Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New World Trade Center copies Israeli flag

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,333 posts

• ראה

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

Attached File  alchemy_elements.jpg   31.15K   2 downloads

Actually, I need to make a correction, by overlaying earth and air(sky) on top of one another in alchemy, you produce fire & water in the process.

So the Israeli flag actually represents all four basic elements in alchemy. If you think it's not designed to invoke power, then you're ignoring the purpose of having a flag in the first place. They are designed to do exactly that.

Likewise, no archetect would rebuild the World Trade Center, and fail to make a statement.

I would have preferred a more humble design, and anything but water and fire ... which visually invites me to overlay the two, or to put the pieces together in my mind.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#47    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

I don't know what you're all talking about. It's totally half of a Star of David - anyone with back-to-front eyes can see that.

#48    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,429 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Better half than whole? :cry:

#49    Travelling Man

Travelling Man

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

• And you are asking... Why?

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 04 December 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

I would have preferred a more humble design, and anything but water and fire ... which visually invites me to overlay the two, or to put the pieces together in my mind.

And Raptor Witness, using your own "logic", I can claim that your user name has 17 representations of triangles - and that you are merely a mole, promoting your association with the Jewish nation.

Superior firepower will win over superior numbers - every time!  G.A. Custer
Superior numbers will win over superior firepower - every time!  S. Bull

My credentials

#50    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,333 posts

• ראה

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostTravelling Man, on 09 December 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

And Raptor Witness, using your own "logic", I can claim that your user name has 17 representations of triangles - and that you are merely a mole, promoting your association with the Jewish nation.
Did you bother to research the background of the building designer? He looks like a Zionist to me, or possibly leaning that direction.

As for being a "mole." I'm a mole for the earth, but not for Israel.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 11 December 2012 - 07:33 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#51    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,238 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

lol this is really something

#52    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Pirate

• 5,122 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

Raptor Witness, your username makes me think you need to witness this thread...

http://www.unexplain...opic=233151&hl=

Edited by Junior Chubb, 17 December 2012 - 11:10 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#53    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,429 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

When one considers the undue influence of Alvin Hellerstein on the judicial aspects of 911 lawsuits, his Zionist heritage and prejudices cannot be denied.  Ditto, Chertoff and Mukasey.

Somehow, if such influences were also present in those rebuilding WTC, I would not be surprised.

#54    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,333 posts

• ראה

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 18 December 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

When one considers the undue influence of Alvin Hellerstein on the judicial aspects of 911 lawsuits, his Zionist heritage and prejudices cannot be denied.  Ditto, Chertoff and Mukasey.

Somehow, if such influences were also present in those rebuilding WTC, I would not be surprised.
A beautiful building designed with circles and/or rings to show unity would have made a powerful statement at a critical time in world history.

Christianity and Judaism are older than Islam. They're simply more mature, in terms of tolerance.

We ignore our old lessons, at our own peril. It will take time for Islam to catch up. It will take patience and compassion, but above all it will take wisdom.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 19 December 2012 - 08:24 AM.

#55    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 19 December 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

A beautiful building designed with circles and/or rings to show unity would have made a powerful statement at a critical time in world history.

Christianity and Judaism are older than Islam. They're simply more mature, in terms of tolerance.

We ignore our old lessons, at our own peril. It will take time for Islam to catch up. It will take patience and compassion, but above all it will take wisdom.
And what do you now make of the fact that the world did not end?

In parallel to your posts. Even if you did not agree...

Posted Image

#56    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,333 posts

• ראה

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

If the motivation stems from Zionism, then the design could also be protective, and Solomon's seal cannot be discounted.

Anyone who suggests here that architecture isn't art, is sadly undereducated.

Given the history at this site, I would expect this building to intentionally make a profound statement. The very fact that they chose a designer, likely with Zionist leanings, is in and of itself, a statement.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#57    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,429 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Well it's sure not politically correct to say, but as time goes on the more likely it looks that the real perpetrators of the events of 11 September were the bad boys in charge of Mossad and the Israeli government.

They are well practiced in the art of deception...

#58    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,333 posts

• ראה

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Some things are too obvious to be a conspiracy.

#59    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,429 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

They are only obvious when one is able to see them, is motivated to see them.

Otherwise, they are hidden, just below the surface.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users