Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

Dark_Grey

[media=]

[/media]

Had this video in one of my playlists for some time now. There's a full 2 hour recording of the entire "disclosure". Now that I've revived my activity on UM, I'd love to hear some opinions from you guys...

Structures on the moon is a good laugh, but I find the clip interesting nonetheless; especially when she mentions the supposed chain of events leading up to the US justifying "weapons in space".

Thanks all

Edit -- she may not mention the space weapons in this particular clip...sorry can't remember.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 1

This should be in the UFO / ET section...

Cz

• Like 1

I wasn't sure since it crosses into conspiracy territory

• Like 1

This should be in the UFO / ET section...

Cz

It can be in either. I actually think it fits this section more. It's a conspiracy theory really. UFO and ET is more for sightings and discussion of their existence.

I wasn't sure since it crosses into conspiracy territory

Often topics can fit into several forums (or not fit properly into any).

I can see the argument for keeping this in the conspiracies section but I suspect it will generate more discussion in the UFO & ET section, so for that reason I will move it.

• Like 1

is this more Hoagland fun?

*sigh*

Makes me miss MID.

Nibs

• Like 6

is this more Hoagland fun?

Hoagland? I haven't spent any time looking into this vid or it's source. Please - enlighten me!

"Alien Structures on the Moon"...

By definition wouldn't any structures on the moon be 'alien'?... Unless Edgar Rice Burroughs was right....

• Like 3

Hoagland? I haven't spent any time looking into this vid or it's source. Please - enlighten me!

here you go!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Richard+Hoagland%27s+Lunar+Anomalies

• Like 1

...should have seen that coming...

:w00t: yes indeedy, but do investigate his site that it shows in the results, hes been at it for years....(finding things on the moon that is). Personally I dont believe it but he has some nice piccies

• Like 1

:w00t: yes indeedy, but do investigate his site that it shows in the results, hes been at it for years....(finding things on the moon that is). Personally I dont believe it but he has some nice piccies

Heh awesome thanks man :tu:

• Like 1

"Alien Structures on the Moon"...

By definition wouldn't any structures on the moon be 'alien'?... Unless Edgar Rice Burroughs was right....

By strict definition... we did put a few landers on it. I assume they're still there.

• Like 1

When they went to the moon they said they are there and they are watching us. I guess they ment the aliens.something is going on there.

When they went to the moon they said they are there and they are watching us. I guess they ment the aliens.something is going on there.

Who said that, if I may be so blunt to ask? Certainly none of the people that actually went there....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

Who said that, if I may be so blunt to ask? Certainly none of the people that actually went there....

Cheers,

Badeskov

I think that Neil Armstrong was claimed to have said something like "Boy oh boy, look at these mothers! they're huge! And they're watching us!", but that of course was on the secret frequency that the public weren't allowed to hear.. :cry:

• Like 1

maybe mommy and daddy moon-alien said that when they were involved in some serious moon-alien business and all of a sudden Armstrong lurked around the corner....

I think that Neil Armstrong was claimed to have said something like "Boy oh boy, look at these mothers! they're huge! And they're watching us!", but that of course was on the secret frequency that the public weren't allowed to hear.. :cry:

Lots of unsubstantuated claims on the internet these days. The Neil Armstrong one being one of them.

• Like 4

Neil was talking about the hills !

The Hills Have Eyes (?) wasnt that a painting made by Bruce Lee?

• Like 1

The Hills Have Eyes (?) wasnt that a painting made by Bruce Lee?

The Eyes are always Looking,ITs when you know your in Big Trouble,THere looking at you all the time,Like the Ones on the Moon. Or was that another Rock band on the Moon?