Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

britney spears

punkmonkey123

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punkmonkey123

• Bebi

• gothikchile13

• Celumnaz

Unfortunatley, Britney Spears is just a **** who happend to make it big. :hmm:

Unfortunatley, Britney Spears is just a **** who happend to make it big.

I'll second that.

Doesn't it just make you mad that people who drop out of high school, vocabulary isn't larger than 7-letter-words, and the only thing they can do is sing (terribly) and wear stringy outfits while trying to look *cough* endearing *cough* somehow make like really far? Take Paris Hilton. She's a terrible actor, and the only reason she's famous is cuz her sweet little daddy owns Hilton hotels and he doesn't want his baby girl to miss out on...... anything.......

And that's my rant for the day :angry2:

Doesn't it just make you mad that people who drop out of high school, vocabulary isn't larger than 7-letter-words, and the only thing they can do is sing (terribly) and wear stringy outfits while trying to look *cough* endearing *cough* somehow make like really far? Take Paris Hilton. She's a terrible actor, and the only reason she's famous is cuz her sweet little daddy owns Hilton hotels and he doesn't want his baby girl to miss out on...... anything.......

Yes, yes it does. That's what's popular. So apparently being popular sucks, because you have to suck to be popular.

--Jon

Britney is marketed on sex appeal, that's what sells her. Look at the video for Hit Me One More Time; schoolgirl fantasy galore. I wonder how many teenage boys (or even older men *shudders*) bought the single just so they could drool over the video?

Britney is marketed on sex appeal, that's what sells her. Look at the video for Hit Me One More Time; schoolgirl fantasy galore. I wonder how many teenage boys (or even older men *shudders*) bought the single just so they could drool over the video?

Why would you buy a single for the video? Just record the video and turn the sound off.

--Jon

It was a hypothetical question theorising on why she sold so many singles :blush:

It was a hypothetical question theorising on why she sold so many singles :blush:

Actually, I think she sold more albums solely based on the artwork.

--Jon

or even older men

Or? The more I look around me and read, I'm becoming suspicious that 95% of the "older" population has that tendency and would engage in it if it were "socially acceptable" as dictated by law.

I suppose this sort of influence in the pop culture brings it closer to being socially acceptable.

I think it's sexual abuse.

If older men see this and like it, it automatically makes them bad, but what does that mean?

Men are attracted to women.

WOW.

She is a terrible influence to young girls and a terrible singer, a terrible thing to see on your tv and if she does nothing about it or doesn't care, a terribly stupid person.

^o^ maybe we should feel sorry for her, I wonder if she knows that she's a pimple on societies ass?

hahahahahahahahahaha :lol::rofl: and i thought she was a **** BEFORE

just think of this --some alien race out in space easedropping on our tv signals-- and what do they get ? a 'britney spears video!" or worse a britney interview ! LOL

lets just give them another reason to "neutron" the planet--LOL

^ lmao britney is the trashiest piece of propaganda i have ever seen, i give her another year before social services takes away her baby

^ lmao britney is the trashiest piece of propaganda i have ever seen, i give her another year before social services takes away her baby

Oh, I’m pretty sure she’s a good mother (she's got the money to take care of the baby) but I’m not sticking up for her in anyway. The only way she got into that sort of career is because of her looks and voice. Also, remember that she started her career at a young age. I want to say maybe eight or nine but I’m not sure. She was in the Mickey House Club show (if anyone remembers that) which is all I can remember.

She is a terrible influence to young girls and a terrible singer, a terrible thing to see on your tv and if she does nothing about it or doesn't care, a terribly stupid person.

^o^ maybe we should feel sorry for her, I wonder if she knows that she's a pimple on societies ass?

I agree 100%. There's quite a lot of that kind of stuff the market aimed at teens lately - "gangsta rap" seems to me to just encourage kids to become criminals. How can we encourage kids to live decent lives when they think that carrying guns, pimping and drugs are cool as their music idols do it? I don't listen to that sort of music as a rule, but when my 16 year old stepson came to stay for a couple of months I had my eyes (ears? LOL) opened.

I agree 100%. There's quite a lot of that kind of stuff the market aimed at teens lately - "gangsta rap" seems to me to just encourage kids to become criminals. How can we encourage kids to live decent lives when they think that carrying guns, pimping and drugs are cool as their music idols do it? I don't listen to that sort of music as a rule, but when my 16 year old stepson came to stay for a couple of months I had my eyes (ears? LOL) opened.

I agree with the "gangsta rap encourages kids to become criminals" part. Not good at all. Has anyone here watched MTV lately? Man, it's changed a lot since I used to watch it. Now, it's ALL about "gangsta rap" and bling and crap like that. What morals is this putting into young kids. I can understand if teenagers or adults want to watch it, fine, do what you want, but have you ever encountered some kid who grew up on that stuff? Wow, it's like talking to a brick wall...a brick wall with an attitude.

EDIT: Why is this in Urban Legends?

--Jon

Edited by gothikchile13

just think of this --some alien race out in space easedropping on our tv signals-- and what do they get ? a 'britney spears video!" or worse a britney interview ! LOL

lets just give them another reason to "neutron" the planet--LOL

If aliens :alien: invade, we can get the best stereo system on the planet, and play a britney spears song to drive them away. :lol:

If aliens :alien: invade, we can get the best stereo system on the planet, and play a britney spears song to drive them away. :lol:

They're already using Barney (that purple thing) to "torture" prisoners of war into confession...

Iv seen that Britney thing before. I agree she’s such a bad actress and the funniest part is she took classes for 2 years I think.

Aliens+Brittany Spears= 1) a "war of the worlds" 2) imminent neutralization or 3) turned-on aliens :P

4) an alien race that suddenly goes voluntarily deaf

5) aliens run away and never come back