Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Urban legend

VashXTrigun

Ever heard a Ghost story that scared you so much, you were to afraid to sleep at night, A story so terrifying (Sorry for my bad english), it gave you Goose-bumps, or maybe a story that was not scarry at all, but kind of funny??

I know i have,

so if you know a Scarry or maybe Funny Ghost story/Urban Legend that is considerd as your absolute favorite, share it with others.

Im interrested in Urban Legends/ Ghost storys, and i do not know many storys, so i hope this will increase my knowdledge.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VashXTrigun

• sofia

• punkmonkey123

• Rykster

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waking up in a tub full of ice to find that your kidney has been removed.

Did not know that one,

it is a good one to, verry creepy.

thnx :tu:

Ever heard a Ghost story that scared you so much, you were to afraid to sleep at night, A story so terrifying (Sorry for my bad english), it gave you Goose-bumps, or maybe a story that was not scarry at all, but kind of funny??

I know i have,

so if you know a Scarry or maybe Funny Ghost story/Urban Legend that is considerd as your absolute favorite, share it with others.

Im interrested in Urban Legends/ Ghost storys, and i do not know many storys, so i hope this will increase my knowdledge.

Dunno about Urban Legends as there are so many that have been done to death and they aren't very scary anymore, as a result. I remember watching The Ghost and Mr. Chicken when I was a kid and getting very scared, especially at the part where there was blood on the piano keys and it wouldn't even wash off using Bon Ami. That was harsh. :P

Dunno about Urban Legends as there are so many that have been done to death and they aren't very scary anymore, as a result. I remember watching The Ghost and Mr. Chicken when I was a kid and getting very scared, especially at the part where there was blood on the piano keys and it wouldn't even wash off using Bon Ami. That was harsh. :P

I never saw "The Ghost and Mr. chicken" it sounds funny,

but i know what you mean, i experienced the same thing in my childhood, watching movies like Disneys -Snow White-, that witch scared me to death. (I was 5 years old when i saw it)

But anyway, i still get chills hearing Ghost stories and Urban legends, but its the Fright of a ghost storie, that makes it so exciting and interesting, i think.

Thnx for your Reply :)

Hi there Ares God of War, alles goed? Leuk om nog een hollander te spotten hier.

There's loads of stuff on these boards, practically every myth I know is up here somewhere, you should go through the older ones.

I used to watch a lot of Sightings and Twilight Zone, which are kind of related to these urban legends. Also, check out broodjeaap.nl and snopes.com. Great resources.

Good luck and see ya around.

Edited by manitou

lol when i was little at school we would tell each other scary storys... and one was about "The mad Axeman" he was suppose to come at night and chop the heads of childrens souls off, and then he would open his coat to reveal the screeming souls he had killed before and claim your soul..... when i heard that i wouldent go upstairs alone for about 2 years :P

The one about the dog who licked her owners hand at night, to bad their are to many damn versions of it .

Where I grew up we had the devil man. There was actually a man who ran around in a devils costume yelling about the end of the world and how we would all burn in hell. of course now Im sure he was a person with dissabilatiys (oops bad spelling) but then he was very scary, and apperantly kids now still talk about him!

Hi there Ares God of War, alles goed? Leuk om nog een hollander te spotten hier.

There's loads of stuff on these boards, practically every myth I know is up here somewhere, you should go through the older ones.

I used to watch a lot of Sightings and Twilight Zone, which are kind of related to these urban legends. Also, check out broodjeaap.nl and snopes.com. Great resources.

Good luck and see ya around.

Hi manitou, met mij is alles goed, hoe is het met jou?

het is inderdaad leuk om nog een Hollander hier te spotten :)

Thank you verry much for the Internet sites, i mean it,

these sites will help me allot.

thanx again en ik zie je nog wel een keer :)

THE MELLON HEADS!!

i hate them :cry:

Hi

i was wondering, what are The Mellon Heads??

im kind of curious about it. :)

lol when i was little at school we would tell each other scary storys... and one was about "The mad Axeman" he was suppose to come at night and chop the heads of childrens souls off, and then he would open his coat to reveal the screeming souls he had killed before and claim your soul..... when i heard that i wouldent go upstairs alone for about 2 years :P

I never heard that one before, i can understand why you were so afraid, i am also scared

at the moment.

But thanx for your story :tu:, i just hope "The Mad Axeman" wont visit me tonight :cry:

The one about the dog who licked her owners hand at night, to bad their are to many damn versions of it .

oo, yeh i know that one,

isn"t that the one, where the dog owners hear dripping noises, and then let there dogs lick there hands to reasure them, and later on they find there dogs dead, hanging in the showers, and later found out that it were not there dogs licking there hands?

There are indeed alot of different versions of this story; like the one about the two girls who shared there rooms at a school dorm.

These are some of the few storys i know.

