This is a Work in Progress!

#21    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

Another disappointment.

#22    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 03 May 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

Posted Imagegreat,
now i have the oil worker in my head, being chased by a bunch of little busty aliens to the benny hill music......

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.

#23    Paranomali

Paranomali

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

• Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

― Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

Not great pics, basically its a smear..

#24    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

I have no idea what everyone is complaining about. I can see the ETs just fine. What are you, blind or something?

:P

#25    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostXnibiru, on 02 May 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

Texas Oilfield Worker Escapes Alien Abduction Captures Photo Of Alien And Alien Crafts.
Crude Oil Transport Driver Ronny Dawson Of Ranger,Texas Has A Close Encounter With Alien visitors and explains the details of the encounter in rural Coleman County ,Tx....

Read Full here:   Man Escapes Alien Abduction, Has Pictures To Prove It

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#26    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,593 posts

• Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. -Buddha

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

First off all we have are blurred photos and a couple of hoaxed ones.
Secondly I would NEVER take anything from the 'beforeitsnews' website as credible in the slightest. There's a reason it is called 'before its news' because it is all a bunch of hokey BS.

Furthermore the photos cannot really be taken as proof of anything, too blurry to be distinct so it could be anything at this point including reflected lights off of a wet window pane.
Sorry (actually I'm not) but theses images are hardly intriguing, interesting or indicative of anything.

#27    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,393 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

Looks for Tin Foil hat despenser ! :tu:

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#28    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostDoctor manhattan, on 02 May 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

Talk about a misleading thread title, Im pretty sure you have to be have been captured before you can escape. And he calls that blurry bs proof, he should'nt have been a such a tightass when he was buying a phone. Who the hell has a flip phone these days, my nanna has better phone than that guy.

lmao x

Kitty >'.'<

#29    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,038 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostParanomali, on 04 May 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

Not great pics, basically its a smear..

Close enough?

http://www.youtube.c...&v=2nLCuS2q5Fo#!

Edited by psyche101, 06 May 2013 - 12:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users