Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Fairy caught on tape

johncbdg

Real Fairy caught on tape filmed this when up in Uig went down to the glen.

Fairies are more popular today than ever as our fascination with these magical creatures continues to grow.

The term ‘fairy’ comes from the Latin word fata, or fate, which refers to the Fates of mythology. Also the word ‘Fairy’ originally meant ‘fae-erie’, or a state of enchantment. Fairies came into usage in the medieval times was often used to refer to women who had magical powers.

Unfortunately the recording is too blurry and indistinct to make anything out.

Is there a background story to this ? What has lead you to believe that the video shows what you are saying it shows ?

• Like 5

Unfortunately the recording is too blurry and indistinct to make anything out.

Is there a background story to this ? What has lead you to believe that the video shows what you are saying it shows ?

According to the blurb under the YT vid, uploaded just a while ago I might add, is this

John Gillies via Google+

3 hours ago

magical creatures look at the hole can you see it in its magical fairy realms. fairy comes from the Latin word fata.or fate, which refers to the Fates of mythology it also the word Fairy originally meant fae-erie’ or a state of enchantment.

I watched it full screen twice. Nothing to be seen

·

typo

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

"Real" fairy. 'Nuff said about this thread.

• Like 1

Outside of context it looks like an alchy filming some rocks after a few days bending it. It is unfocused, shaking and uninteresting.

Bring me back a group of gnomes playing poker or some hobgoblins drinking bats blood or nymphs riding hedgehogs in a great kitty cat round up.

Something remotely interesting.

• Like 6

Can't understand why the video is so out of focus, producing such a poor quality video like that seems pointless.

• Like 1

I love when all kids get going its shaky can not see anything rocks etc,we do the filming mate when out and about

we even go all over scotland if we here there is ufos sightings on going we go there or we go to some ancient sites we have still

got a hell of lot to film but we will document it all,and if we get some thing we will not hold

on to it we will share with the world,after all that is what Social Media is all about,now that a few have are already splashing my site about

desperate to try and make out its all fake footage lol,well all the footage is taken by us and always will be shared with every one.Now i can see it in that hole.May be it is true only some people can see a fairy and others can not.got plenty footage from our last trip up the highlands it will be posted up for all to view sorry if you do not like it but life is like that some you like some you dont.

But make a wish if you see her.

• Like 1

i have no idea if fairies exist at this point !!

Hey i was at that point in my life but after the UIG trip that all changed,i can see her no matter what any one says.

• Like 1

Can't understand why the video is so out of focus, producing such a poor quality video like that seems pointless.

I will tell you this once only so every one listen its the Auto focus easy as that.

I will tell you this once only so every one listen its the Auto focus easy as that.

My auto focus....automatically focuses.... but yours? pfft.. ever thought of a tripod? Setting the camera down on a rock or something?

Besides, if fairy's live there, how come you havent been back with witnesses and better cameras? A cheese sandwich to offer? :lol:

I too will tell you this once only....your vid is total BS... your just after hits on YOUR channel...

• Like 4

i had a fairy mushroom ring in my garden im not j/k never knew what it was till then !! i was told that you don't interrupt the ring until special permission and it also is a sign of a witches presence remarkable to me as i stated studying my inner witch which simply means wise with nature and energy :) !!

• Like 1

good for you then... i would love to see her too !!

Well thank you,but for now you just have to look at the footage,but you must go to UIG and then

down to the glen it is a amazing place.

• Like 1

i had a fairy mushroom ring in my garden im not j/k never knew what it was till then !! i was told that you don't interrupt the ring until special permission and it also is a sign of a witches presence remarkable to me as i stated studying my inner witch which simply means wise with nature and energy :) !!

I thought you where,i am glad to meet with you i will try and get some of those rings on tape and post them up,around where

i live it is place where you can get in to your inner self and be one with what is around you,some of the places are very Ancient

and still some times i could swear i was way back in time,how your mind wonders when enjoying yourself there is a very Beautiful place i

go to small burn and very tranquil peace in the area where every thing is possible that sort of a place i like.

• Like 1

Now i can see it in that hole.May be it is true only some people can see a fairy and others can not.got plenty footage from our last trip up the highlands it will be posted up for all to view sorry if you do not like it but life is like that some you like some you dont.

But make a wish if you see her.

If there was really a fairy in that hole you would see a lot more that a blurry indistinct face.

Why wouldn't you focus the camera? (Because it's not real and you know it!)

• Like 3

It's the anti-gravity drive.
  • Like 1

Did you film this during an Earthquake? If I am making out anything during all that shaking, is probably a puppy. Or a toddler, or I don't know, it's too shaky and blurry to really tell. If I wanted someone to see something incredible, I would make sure I filmed it to show it.

• Like 4

Can you make still images and point out with an outline where the "fairies" are?

I just couldn't see anything.

• Like 1

Can you make still images and point out with an outline where the "fairies" are?

I just couldn't see anything.

There's nothing to see. And unfortunately it sounds like OP travels a lot so will never be back to the area to corroborate the claim.