But anyway, thanks for your story :)

Where I grew up we had the devil man. There was actually a man who ran around in a devils costume yelling about the end of the world and how we would all burn in hell. of course now Im sure he was a person with dissabilatiys (oops bad spelling) but then he was very scary, and apperantly kids now still talk about him!

Verry scarry,

do you still see him run around nowadays??

sorry if this sounds stupid, but i am curious about it.

Thanx for your story

I have one, you go to bed one dreary night, it's silent, you sleep well, not a thing on your mind. You wake, then REMEMBER YOU FINAL PROJECT IS DUE, bum bum bummmmmmmmmm

I have one, you go to bed one dreary night, it's silent, you sleep well, not a thing on your mind. You wake, then REMEMBER YOU FINAL PROJECT IS DUE, bum bum bummmmmmmmmm

Good one :tu:

I agree. That one scared the sh** out of me when I was 14-15.

speaking of childhood scary movies..

i remembered there's this ONE movie i can never forget..

it scared the sh** outta me when i was a kiddo..

its about this clown.. dragging kids from underneath their beds.. etc..

ahhh.. :w00t:

anyways

Ares God of War!

i just remembered a story that was told when i was about 10 years old..

it was spreading like a disease back in my primary convent school..

all the kids here called the lady the blood sucker..

and there was this other name but i can't remember..

we were told that she'll come around and suck virgin bloods..

young girls like us back then..

the blood sucker was from philippines or malaysia..

she will knock on random doors..

asking for help or anything to fool the moms..

but apparently theres more bad intentions to it..

my friend once told me that it happened to her friend before..

but my friend's.. friend's mom told her to go away.. or something..

not sure if it was real though..

but yeah here's a story to share.. :D

hmmm...I think the legend about that old disco song "Love Roller Coaster". Supposedly the scream of a woman being murdered nearby was recorded while the song was being recorded in the studio... I've heard the scream, but I googled the story...just another urban legend :tu:

Edited by Saint Macabre

hmm I recently heard an urban legend that didn't scare me but I thought it was very interesting.

http://www.jkcinema.com/gamesmov.asp?type=5

they're little movie clips but wicked cool :tu:

This is how Sloppy Joes originated:

Anyways the UL is about a man (Joe) who owns his own resturaunt and comes home early to find his wife cheating on him with his friend. He was so angry that he butchered them, cut them up and grounded them into peopleburg. Later on that night his inlaws came over for dinner. Joe explained that his wife ran away with the man she was cheating with. When in all actuality her parents were devoring her and her lover. It was ground meat with his special sauce. His father-in-law said, "Boy this is sloppy, Joe." Hence the name

I think I totally killed it but check out the videos :)

speaking of childhood scary movies..

i remembered there's this ONE movie i can never forget..

it scared the sh** outta me when i was a kiddo..

its about this clown.. dragging kids from underneath their beds.. etc..

ahhh.. :w00t:

anyways

Ares God of War!

i just remembered a story that was told when i was about 10 years old..

it was spreading like a disease back in my primary convent school..

all the kids here called the lady the blood sucker..

and there was this other name but i can't remember..

we were told that she'll come around and suck virgin bloods..

young girls like us back then..

the blood sucker was from philippines or malaysia..

she will knock on random doors..

asking for help or anything to fool the moms..

but apparently theres more bad intentions to it..

my friend once told me that it happened to her friend before..

but my friend's.. friend's mom told her to go away.. or something..

not sure if it was real though..

but yeah here's a story to share.. :D

Sounds a little like " Springheelde Jack ", but he wasn"t a bloodsucker, he also tryed to

get people outside there home by screaming "Help!, Springheelde Jack striked again", or something like that.

Anyway, thanx for your story - razorbladeki5s :tu:

hmm I recently heard an urban legend that didn't scare me but I thought it was very interesting.

http://www.jkcinema.com/gamesmov.asp?type=5

they're little movie clips but wicked cool :tu:

This is how Sloppy Joes originated:

Anyways the UL is about a man (Joe) who owns his own resturaunt and comes home early to find his wife cheating on him with his friend. He was so angry that he butchered them, cut them up and grounded them into peopleburg. Later on that night his inlaws came over for dinner. Joe explained that his wife ran away with the man she was cheating with. When in all actuality her parents were devoring her and her lover. It was ground meat with his special sauce. His father-in-law said, "Boy this is sloppy, Joe." Hence the name

I think I totally killed it but check out the videos :)

I do not understand why the wife and the cheater didn"t defend thereself since they out numberd Joe, but still, a Good story :)

hmmm...I think the legend about that old disco song "Love Roller Coaster". Supposedly the scream of a woman being murdered nearby was recorded while the song was being recorded in the studio... I've heard the scream, but I googled the story...just another urban legend :tu:

Interresting :)