Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

photo reading

Nicolegourdie

Hi,

I have attached a photo below of me and my partner and would very much appreciate if anyone who feels drawn to it would respond.

Seeking general readings, card readings, spiritual readings, open to healings or absolutely anything else. If anyone would prefer to mail privately please feel free to do so!!

Thank you to anyone who responds in advance!

post-149389-0-42304700-1411988061_thumb.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicolegourdie

• Logans Run

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Issue: Six of Wands, he we see a horsebacked rider followed by a crowd of followers in a parade setting. It's an early celebration of some sort. I do sense love is there but love is not enough to make a relationship work- it takes compatibility and it needs commitment. Wands represent passion and energy.

Action: Nine of Cups, cups represent emotions and in this case, which shows a successful businessman with nine cups setting on the table in front of him. He is very proud of what he has manifested, that is being- the cups. Law of Attraction is working for the mechant in the card, he kept his focus on what he was wanting, Focusing on "what is" will drain you and keep you from receving that what you are wanting.

Outcome: Ace of Cups,..this is the card of love and romance. IN the card, a golden cup is over flowing with water and the water is flowing "down-stream".All ace's represent a beginning or the start of something new..

This reading was done with the Druidcraft Tarot. If you have anymore questions just let me know..

logan5

Omg thank you! Would you say that we are going to be successful and the outcome represents us starting a fresh and starting over? Thanks alot!!! :)

Or because the cup is flowing down stream do you think that reflects on the way the relationship.Will go? Down the drain so to speak?

If you & your partner are both on the same page the relationship will work.

The cup in the Ace of Cups is about love and romance..going down-stream is much better then fighting going up-stream, just go with the flow.

Yes, the cards means a fresh start for both you.

I found this image on line..https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLeaFczA7yDvGw2aXFDs9-33SUMe_ZoEMTLi06RU-dgMYswS3p

oopps..I cant find the image of the card on line.Just go to Google Images, type in Druridcraft.

Tarot and you'll find the images of the cards on line. Sorry I dont have a scanner.

Edited by Logans Run